I Feel The Change

S.M.E.S

Your POV

As I am lost in my thoughts, I started to notice something; there is dark green foam forming in Park Bom's mouth. 

"Is she gonna puke?" I thought to myself.

"Stand behind me! Quick!" Changmin yelled and grab my hand.

From behind Changmin, I could see something coming out from Park Bom's mouth.... A LIZARD!! Within seconds, the lizard flew out with some gross dark green liquid towards us! The lizard is about 2m long with a disgusting skin colour. I closed my eyes when I feel some heat infront of me. I open my eyes and saw fire surrounding Changmin. Changmin place both of his hands together and open up his hands, and there is a strong and big fire coming out from his hand. The fire went towards the lizard and burned it. The lizard drop to the ground with a burnt skin colour and a disgusting smell start to form.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BABY LIZARD?!" Park Bom yelled in a demon-like manly voice.

"GET OUT OF PARK BOM IF NOT YOU WILL DIE!" Changmin yelled back.

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WON'T!" The demon inside Park Bom laugh.

Changmin place both of hands together and open up again. Fire shoot out from his hand again towards Park Bom. The fire seems to be burning Park Bom and the demon. Just when I thought we win, something like a black shadow slowly coming out from Park Bom. 

"YOU SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME!!!" The demon yelled.

The demon open it's mouth and his long, purple and slimy tougue is reaching towards me.

"CHANGMIN!!!!!" I squat down and buried my head as I cried for Changmin.

Changmin rush towards to the front of me and start shooting fire towards the demon.

"OUCH!" The demon cried in pain as the fire burned it's tounge.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU BASTARD! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS!"

The demon split into two. One is going towards Changmin, the other one, towards me...

"DIAMOND! QUICK RUN OUT AS SOON AS POOSIBLE!!!" Changmin shouted at me.

I turn around and run when I feel something have grab my leg. I am now hanging upside down and I saw Changmin attacking the other demon. Suddenly something is flashing infront of me.... My necklace... My necklace is a silver chain with a Diamond. The Diamond of my necklace is now flashing with different colours. Slowly, some flashback came into my mind. A word keep appearing in my mind... I hold onto my necklace. The demon have used his tounge and cover most of my body. I am getting closer to it's mouth. I close my eyes and hold onto my necklace tight.

"Jae-sang..." I whisper the word that is appearing in my mind.

Changmin's POV

"DIAMOND!" I open wide my eyes as I saw the demon is like swallowing Diamond.

Suddenly, I felt something hard and slimy hit me hard and I flew to across the room. I cough out some blood and look at the demon which is swallowing Diamond. The demon close it's mouth and I struggle to stand up. As I am ready to attack the demon, the demon start to have some rainbow colour coming out from inside. In a blink of an eye, both the demons disappear. I quickly put my ring out and kept the demon into my ring. After that I saw Diamond floating in the mid-air with a transparent Diamond-shape protecting her. She slowly drop to the ground. I rush over to her and lift her up.

"Diamond, are you alright? Wake up!" 

I carry her bride-style out of the room and saw Yongguk with his group and Jessica with her group.

"Yah, what did you do to Diamond?!" Yongguk yelled as he saw me.

I ignored them and rush to the sick bay and call Yunho. All of them crowd around the sick bay wanting to find out what happen when Yunho appear with Park Bom in his arms. Yunho place Park Bom on the bed next to Diamond. I sat beside Diamond and place my hand on her forehead. 

"Yah, don't touch her!" Yongguk pushes my hand away.

"You, stay out of this." Yunho grab Yongguk's hand and give him a stern look. 

"Leave us in here alone." I told Yongguk and the others.

"Why? You causes this and now you want us to leave?" Himchan step in.

"Leave now or Diamond's life will be in danger!" Yunho shouted.

All of them look at us confuse. 

"Yunho! Please, please leave us for a moment..." I look down at Diamond. 

"I promise I won't hurt her." I turn and look at Yongguk.

"Changmin..." I heard Diamond calling me.

Author's Note: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! Hope you will like this update!!:)