Secret

S.M.E.S

Your POV

"Changmin, I know you both are more than just bodyguard. " I asked Changmin, hoping that he will tell me the truth. 

I saw the bewildered look on his face, puzzled if he shall reveal the truth or not. Seeing how he reacts, I doubt he will tell me the truth but just when I am about to say that it's okay, he started telling me the story. 

" You are correct, Yunho and I aren't just bodyguard. We are more than bodyguard. Though it may seems impossible and ridiculous, it's a fact that we aren't ordinary humans. We are demon hunters with magical power. Our goal is to destroy all demons ever since hundreds years ago. We have been doing it well until we discovered that there's a demon with extreme high level of power that none of our family is able to defeat it and the demon is believed to be in this school. After years of researching, we have found the best candidate finally which is you. " He revealed.

After hearing this, I can't believe that there's such a thing. I am always amazed of demons, magical spells and others but I never thought that, that can be true. I know that Changmin isn't lying to me or pulling a prank at me because of his facial expression and these weird happenings. However, I am even more confuse as to why they chosen me. 

" You okay ? " Changmin asked me when I am in my little world, pulling me back to the reality. 

" Yup... Just need some time to digest what have happened... " I replied.

There is a short silence between the two of us before I asked the question which has been bugging me ever since minutes ago. 

" Why me ? " I asked while looking at him in his eyes, wanting to know the truth. 

" It because your power is the best. You have the ability to duplicate opponent's power and use it like it's yours. Moreover, you are diamond, you are the strongest gem in the world. " Changmin explained.

" I.. I have power ? I can duplicate opponent's power and use it like mine ? I am the strongest gem.. ? " 

" Yeah, that's right. It's just that you are still not aware of those. Indeed, you are diamond, just like your name. We need your help, diamond. To bring peace to the world. " 

" Alright, I understood. I am always here for both of you. "

" Promise me ? " Changmin showing his cute and innocent side, the side I have never see it before, by offerring a pinky promise.

" I promise. " I smiled at him as I offer my pinky to complete the pinky promise. 

" Oh ya and you can't tell anyone about this if not we all will be in danger. " Changmin warned.

" Okay, I - " Just as I am about to finish my sentence, I hear something behind the bush beside us. I divert my pupils to my right to send a signal to Changmin that there's someone behind the bush. Changmin noticed about it too and nodded as he signal me to act as though we are leaving then "catch" the person. I nodded with agreement as we make our way to our respective direction after saying and waving byes.

 

 

" Who are you ?! Park- Park Bom ? " Changmin and I said in shock. 

" What are you doing here ? "

" Leave me alone. I need to go now. "

" No, you can't leave. "

" Why not ? " Park Bom shakes with fear while asking.

" Because you have heard the whole conversation. " Changmin stopped.

" No, I d-didn't. "

" Stop denying and come with us. " This time, I am the one who said it. 

" NO ! NO ! LET ME GO ! " Park Bom struggled while Changmin uses his power and carry Park Bom, as though he is carrying a piece of paper. I am so amazed about his power and at the same time, uncertain about my future as I follow the two of them.

Changmin brought her to an empty classroom, tied her down on a chair and a rope, to forbid her from running away. Thinking that it's too harsh for a girl to experience such treatment, I asked Changmin to be more lenient towards her but all he do are shaking his head, telling me to believe in him and wait. I nodded with fear, thinking what may happened.

Changmin then walk towards Park Bom, wanted her to be honest and reveal what she have heard. Little did I know, I saw something evolving, it's Park Bom's body. It's changing into a something very frightening. From a perfect woman figure to a monster-like figure. I can see that her skin changes into grey colour. Her long silky hair becoming short and ultra mega thick hair. The thing is, there are only three strands of hair on top of her head. Her face also changing into a face full with winkles and her teeth starts to drop, not one by one but all at once. Her stomach also develops into a big belly. I have never seen such a big belly before. Seeing her changes, it makes me feel so frightened and uncertain about my life. 

" Will I be able to defeat the demon with the magical powers, just like how Changmin have described ? "

 

Author's Note : TADAHHH ITS MEHIHHH. YO EVERYBODY. IT''S MEH. BYE.