New Comer

S.M.E.S

Your POV

After dancing, we get back to our seat. I am still feeling awkward after Yongguk taught me how to dance. I stepped on his feet a few times and Taecyeon kept bumping into me. He stopped after Yongguk shoot him with a fierce look. To be honest, his fierce look is really scary and I am scared too. He smiled at me after that and we continued. After we went back to our seat, I look around bored and my face is still red. I saw Jessica and remember that she was looking down previously. As I am about to ask her what happen, the teacher came in with 5 boys behind her.

"Ok class! We have new comer with us!" The teacher yelled, attracting our attention.

Soon, some of my classmates start fangirling.

"SHINEE OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!" One of the girl shouts.

The group call Shinee smiled and nodded at her and she continue to scream. Shinee? I thought and remember it is one of the KPOP group.

"Alright! Please be quiet!! They will be with us and please take care of them! Now let's let them introduce themselves!" The teacher yelled again.

"Hi, I am Onew...."

I didn't pay much attention as I saw one of the members keep looking at Yuri. Yuri try to avoid eye contact and look around.

"Hi, I am Minho...."

Oh, so he is Minho... Why is he keep looking at Yuri....

"Alright, please take your seat there." The teacher points towards the seat infront of me.

They walk over with still girls fangirling over them. Omg, please stop...

Lessons begin and it is really boring. Maths is already a boring subject, with a boring teacher, 1 minute passed by like 100 years. Jessica didn't talk to me much and Yongguk is busy focusing on Maths.

'RINGGGGG~'

The sound, which is like releasing us from jail. IT IS FINALLY BREAK TIME!! I am hungry as I didn't eat anything and stood up to go to the canteen and brought some snacks. Suddenly, the whole ground shake and it is like earthquake. I sense something wrong and I heard some weird sound like a giant walking pass. I turn behind and saw him, PSY. OMFG, please stay away from me! I thought as I remember about him vomiting.... I quickly run forward, towards the garden.

Seriously, sometimes I think that he is not human, he just gave me strange and weird feelings, like who would walk like a giant and make the whole ground shake? And who will vomit like some water fountain? I stop to catch my breath. Then, I heard someone sobbing. Oh God, don't tell me there is ghost is this bright and sunny day.... I walk towards the sound and I found a girl sobbing. Wait... Is that Yuri?!

I walk slowly towards her and sat beside her on the bench. She don't seems to notice me so I begin to talk to her.

"Are you okay?" I whisper.

She must have heard something but didn't know what I just said because she look up and look at me.

"Are you okay?" I speak up.

"Uh, yeah..." She replied and looked down.

I touch my pocket and take out a packet of tissue and hand to her. She thank me and there is an awkward silence again. Oh come on Diamond, when a girl said she is okay, she is not.

"Emmm, is it because of Minho...?" I gather up my courage and ask her.

She look at me in how-the-hell-did-you-know look. I cough and continue.

"Well, just now in class, you both look like there is something between you both..."

She look down and remain silence. Yeah, she don't have to tell me. Just as I am about to leave her to give her some personal space, she spoke.

"Few years ago..." She start.

I look at her wanting her to continue.

"Few years ago, Minho and I love each other and so we date." She continue.

I nodded my head.

"After we date each other for about 1 year, he said to me he wanted to debut in a K-POP group. I disagreed at first, as I am afraid our relationship will not be so strong..." She is sobbing now.

I pat her back, she must have gone through a lot......

"He respect me, but I know deeply he love singing and he is sad because of my choice. Therefore, I ask him to go ahead and debut. I know I am bad, but I wish his audition will fail..."

She take in a deep breath and look up.

"He is in. He told me about it when we are having dinner together. I can see that he is happy as he keep telling me about the audition and how he get in. He is smiling brightly and I am happy. Just as he is busy practising, I would always be patient with him, bring him his meal and all. I would meet him at the roof of the place where he practise to pass his the food. But, one day....."

"One day, after passing him his food, I walk down and a guy greet me. We went to have a cup of coffee as he said he wants to talk to me. He introduce me as Minho's manager. He told me he understand our relationship but he is sent by his boss to tell me that their company don't allow their them to be in a relationship. Either I leave him or Minho leave the company. I sat there shock. I don't know what to do. I ask the guy to give me some time to think about it."

"A few days later, I met up with the manager and told him I will leave Minho. This is Minho's dream, I can't be so selfish and ask him to leave his dream. It is hard at first, to leave the one you love... I don't even know how I should break up with him. Therefore, I asked my friend for help. I called Minho to meet up at the resturant for dinner. I brought along my guy friend and sat beside him. Minho came in with a happy face but when he saw the guy, his face fell. I told him I no longer felt any love for him and now, I love the guy. He is trying hard to control his temper. I can see hurt, anger in his eyes. 'Last Long then...' That is the last word from him and he stomped off...."

She complete her story and is sobbing hard.

'RING!!!!'

The bell ring again and it is time for us to go back to class.

"Do you want to go back to class?" I ask.

"Yes, but first, let me go to the toilet first..." She nod her head.

We stood up and am about to walk when someone stop us.

"Yuri...."

Author's Note: Hello people!! Sorry for the late update!!! This is a short chapter, but hope you all like it!:) Do drop comments and subscribe!!:)