Triangle

S.M.E.S

Your POV

" I didn't . " I tried to deny.

" You did... " Yongguk insisted and just when I was about to defend myself, he started coughing really badly.

" Are you okay ? " I immediately asked after seeing him like this.

" Y-Yeah.. " He managed to put up a strong image still but I do know he needs some medical help yet the office is still quite far.

" Diamond, let me help you. " I turned around as I heard a familar voice. It's Yunho.

" Nah, it's okay. " I tried to push away the offer.

" Come on, you do need help. Just let me help you. " He continued. Before I can do anything to reject his offer, he had already carried Yongguk in bridal style. It may seems a bit dramatic and exaggerated but Yunho really did carried Yongguk in that way. Soon after, the two of them had disappeared from my sight as they are already in the office while I slowly make my way as my energy is still a bit drained due to the excess energy being lost when I was trying to bring Yongguk to the office.

" Opps ! Where's Jessica ? Oh my god. Did I just abandoned her ? " I exclaimed as soon as I found out she's nowhere to be found.

' Shall I go and find her ? But what about Yongguk ? ' I thought to myself as I never gave up turning to the right and left repeatedly just to find her.

" Hey ! You dropped this. " I heard someone calling from behind. I immediately turned around as I recognise the voice.

As expected, it's really Jessica.

" Oh ! Thank you ! " I saw her holding onto my phone. Only then I realised that I just dropped my phone earlier on. Thankfully, the phone's cover is doing it's job well.

" I was wondering where are you ! I am so sorry that I kind of abandon you in some sense. " I smiled apologetically.

Yet, she didn't say anything else and just nodded while trying to force a smile.

' Wait, she's trying to force a smile ? Why.. ? Is she mad or something ? Or probably... got hurt by my actions ? ' Once again, I am in my own wonderland.

" Diamond, it looks like I have to excuse myself and go back to class. I hope everything will be alright. Bye. " Again, before I manage to say anything, Jessica had already left hurriedly. This is one of the times when I am really pissed off by myself, being slow and all.

I then make my way to the office as I sulked a little, thinking that Jessica might be mad at me. With this thought, I sighed along the way again and again.

 

Jessica's POV

I quickly turned around and headed towards the class. I don't know why but I can feel my heart is crying. My chest hurts somehow. My eyes start to be a bit teary as jealousy overwhelms me. I paused for a while, trying to keep myself calm and composed, drying my tears in the process too.

' I am not that weak. I should be strong. ' I encouraged myself but it's not helping at all.

" Jessica ~ Is that you ? Where have you been ? " This voice is very familar... T-Tiffany ? Oh no, I can't let her see how I am right now.

 

Yongguk's POV

" Y-Yeah. " I answered Diamond while trying to put up a strong image. Well, even though this hurts quite a lot, my image is still more important.

I am so happy that she actually called my nickname and she actually bring me to somewhere safer without even thinking much. This action really means a lot to me as it proves that she really care for me.  If I am not wrong, we are heading towards the office

Sad enough, the beautiful moments ended quickly as I heard an ultra annoying voice of someone. That person who made me into this state. I have no idea if I shall thank him or not.

" Diamond, let me help you. " I heard that hypocrite offering his help and I was on the verge of vomitting as I had never seen such a irritating hypocrite before.

The next second is damn irritating, he freaking carried me away. The worst is that, he is carrying me in a bridal style. Just as I was about to curse again, I noticed something. He is really strong. Too strong that, it seems like it's impossible to be true.

Soon after, we are already in the office.

" Now it's only left us. So drop your act. " I started.

" I am not acting. I am not an actor. " He argued.

" Oh right. If you aren't an actor then you must be a hypocrite. " I scoffed.

" Don't called me that, I am not amused. " He threatened.

" So what if I continue ? You son of a - "

" I suggest you better save some breathe because you are hurt quite badly. "

" And it's all because of you. Thanks so much. " I said sarcastically.

" I am sorry. "

" Not funny at all. "

" Look, I am really sorry. I didn't expect to hurt you like this. " His tone is getting softer but I am not going to believe it just like that. Especially someone who just made me in this state.

" Such a joker. You punched me first just because I disturbed you a little. You're so petty and inflexible. Oh and one thing, do you know why I did that ? It's because you sat at my seat first without even asking permission to. The worst thing is that, you are still so proud of it. Now, you are apologising to me after all these mess and got me into this state ? Don't let me laugh please. "

" I already told you, I am sorry. What else do you want ? " Alright, he is really getting on my nerves. Just as I about retaliate, Diamond came into the picture.

" Yunho, come out. " Diamond instructed.

Yunho can't do anything but just follow the instructions.

" Oh and teacher ! May you please help with Yongguk ? He is badly injured. " Upon hearing this, I can't help but to smile.

' She really cares for me. '

 

Your POV

" Why did you do that ? " I asked as I glared at him.

" I am sorry. It's not on purpose. I can explain. " He defended.

" Then explain to me. Now. "

 

Author's Note : TADAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YO YO. HEY YO. LMAO LOL BYE.