1st Day In SMES

S.M.E.S

Author's Note: Tadang 1st chapter. Guess who's this. LOL Enjoy!!

 

YOUR POV

You lay down on the bed, thinking all the admin stuffs you have finally settled with. It's sure a long day. You grabbed the clock beside you to see what time is it now. It states , " 12.00AM ". Oh my godness, it's already that late? You frantically put back the clock and switch off the light, ready to sleep. I wonder how is tomorrow.

 

Next Day

You wake up by the alarm clock ringing at your ears. Somehow, trying to make you deaf. You lazily drag your body to the bathroom to freshen up.

When you are done with everything you need to, you look at the clock hang on the wall. WHAT?! I AM GOING TO BE LATE!

You quickly pack your stuffs and rush to the main door. I think I bring all my stuffs. Oh whatever, I will be late soon if I keep dilly dally.

 You arrived at the entrance of the school, named " SMES". You look around you to see if there is anyone wearing the same uniform as you. Weird enough, there isn't anyone who does that. You stared at the school name and your uniform. Even this uniform looks weird too.

You carefully goes into the school. Suddenly, there's a guy in his mid 30s introduce himself. Oh, he is the principal. You didn't know the principal as your parents settled all the admin stuffs in school. He guided you to your respective classroom and to your surprise, everyone is already there except for you.

" Thank you, Mr Park Jae Sang. " You thanked him.

" Welcome, just call me PSY. " the principal named Park Jae Sang told you.

" Yes, Mr PSY. " You nod your head to show that you understood him.

" No need the "Mr". In our school, everyone is equal, including the teachers and me. " He gave you a smile. A rather, sly smile. You begin to have goosebumps all over your body and start thinking the negative.

This principal is so creepy! This school is damn weird. Why did my parents even enroll me here?

Still, you managed to smile back to him as a part of courtesy.

" Oh yeah, I have something to talk to you. Come to me after your lessons have ended. " Again, he give you that creepy smile that can freak everyone out.

You simply nodded without saying anything and bowed to him before entering the class.

As you entered the class, you can't help but to look around the classroom. WOW WOW WOW. THIS IS SO HUGE!

" Please give a short self-introduction. " The teacher instructed.

" Hello everyone. I am new here. Please guide me in the future, thanks. "  You slightly bowed.

" Alright. There's an empty seat over there. " she, the teacher once again told you.

You bowed to her and quickly go up to the seat, in the middle of the class. As you are on your way to your seat, you feel that everyone is looking at you weirdly, as if you are from another planet.

You pulled out the chair under the table and take a seat immediately. You begin to take out the necessary items for lessons and realise that there is something missing. Worst enough, there isn't only one item is missing as you heard someone's voice reminding you.

OH GOSH. WHY AM I SO CLUMSY?!

You frantically ransacked the whole bag like some glutton trying to find his food. All items from your bag dropped on the ground. Alerted by a loud thud, everyone's eyes are fixed on you now. 

You quickly start to apologise to as much people as possible and quickly picked up all your stuffs. I just made myself a joke again, oh well.

You slightly pouted without you realising it and you heard some giggling, probably at how clumsy you are. You turned your head to the source of the sound and you are greeted by a guy.

" Why are you laughing? " you threw a glare at him as you are slightly annoyed by the previous happenings.

To your surprise, he still managed to smile at you and offered something to you. You looked at him , speechless and begin to feel apologetic that you treated him rudely.

" Sorry. " its all you can say as you can't find any other right words.

" It's okay. Here. " he hinted you to take the item in his hand.

You looked at the item he is holding on to.  Why is my nametag there?

" You must be wondering why, right? Your nametag dropped on the ground as your bag is not fully zipped. Oh and I am sorry, I could just pass it to you and maybe you won't drop your items and you may not.. " he paused as he stare at something on your table.

You turned away from him and saw your precious fountain pen from your mum had spoiled. Damn it.

" So you are the one who reminded me just now right? " you turned back to him in your signature poker face as you do not know if you should be grateful to him or not.

" Yeah. Sorry. " he apologised once again.

All you can do is just sigh and accept the fact.

You begin to pin your name tag on your uniform and you realise something else is missing. WHERE THE HECK IS MY DIARY?! Maybe it's with him too?

" Excuse me, do you see my diary? " you trying to get his attention.

" Erm, no? " he simply replied.

How can I be so forgetful and clumsy...

" Do you need my book? " he smiled at you.

Your what?

" Again? " you prompted him as you can't hear it clearly due to the fact that you are still partially in your own world, trying to figure the solution.

" My book. " he repeated.

s? What?! This freaking ert.  You immediately turned away from him and turn to your right and saw a breathtaking princess sitted right beside you.

You admired her beauty as you stared at her. Her hair is so perfect that it deserves an award. Her eyes is so cute that you wonder how old she really is. Her eyebrow, her nose, her lips, her everything makes you hard to breathe normally. You continue to stare at her as you wondered if she is an angel from the sky to be destined to spend her life with you.

OH MY GOD. I AM GAY. BUT SHE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. PLEASE TALK TO ME.

Reality stuck back hard to you as your teacher broke the wonderful moment.

" Diamond Jung! Please be attentive! " your teacher practically scream out your name.

" So sorry. " You apologised.

You heard some angel laughing and you turned to the princess. I need to control myself, I will be really gay if this goes on.

" Your name is Diamond? "

" Y-Yeah. " Apparently, you are too overexcited and elated that she talked to you.

" Nice name, hehe. " She giggled and you feel like you are going to faint anytime soon.

" Er, yours? " you asked as you want to know more about her.

" Jessica, Jessica Jung. "  OH MY GOD. I SHARE THE SAME SURNAME AS HER. OH MY GOD. MAYBE WE ARE RELATED! OH GOD.

You can't help but to smile at your "affinity" with her.

" You seem to be on good terms with YongGuk. " she commented. YongGuk? Who's that?

" Who's that? " you asked.

" That guy you just talked to. "

So that ert name is YongGuk uh? But he's actually quite a nice guy. Maybe he means by his book? Oh yeah! He mean book! Not that...

You do not know if you were to apologise or just let the matter goes by. He will probably be wondering why did I apologise and start to figure it out that it's actually my erted mind. I can't afford to let people think that I am a ert on my first day.

You decided that you should just treat him better in the future.

 Hours passed by and your school day had finally ended. You make your way to the Principal, PSY's office to see him . I wonder what he wants to talk to me. He's so creepy.

Suddenly, a group of guys surround you. They are quite tall, what do they want?

 

Author's Note: Do drop comments and sub!! Check out our others fanfic too!!:D