Alliances

My Everything

Emily's POV

 
Ally and Himchan had been gone for only a day and I was bored as hell. I had no one to pester. And my coworker, Sora, was out on maternity leave. So I had to cover the store. On my own again. For the 2nd week in a row.
 
I could already tell that the week was gonna blow.
 
I walked in the house, after a long tedious day of work, locked the door behind me, and didn't even make it to the couch before collapsing.
 
I sighed and didn't even bother to move. "So tired," I mumbled to myself. I finally got comfortable on the carpeted floor, until I heard a strong knock on the door. "Would they go away if I pretended not to be here?" I whispered to myself.
 
I heard the knock again. I was about to get up until it stopped. Laying back down, I sighed and closed my eyes.
 
Everything seemed peaceful, up until the knocking came back but even louder. Fed up, I got up and whipped the door open. "What!" I snapped before getting a good look at the knocker.
 
The first thing I noticed were pretty hands balled and held up into the knocking position. I also noticed that it was a guy,  but he bowed before I saw his face. Bowing along with him I apologized in Korean. Lifting my head up with a smile, I froze. Like my smile froze, my face froze, my body froze, my whole existence froze.
 
Nope
 
"Woah. Your Korean is impressive." He flashed a gummy smile.
 
"Stop smiling like an idiot." I thought to myself.
 
I stopped smiling so wide and cleared my throat.
 
Oh God, I gotta fix my hair I was literally sleeping on the ground just a second ago.
 
I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to look natural. "Thanks."
 
"My name is Bang Yongguk. I was actually looking for my friend, Kim Himchan." He looked around and behind me.
 
"Uh... he's not here." I deflated a bit.
 
"And I'm guessing Ally's not here as well." He looked frustrated.
 
I widened my eyes, "How did you—"
"He and I are close, he tells me everything."
 
"If he tells you everything, why are you looking for him? Shouldn't you know where he is?"
 
He looked me in the eyes, looking frantic. "Is he with Ally? Do you know where they are?"
 
There must be a reason for not telling Bang about their trip. It's best not to tell him, till I figure out why.
 
We just met and I'm already withholding info from him.
 
"Why do you need to know?"
I gestured inward, inviting him inside.
He bowed again and sat down on the sofa. "Because our manager will explode if he finds out Himchan is no where to be found."
 
Still standing, I crossed my arms and began pacing like Ally would always do. "Wait. So your manager himself doesn't know that they're gone yet?"
 
He stood up quickly. "They? He is with Ally, isn't he?"
 
Still pacing I didn't know what to say.
 
Should I tell him? Should I not?
 
Thinking to myself, I didn't even notice him move towards me. He grabbed my shoulders, making me stop, and looked me in the eyes. "You're making me dizzy."
 
You and me both.
 
He smirked as if he knew what I was thinking.
 
Don't spazz
 
Yongguk's POV
 
HimChan had been gone for a whole day. Not a phone call, not a text. And all I can ask is: What has he done?
 
Maybe this Ally girl knows where he is or at least a small clue of his whereabouts.
Luckily, finding her place was easy. I arrived at the door and began knocking.
 
No answer.
 
I stopped to pull out my phone, to try his cell one more time. No answer.
 
I began knocking again but with more force.
 
Just when I was about to knock once more, the door swung open. "What!" A woman yelled.
 
I dropped my hand to my side and greeted the woman with a bow. Slowly coming up, I saw every inch of her. I noticed her small feet, long legs. Her toned arms, and toned torso. Even her s, they were small but perky, she was definitely a B cup. Her flowing brown hair, that stopped a little past her underarms. And her bright smile.
 
Damn.
 
Her smile looked warm, oddly enough I felt kinda happy at the thought that I may have caused such a smile to appear on her face.
 
But when her eyes met mine, her warm smile stiffened. Come to think of it her whole being sort of — froze.
Then her smile disappeared. I felt disappointed by that.
 
Remember what you're here for.
The girl began pacing. "Wait. So your manager himself doesn't know that they're gone yet?"
 
I stood up. "They? He is with Ally, isn't he?"
 
She kept pacing, leaving me unanswered.
 
I was sick and tired of the pacing, that's all Youngjae has been doing for the last 24 hours. I grabbed her shoulders, stopping her, and stared her down. "You're making me dizzy."
 
She had this look on her face that made me smirk.
 
Too cute
 
Letting go of her shoulders, I cleared my thought and my throat.
 
"And no, our manager doesn't know yet. I've managed to keep him thinking that HimChan's cooped up in the dorm. But the other members are worried sick, not knowing the full reason of why he might be MIA."
 
"On a scale of 1 to 10... how worried are they?" She asked.
"43."
"And how much trouble would he get in if your manager finds out?"
"A lot." I answered simply.
 
"I might know where they are." She turned away as if she was betraying her code of secrecy.
"Where? I need to find him soon." My hopes began to rise.
 
"I'll tell you—" she turned back around pointing her finger at me, "—on one condition. I have to come with you."
 
"No." I said firmly. 
She stepped closer, squaring her shoulders. "Yes."
"Why do you even want to come along?" I crossed my arms. 
"Because Ally is my best friend, and I need to be there if goes down." She got even closer, this time only inches from my face.
 
Giving it some thought I smirked and moved so close that we were breathing the same air. "Fine."
 
Obviously surprised by my bold move she stumbled back a bit and looked down, breaking eye contact.
"Oh. Uh then... we should get going."
 
This is gonna be fun