Past Hurts

My Everything

Himchan's POV

I quickly pick up the jar of vomit green paint and throw the whole content at her. Unfortunately it was only half full, unable to get her completely drenched in paint. But it was still enough to get all over her gray shirt.

"Oh my gosh! You did not just get this dodo green paint on my new shirt!" She yelled out with wide open.

Laughing at her gave her enough time to run up to me and put a handful of paint in my hair.

"Ha!" She shouted in victory.

I slowly brought my hand up to my head to feel it. Measuring the damages and calculating how much shampoo it was gonna take to get this out. I lowered my hand and looked Ally straight in the eyes.

"Come here." I said with absolute seriousness.

She looked scared all of a sudden and began to back away inch-by-inch.

"No." She sounded like a scared child. She was still backing away, so I began to come closer and I motioned her to come over to me with my index finger.

"Come here, nothing will happen if you just--" I cut myself off by dashing towards her. She screamed as I came at her, she tried to run away but I caught her and lifted her up with my good arm.

Her scream turned into laughter. I began to laugh along with her.

"Ahhhh! Why are you so strong!?" She questioned my strength.

"Because I have to keep in shape." I answered simply as she struggled to get out of my strong hold.

I lowered her down. And she collapsed on the ground and she let out of huff of air, she looked up at me and patted the ground next to her for me to come lay down too.

I did as she asked and laid down next to her. I took her hand and laced my fingers through her's. Looking up at the ceiling, she looked to me.

"So what do we do now?" She asked.

"I don't know. You think those girls are still out there?"  I looked at her.

"Who knows?" She sighed then smiled. "I think we should wait it out."

I smiled back. "Are you trying to keep me all to yourself?"

"Oh come on!" She propped herself up on her elbow to look at me. "I see the way you look at me sometimes, you definitely wouldn't mind it if I did want to keep you all to myself. Not that I'm saying that I do. And the kissing. You don't kiss people like that if you don't like them."

You're right I don't kiss girls like that unless I like them

"Okay, maybe I do like you. Just a little bit." I say, still trying to look sly.

"Oh whatever." She lightly nudged my shoulders.

"You know I'm going to have to punish you for what you did, right?" I say, looking at her from the corner of my eye.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She asked.

"I'm going to punish you with kisses! And I won't stop until I find your weak spot." I say with an evil smile as I began kissing every part of her that was exposed.

First her forehead, then her nose, her cheeks. I moved down to her jaw, then her neck. Then the crooked of her neck, I kissed my way down her shoulder. Finally I made it to her collarbone. She moaned as a response to my lips against her exposed collarbone.

"Stop." She whimpered.

"Seriously, stop." She said, lifting my head up by the chin.

Ally's POV

He made his way down to my shoulder and began getting closer to my collarbone.

Should I let him get this close, so soon? What if he's like the last guy? That can't happen again

He began kissing my collarbone and I let out a moan.

I want this, right? I do, but my heart won't be able to handle it if what happened last time happens again.

"Stop" I moaned.

He kept going, but he started to nibble on my weak spot.

This feels so good. Should I really stop? Yes.

"Seriously, stop." I said with more control over my voice.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" He said as I lifted his head up by his chin.

"No, it's not that. It's just." I looked down.

"The last guy I was with was a huge jerk. And he hurt me really bad. N-not physically but emotionally. I was 18 and--- a at the time and he convinced me that he really loved me. Like really loved me, and he said that if I loved him too then I would have--- with him. At first I would refuse because I wanted to save myself for someone really special, but he kept pressuring me and pressuring me and even then I'd say no. Then that's when the verbal abuse began." I fought hard to hold back the tears.

Himchan took my hand in his. Somehow he made me feel okay.

I've known this guy for what? Half a day, and I feel so extremely close to him. I've never felt this close with anybody ever. I think I really like him. Like a lot.

"He would belittle me and call me bad names everyday. He made me feel like garbage and he convinced me that no one else would love me. Then I couldn't take it anymore so I gave in and had with him. Then the next day he was gone. He didn't answer my calls or texts." I began to cry, I couldn't hold them back any longer.

Himchan didn't say anything he just wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. Laying back down, I finally stopped crying. The room grew silent but not awkward or anything.

He looked at me, "I would never hurt you. Even though I've known you for a couple of hours, I have strong feelings for you that I can't even explain. But just know that I would never hurt you."

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered 'thank you' in his ear. I laid back down and snuggled closer to him. He made me feel safe and secure and warm even on this cold concrete floor. My head was on top of his chest, I could hear his strong steady heart beat. It didn't take long before the rhythm of his heart rocked me to sleep.