Ice Cream

My Everything

Himchan's POV

"Please?" The girl pouted. Wow, I thought I was good

"Okay," I surrendered, not being able to handle all that cuteness.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she awkwardly gave me a hug, not wanting to bother my hurt arm. I was taken aback by the sudden skinship, normally I wouldn't allow such closeness with a stranger but this was different.

I didn't hug her back at first because I was still shocked, but then I relaxed and let my good arm wrap around her curved waist they seemed to have fit perfectly.

Her skin was smooth and incredibly soft, as I had suspected earlier.

She smelt like fresh strawberries, I loved strawberries.

I took in a nose full of her sweet scent. At this point I didn't care that I had only just met her like 2 seconds ago.

I wanted to hold onto her forever.

The older woman in the room cleared , again snapping me back to reality. The beautiful strawberry scented girl then proceeded to pull away; whining to myself on the inside, she awkwardly stood in front of me brushing some of her curls behind her ear. I, then, cleared my throat and smiled like an idiot while teasing the hair at the back of my head.

Why am I acting like this?

Ally's POV

Hugging this totally cute guy felt nice, he was warm and smelt good; he was also fit, I could feel it.

Hugging him gave me the opportunity to feel some of his muscles, he was fit but no too fit like one of those buff heads at the gym.

Why am I hugging this guy? I don't even know him, he must be super weirded out right now. What if he thinks I'm some crazy person who goes around hugging strangers!

I was mentally rambling in my head, when the older woman cleared .

Thank God!

If she hadn't done anything, I don't think I would have found the will power to let go of this boy. I pulled away and took a huge step back to distance myself from him

Who knows what I'd do next, if he were any closer .

Pushing some of my hair back, I stood there in front of him feeling like a ball of awkwardness. I turned around, motioning for the boy to follow me, and walked back over to the counter where the older woman was still waiting. I stood behind the counter, looking at the boy waiting for him to do his thing. Finally getting the hint he made his way over to the woman and began conversing with her in Korean. They were both talking pretty fast, so of course I got lost again. He began to chuckle but quickly restrained himself, by the looks the woman was giving him she didn't think anything was funny. Then the cute boy walked up to me and whispered, "She wants to buy skinny jeans, because she has a hot date tonight. And she wants to look smokin' hot for her man." He began to chuckle again. His laugh must've been contagious because I started to laugh too. I knew it was wrong of me to laugh like that but I couldn't help it, and him laughing along didn't make it any better.

Obviously the woman knew what we were laughing about and smacked the cute boy at the back off the head. He immediately stopped laughing and apologized to the woman, but this time he looked like he wanted to laugh even more. I handed her a pair of jeans in the size that she asked for while the boy stood behind her desperately holding in his laughter. As soon as the woman left the store he busted out laughing. Was it really that funny? He was now sitting on the ground recovering from his laughing fit. I stepped down from behind the counter to sit next to him. He wasn't saying anything anymore.

"What's your name?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Himchan," the boy said, looking at what seemed like everything except me.

Himchan? Why does that sound so familiar?

"Yours?" he asked finally looking at me with his piercing eyes.

"Ally." I answered simply. "What's up with the sling?" I was curious.

"I fell and broke two of my fingers." he said putting his head down, as if he were ashamed.

I winced as if it were my fingers that had been broken. He looked really sad after I brought up his injury, and the one thing I hate is saddness. I have to cheer him up somehow, he looked like he could use some cheering up.

Himchan's POV

"Ally," she answered back.

Alas, a name that goes with the beautiful girl.

"What's up with the sling?" she asked.

I'd actually forgotten about that, it was fun while it lasted.

"I fell and broke two of my fingers." I put my head down, so she wouldn't see the shame on my face. She must've seen it anyways because she got up and held her hand out for me. "Let's go," she said very assertively. What was she up to? I took her hand and got up.

"Where are we going?" Really wanting to know.

"You're obviously upset so we're gonna go eat some ice cream, ice cream always helps me when I'm feeling down." She said with caring eyes.

I really shouldn't be eating ice cream or any other kind of junk food, but I did want to feel better. I also wanted to spend more time with Ally, and if that meant breaking my diet then so be it. So I followed her to the food court, she told me to wait at the table while she got the ice cream. When she came back I looked up to see her holding four different styrofoam cups of ice cream.

"What is this?" My voice full of curiousity.

"Well, I want you to try all of this, but you have to guess the flavor." She said with a huge grin painted on her face.

Wow she is absolutely stunning.

She sat down and laid the cups out on the table. "Okay, now cover your eyes and I'll feed it to you."

Feed me? I could definitely get used to that.

I did as she told me and close my eyes. And she fed me the ice cream. "Eww, mint chocolate?" I asked in disgust. "What?! You don't like mint chocolate? Mint chocolate is the best flavor of ice cream ever invented!" She said, playfully nudging me. I let out a loud laugh, gaining some unwanted attention from bystanders. 

~~~

I was all ice cream'ed out, I sat back in my chair with satisfaction from all the ice cream I had just consumed. Ally was right, ice cream does make me feel better.

She began snickering as if there was something funny going on, "What's so funny?" I asked. "You have a little~" she began pointing at my face.

"Where?" I began at my face like a dog. Her snicker turned into a fit of laughter. "Wait, let me help you," she took a napkin and brought it up to my mouth and wiped it slowly.

Our eyes were locked on each other, as she was still wiping my mouth.

I moved her hand away from my mouth and crashed my lips against her full soft lips, closing my eyes to enjoy the moment. I kissed her ever so gently so I wouldn't scare her away. I was a bit afraid, because she wasn't kissing me back.

Crap! I did I just mess this up?

All my thoughts of doubt were all put to rest when she started to kiss me back.