Weird School

S.M.E.S

Your POV

You look at them and they look down at you and smile. Yah, don't tell me I get into trouble 1st day of school!!

"Emm, who are you all and what do you want...?" You ask sweetly and smile at them.

"We are, 2pm!" They yell and bow at you.

"2pm...?" You ask again.

"Yeah, I am Nichkhun, He is Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho, Chansung and lastly, Wooyoung." A guy name Nichkhun said as he introduce the rest to you.

You bow at them and smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you all, I am Diamond Jung." You reply.

"Wow, what a nice name!!" A guy name Junsu said.

You bow again and smile at him.

"Actually..." Taecyeon start and you look at him.

"I want your number...." He contiune and look down and blush.

Your eyes widen in shock and quickly try to change the topic.

"I am sorry, but I have to go to the principle office now." You bow again trying to excuse yourself.

They then surround you and leave no space for you to get out.

Just as you are about to lose your temper, a voice came in and save you.

"Yah, 6 guys trying to bully a girl??"

6 of them turn and you saw Yongguk coming towards you. You smile at the sight of him. Yongguk came between them and grab your wrist.

"She is ours." Taecyeon said as he stop Yongguk.

"Who said so?" Yongguk challenge him.

Taecyeon shoot him a deadly glare.

"Fight for her if you want."

"I am." Yongguk reply again.

"You better watch out." Taecyeon said one last time and walk off with others.

You smile shyly to yourself. What a nice feeling...

"Be careful next time, ok?" Yongguk said and you nodded.

"Ah, thank you Yongguk ssi, I need to go to the principle office now, bye!" You said and wave goodbye to him.

"Knock knock." You knock the door.

"Come in." PSY reply.

You open the door and bow down.

"Oh! So it is you! I have been waiting for you, come, come and sit on the chair!" PSY said and you take the sofa which is opposite his table and sit down. He then walk and sit opposite you on the sofa.

"My purpose of inviting you here is that......" PSY started and suddenly, you felt your head getting more and more dizzy. You can't focus on what he is talking about.

Just then, you look up at PSY, and he took off his sunglasses. Your eyes widen in shock. OMG, why does he look so... so ugly??

Soon, the rest black out.

No One's POV

"Yongguk? Why are you doing here?" Jessica ask.

"Shhh! Diamond went in, you know, PSY is so weird... I am afraid that she is hurt." Yongguk reply.

"How long have you been here?" Jessica ask.

"About 5 minutes?" Yongguk reply.

"What?! 5 minutes is long!! Let's just go in!" Jessica reply and open the door bofore Yongguk can stop her.

Both of them stared at the sence infront of them, PSY on top of Diamond.

"YAH YOU PREVERT !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Jessica yell on top of her voice.

"Ah, Jessica, please!" Yongguk say as he cover his ears.

"Yah, it is not what you think! Jessica!! She just fainted!! Listen to me!!" PSY shout.

"Carry her to the school garden." Jessica ordered Yongguk.

"Then what about you?" Yongguk ask.

"I will handle this." Jessica said and smirk.

Yongguk then carry Diamond bride style and out of the office.

"Jessica..." PSY start.

"YAH SHUT UP!!" Jessica yelled again and punch PSY.

"This shall teach you a lesson!" Jessica said and walk out of the office.

Your POV

Suddenly, you slowly open your eyes and caught by a beautiful sight infont of you. Since when did PSY turn so pretty?

Then, realization hit you and you suddenly yelled.

"Yah!! Can you please don't yelled??" Jessica yell and cover her ears.

You quickly sit up and you realise that you have been laying on Yongguk's lap. You blush and look down.

"I am sorry."

"That's ok, what had happen?" Yongguk ask.

You look up at them as they look at you.

No one's POV

PSY pick up the phone and dailed a number.

"Please come to my office, RIGHT NOW!!"

Soon after, the office door flew open.

"Good afternoon Handsome master, what can I do for you?" Park Bom ask as she step in.

"Find the background of this person, Diamond Jung..."

Author's note: Hello!! New chapter!! Guess who I am!!:P Hehe, PSY, haha, sorry for that:P Well, SUB AND COMMENT!!!