Getting Closer

S.M.E.S

Your POV

You explaned everything to both Jessica and Yongguk. At first, they still can't believe that this is what actually had happened but then they soon realise that they are just getting so worked up for no particular reason.

You can see both Jessica and Yongguk trying to hide their embarassment for losing their cool and exaggerate the matter as they keep looking away to avoid eye contacts with you and keep trying to change the topic. You giggled slightly at the sight of the two being ever so cute without noticing it.

" Why are you giggling at? " Yongguk asked you curiously as he saw you giggling to yourself.

" Nothing much. " You tried to act as if nothing had happened. They must be thinking that I am liking them if I tell them that I am laughing at the sight of them being so cute. Wait..? If this ever happens... Does that means that I am a biual?! What?!

" Plenty of your thoughts. " Yongguk commented.

" Huh what?! " You got surprised at the sudden comment.

" Then, shall we go back now? It's getting late though. " Jessica finally speaks up.

" But it's still a little bit early though. Shall we have lunch together? " You happily asked at the thought of food as you haven't eat a single thing today yet.

" Sorry, I have something on. Goodbye. " Jessica waved at both of you and Yongguk as she left, hurriedly.

You feel a bit disappointed that Jessica left so early. I wonder where is she heading to?

Nonetheless, you still manage to force a smile to show Yongguk that you are alright. Yongguk smile back at you and both you and him stand up.

" Where do you want to have lunch at? " You heard Yongguk asking you as you are busy making sure that nothing is left behind as you definitely doesn't want anything to be lost again.

" Anywhere as long as it's not in the cafeteria in school. Sorry, I actually got here not long ago and I am not sure about this place "  You explained.

You saw Yongguk looking at you with his curious brown eyes, wondering what exactly do you mean by that.

" I am not a Korean and I got here only recently. " You once explained. You saw him nodding after what you have said.

Both of you head towards outside the school and found a cafeteria nearby.

" Do you want to go in? " Yongguk asked you for your preferences.

" Yeah sure, why not? " You smiled at him as he returned a smile back to you. Your heart slightly flustered at the small exchange of gesture. You don't know why are you feeling this way as well.

Gentlemanly, he opened the door for you , gesturing you to go in first. You felt its a bit weird and at the same time, you are glad that you had just met someone like him, being such a nice guy. You mentally cursed yourself as you recalled earlier today, how you thought of him as a ert. You can feel your cheek is burning at the thought of it.

Still, he is waiting for you to go in first before him. You once again smiled at him, expressing your thankful feelings to him. Thankful for meeting such a nice guy. Thankful for him still caring for you even though you had just mistaken him and ignored him suddenly. Thankful for saving you twice today.

" Thank you. " You said it wholeheartedly.

He didn't say anything but just smiled at you again.

Both of you start entering the cafeteria and sat down , near the window. As it's a habit ever since from you are young, you look outside through the glass window. Something caught your attention as you can't help but to stare at the girl outside. J-Jessica?

You don't know if your eyes are playing tricks with you or it just happened to be her. You stare at the girl outside longer. Soon, that girl turned around and you manage to see her face clearly.

Ahh... It's not her...

You hung your head low as you realised that girl isn't someone who you are expecting. You feel so disappointed and begin to think of Jessica. Why did she left so quickly? Is she busy? Is she always busy like this? Did she get enough rest? What if she don't? WIll she get sick?

You suddenly realise that you are thinking of her, so desperately. You yearn to see her breathtaking beautiful face. You want to talk to her more. You want to hang out with her more. You want to have meals with her. You want to be her close friend. You want to be with her.

Wait... why am I thinking of her. I know she is pretty but to the extent like this, by any chance I had fall in love with her?

You looked up and saw Yongguk looking at his menu, thinking of what is the most suitable for him. As he is choosing his food, he slightly pouts. Maybe he is frustrated at which dish to choose. You felt that your heart is beating like a rocket, again.

What about Yongguk? Do I like him? If not, why am I feeling like this? Is it possible that I fall in love with both of them?

Wait what?! No! How can I think things like this. It's only the first day and I am wondering if I fall in love with two people, with different gender??

" Have you done choosing? " You heard a voice as it snapped off your thoughts. You immediately looked at the way of where the source of the sound is and you saw nobody but Yongguk, with his killer smile again.

" O-Oh! Erm, Yeah! " You stuttered as you can't help but to squeal quietly by yourself, looking at how charming he is.

 

Meanwhile

PSY's POV

You smiled slyly as you think of how Park Bom is so obedient. You suddenly recalled how you met her.

Flashback

You came to a school after getting appointed as the principal of the school. You looked the surroundings of the school right infront of you. You slightly sighed as the school is even worst than you expected. Besides, the name is so boring. You decided to appeal to change the name to "SMES".

As you stepped into the school, you realise that many pair of eyes are fixed on you. Looking at you weirdly as if you had just wore pyjamas for working. To make sure that your grooming is fine, you looked yourself from head to toe, toe to head. You smiled brightly as it is perfect.

You sighed once again when you arrived at your office room as it's very messy. You shake your head from left to right and right to left, repeating the same action over and over again. You begin to start tidying things up and you found something. It's a book. It contains all the personal data of all students here.

As you are curious, you took the book and flipped through the pictures, reading every single detail of every single student. Studying on how is their academic results. Studying on how is their family background. Studying on everything, literally.

As you continue to read the details, you saw someone captivating your heart, make your heart flustered. You can feel that it's love at first sight. Her beautiful face with her big round eyes, sharp nose and her seductive lips that somewhat make you want her badly. You suddenly feel so aroused and you can feel that the bulge in your lower region is getting bigger.

Immediately, you slapped yourself as you can't imagine that you got a just by looking at the picture of hers. But still, you yearn to see her, you yearn to meet her, you yearn to be with her, forever. Like in the fairytales, you will be the prince while she will be your princess, falling deep in love with each other and live happily after.

You looked at her name, " Park Bom. " . You smiled as you find that her name is so interesting and perfect, just like her. You became so obsessed with her but you can't do anything.

You recalled someone that you met days ago. She is the person that will grant your wish. You immediately approached her and somewhat, found the way of getting the girl, "Park Bom".

Days passed as you kept using the prescription and soon, you got her. You were so happy that you finally got her but all these never last long.

Next day, a new girl named, " Jessica Jung Soo Yeon" enrolled into the school. You were curious about her as you try to find ways to know her better.

Finally, one day you saw here by your own eyes. You almost died at her beauty. The eyebrows, the eyes, the nose, the lips, the cheek, the hair. Everything about her looks ever so perfect for you. You feel that you finally had found your true love as you happily approached her. However, she doesn't pay much attention to you as she just greet you and left.

You were so disappointed about her reactions and behaviour. You felt that the world is going to end soon.

Every single day passed, you felt as if you are living in the jail. You no longer love Park Bom and you are in love with someone else. Even though it's cruel, you practically make use of Park Bom as your slave.

You can't stop thinking about the princess named Jessica.

Jessica, why are you driving me insane? I need you right now! I must have you right now!

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for late update! Will make sure that the waiting time will be shorter. Did you guys enjoyed? Remember do comment and suscribe to show your support. Thanks for reading. Last but not least, do check out of our other fanfics. Goodbye~