Ultimatum

My Everything

Ally's POV

The sun was shining down on my face, and the room smelled of lavender and . Other than feeling kind of sore, I was fantastic. Opening my eyes, I saw a smiling Himchan looking down at me.

"Hi." I stretched.

"Hey." He kissed my forehead, then I reached for something behind me. "Here."

"What is it?" He asked. "Just open it."

When he opened it he looked confused. "I don't get it."

"It's a key to my heart." I took his hand and put over my heart. 

"You are too sweet." He kissed me. "I know right."

"Oh, so you knew already?" He kissed my neck. "Yeah." I half moaned.

All of a sudden there was a banging at the door.

He groaned and rolled out of bed to answer the door. "Who is it?"

He opened the door and Emily and Bang rushed into the room.

"Emily?" I covered myself up with the bed sheets. "Yongguk?" Himchan stood in front of me, to conceal the view of my body.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time.

Bang answered, but in Korean. Which of course I couldn't understand. I guess Em could sense my confusion, so she sat beside and translated for me.

"He said: You have to go back to Seoul." She translated what Bang said. "Why?" Himchan asked.

"Because Manager Hyung is getting really suspicious, and if he finds out what you've been up to he'll go ballistic." Bang answered. "And he's demanding to see you, I can't hold him off for any longer."

"Okay fine, just give us a couple minutes." Himchan said.

Bang took Em by the hand and led her out the hotel room. Em looked back at me all smiles, and I gave her the thumbs up.

After the door closed behind them, I got up and began getting dressed. "I'm sorry." He came up behind me.

"It's really okay, I understand." He kissed the back of my neck and hugged me. "I'm still sorry."

I turned around to face him, "I still say it's okay." I kissed his lips. "As long as we stay like this, everything will be okay."

"Stay like what?"

"Together."

 

Himchan's POV

When I got back to the dorm, 5 minutes hadn't even passed by before I was called over to TSENT headquarters.

I was escorted to the president's office, and told to sit down and wait.

Minutes past before he came in, I stood up and bowed.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I was in a meeting." He sat down in his big leather chair. "Please, sit." I did as he said.

"Why was I called down here, alone?" I asked, anxious to know.

"Ah, that." He opened a file and looked through it. "Well it is in the best interest of the company that the press remain positive. And it was brought to my attention that an idol, you, have not been following our guidelines."

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. "I don't know what your talking about."

He only chuckled which made my skin crawl. "So you are saying the information I received is inaccurate?" He sat up in his chair.

I didn't answer. He dug back into that same file and pulled out something and handed it to me.

They were pictures. The first one was of Ally and I on our date, then us walking into the dorm. Then us going into the hotel room on Jeju Island, the next one was of me purchasing flowers at the local floral shop, the next was of us strolling amongst the Cherry Blossoms, the next three was of us at the beach in the water. I couldn't look at them anymore, and handed them back to him.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out about your little excapade with the foreign girl?" 

He picked up the phone and dialed one number, "Bring him in."

The door opened, and when I looked back to see who it was, it was Manager Kang.

"Tell me everything you know." The president demanded.

"This scoundrel went to the shopping mall, and caused a riot and didn't even tell me! I found out when I saw a fancam of him and some girl running away from them, and I pressed for it to be immediately removed before it sparked any attention. Then the security told me, he didn't come back to the dorm until the very next morning covered in paint!"

The president looked like he was asessing, "Go on."

"A week later, I find bloody tampons and a in the trash bin next to his bed! He kept making excuse after excuse and I didn't see him for days at a time. I don't know what this punk is up to!"

The president sat back in his chair. "Thank you for your cooperation. You may leave." 

Before he left the room he mouthed "sorry" to me.

As soon as the door closed I pleaded. "Please, you have to understand. She's not some foreign girl that I picked off the streets. Her name is Alexis Jay Wilson, a college gradute with a good family. She's more than just that too, she is sweet and creative. She's funny, sensitvie yet strong. She understands me like no other person, she makes me feel alive again. The past few weeks that I've spent with her was the best time of my life. Please! Understand."

He didn't say anything. "Haven't you ever loved someone so much it hurts to be away from them?"

I saw a flicker of emotion, that disappeared before I could call him on it. "Please, sir. Please, understand that I love her."

The president cleared his throat. "At this point you have only two options."

"Option one: Sever all ties with this foreign girl, Alexis, and remain an important figure at this company as an idol and rocket into even more fame and success with B.A.P. Or option two: Stay with this girl, live happily ever after and lose everything you've worked hard for these past 5 years and never work again in the entertainment business not even as an MC. Choose wisely, I want your final decision when you come back to Korea after B.A.P's Pacific Tour."

I sat there speechless of this heartless man who has obviously never experienced love before.

"And yes I have loved someone that much. That's why I'm not asking for your decision right now."

I remained speechless.

How can he do this?

"You are dismissed."