The Fight

S.M.E.S

Yongguk's POV

I glare at the two guys who Diamond claim to be her childhood friend. Tch... I contiune to walk behind them and calm myself down. Well, at least I get to sit with Diamond in.... WHAT?! Just when I managed to calm myself down, I saw the guy siting on my place. Bastard.. Just as I am about to open my mouth to scold him, something stop me.

"Hey, isn't someone already sitting here?"

I can't help to smile, like she does remember me sitting beside her and she does care about me... But, my smile didn't last long.

"We have switched places. Don't worry." The guy sitting on my place give a smile that I wish I could punch him right there, right now.

"What?" I asked. Since when did we ing change place? Mr Arrogant. Then, I realised someone said the same thing as me... Who..? Oh Jessica... I saw another guy sitting on Jessica's seat and my mood drop. Maybe Diamond ask that question because of Jessica, not me....

"Since when did we agreed on switching places?" I heard Jessica ask.

"Yeah since when? If you guys are sitting on our places, where do we sit?" I agree with Jessica and ask them.That place is the only place I can be close to Diamond, talk to her, know more about her and all.

"Well, there's exactly two seats just behind of Diamond, you guys can sit over there." The same arrogant guy reply me.

Seeing how arrogant he is, I know that if I contiune to talk to him, there will be no end, therefore I have a plan. I quickly walk over to the two seats behind Diamond, one is directly behind Diamond, one is behind Mr Arrogant. I pick the seat behind Mr Arrogant. Jessica soon came and sit beside me. It is kinda awkward there and therefore I want to talk to Diamond, to at least kill the awkward silence. Just as I am about to call her, someone beat me to it.

"Diamond!"

I turn and saw Jessica call her. Diamond turn almost immediately and look at her.

"Yes Jessi?" Huh? Jessi? Wait, how come she get a nickname so fast. Humph...

There is a awkward silence again.

"Jessi are you okay?" Diamond ask.

"U-Uh Yeah...? I mean no. I-I mean I need to go to the.... wash...." Jessica shutter. Washroom..? I guess.

"Washroom you mean? Come let's go." Diamond reply. So I was right. Wait, why does Jessica want to go to the washroom as soon as she sat down... Do she hate me...?

Just then, I saw Jessica have trouble getting out of her place because the person behind her is sleeping. I wanted to wake the person up when Diamond pushes her chair forward for Jessica. The weight of my heart is suddenly heavy, I don't know why but.... Just then, I saw a puddle of water and when I am about to warn Jessica, she tripped. I close my eyes using my hands. Then I slowly open my eyes, then my hand and saw Diamond holding Jessica. The weight of my heart is more heavy now. Both of them then went out to the washroom. Anger, sad, jealously fill me, wait, jealously...? The teacher is taking forever and I am bored. I suddenly saw the guy infront of me, and I smirk. With mostly anger inside me, I drop my pen near him. I begin using my another pen and hit on his chair continuously. He ignore me at first, but then turn and shoot me a glare.

"What?!" He half-yell.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I droped my pen. Could you pleaseeee help me pick it up?" I smile and look at him.

He roll his eyes before bending down and help me pick up. Without a word, he just place the pen on my table and look back infront. I smile and this time, I drop my book. I push my table hard, making sure it hit his chair hard too. I bend down to pick up my book when I heard him standing up and slam on my table.

"Chill, I was just picking up my book." I hold up my book for him to see.

"One more time, one more ing time, you are dead." He threaten before siting down again.

I stick my tongue out behind him and make funny faces behind him. He must have sense something and turn his head. I quickly mantain my look and stare at my book as if I am thinking hard on a question. I then pretend to look up at him and smile. He then look back infront again. I look around, trying to think of another prank. Then I saw it, a staple. I smirk and take the staple, I quickly staple, making all the bullet come out one by one. After I have enough staple bullet, I start throwing him one by one. He doesn't seem to feel anything. I then pick up all the staple bullet on one of my hand.

"1... 2... 3!" I whisper, and shoot him at one go.

I quickly place my head on the table pretending I was sleeping. He slam my table making me jump up.

"What?!" I shout at him.

"You throw me this, right?!" He shout back, showing me a staple bullet.

He was standing up, hence I also stand up, and push my chair to the back, showing him I was also angry.

"So what if I did? So what if I didn't?" I lean closer to him.

He glare at me and throw the staple bullet on the table. I didn't want any fight in school as I have already had many records before.

"What do you want?" He ask.

I roll my eyes at him as I didn't want to answer his question. To calm myself down, I begin walking out of the classroom to the washroom. I walk into the washroom when suddenly someone push me, making me almost tripping. I turn around and saw him.

"What do you want? Mr Arrogant." I roll my eyes again.

"I am Yunho. Well, seems like you want to fight yeah?" He said.

I look at him and then realised something. When I walk out, he maybe thinking I want to go somewhere eles to fight with him.

"Yeah, so what?" I think why not fight with him, since we are in the washroom.

He suddenly throw a punch at my face. I fell to the ground because of impact. I felt the side of my mouth bleeding.

"Hey that's not fair!" I shout at him as he punch me before I am prepared.

I quickly get up and throw him a punch too. He doesn't really seems to be really affected by my punch. Before I know it, he punch me again. I return his punch, and push him to the wall. Just as I am about to punch him again, he punch my on my stomach, I felt a sharp pain and I fly backwards, about 1 metre away from him. I cough out blood and turn to see him, just then, I thought I saw his eyes is red, bloody red. I close my eyes and look at him again, his eyes are normal now...

"Bbang! Are you okay?!" I heard someone yell my name, wait, my nickname....

Your POV

Jessica and I were talking and are about to walk back to class when suddenly the ground shake for a while.

"Is that an earthquake? " Jessica ask.

"Jessi, it is only for a while that the ground shake." I tell her and laugh at her.

She seems blushing and I smile. We walk out of the toilet and walk pass the guys washroom.

"Seems like something happen inside..." Jessica said.

"Well, let's go and see!" I smile and walk towards the guys washroom.

"Hey, wait..." I heard Jessica yell.

I froze at the sight infront of me. Yunho facing Yongguk, who is on the floor and seems like badly injured.

"Bbang! Are you okay?!" I yell and run to him.

"Yah, Yunho, what is going on?!" I stare at Yunho as I slowly help Yongguk up.

"We, we were just playing." Yunho reply me with a awkward smile.

"Playing? I'll talk to you later." I sound like a mother now.

I place Yongguk hand over my shoulder and help him out to the office. I look at Yongguk as he smile to himself.

"What is so funny? You are hurt so badly and now you are smiling?" I ask.

"You said..." Yongguk start but stop.

"I said what?" I ask him as I focus on the ground to make sure we won't trip of anything.

Just then, I thought I heard him whisper "My nickname...."

Author's Note: BRINGBRINGGG