Attraction

S.M.E.S

PSY'S POV

I was wondering where is Jessica and I found her with a bunch of people. These kids....

My lovely Jessica is always so beautiful. Nobody can compare with you, my love. How can an angel like you exist in this world? Your hair, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your everything is a perfection to me. So so perfect. I wish I can do something for you. I wonder do you like me ? I wonder do you have a boyfriend. Why are you so beautiful ?

Oh? Is that diamond? Wait and.. who the heck are these people there? It seems that my princess is getting angry.. Hmm.. that's not good. Oh yeah, I remember how she hurt me last time, thinking me that I am a ert when I met Diamond in my room. My princess... how can you think your prince as a ert ? Do you know how much I love you ? You must be thinking that way too right ? I know you love me, Jessica.

" PSY IS COMING !! "

I heard someone screaming my name.

Huh ? Who is it ? Diamond ? Oh my god. How did she know I was here, watching my lovely princess all the time ? I musn't get caught in this situation. Let me hide first.

I searched everywhere around me to find a spot to hide and luckly there's a wall beside me. I go behind the wall, continue to see what is happening.

Who are these two guys ? Intruders ? Is something big going to happen ? No don't hurt my Jessica ! Jessica don't be afraid ! I'll save you !

And now.. these guys are screaming and shouting. Geez so noisy. Oh ! My princess screamed as well ? Be careful of your throat !

Then, I saw Diamond coming out and these two intruders are following her while the rest are walking towards my direction.  Is Diamond a part of the intruders organisation ? Wait... did they saw me already ? I think they did, tsk.

" Oh, many of you here, having a party ? " I smiled as I said . I cannot let them think that I have been watching them all along since they don't think that way. Especially, Jessica my princess must not have any bad impression of me.

Just as I was day dreaming again, I heard the two intruders mumbling my name. I eyed at them as they walked behind Diamond. After they left, Jessica was the only one I can see. She is so beautiful..

 

YOUR POV.

I quickly went into the class, sit on my seat and I got shocked when Yunho and Changmin are sitting beside of me.

" Hey, isn't someone already sitting here ? " I turned around, spoke softly to Changmin and Yunho and pointed at the desks, remembered that Jessica and Yongguk sits over there.

" We have switched places. Don't worry. " Yunho replied and smiled.

" What ? " Both Yongguk and Jessica exclaimed in unison as I saw them standing infront of me, looking pissed.

I looked over to Changmin which I am only greeted with an awkward smile.

" Since when did we agreed on switching places ? " Jessica asked while throwing a glare at them.  

" Yeah since when ? If you guys are sitting on our places, where do we sit ? " Yongguk asked.

" Well, there's exactly two seat just behind of Diamond, you guys can sit over there. " Yunho pointed at the two seats behind of me.

Both Jessica and Yongguk can't accept how their seats just got snatched and how arrogant is Yunho as I saw them sighing and sighing and surrender.

I managed to smile at both of them when they walked pass me and they smiled back as well.

I continue to smile back as I turned back, facing the whiteboard infront of me. I then saw something gigantic at the corner of my eye.

I almost screamed when I saw PSY is still standing there and... the thing that actually makes me so frightened is that, there is something hard poking against his pants.

What the heck is that ?! ?! Wait, who is he looking at ? Jessica ? What the fu...

" Diamond ! "

I heard someone calling me, it's a sweet and cute voice from a girl when I am cursing the disgusting fellow in my mind.

" Yeah Jessi? " I turned and saw Jessica blushing red in her seat, just right behind of me. In the corner of my eyes, I can saw Yongguk sitting beside her, looking outside the windows back facing us. I guess he is still pissed..

" Jessi are you okay ? " I asked as I divert my attention back to Jessica as I saw her getting more red.

" U-Uh Yeah...? I mean no. I-I mean I need to go to the ... wash.... " Jessica is stuttering and she is covering her red face in the process as well.

" Washroom you mean ? Come let's go. " I smiled and stood up, waiting for the girl to come with me. However, she seems to have trouble standing up as the owner of the table behind of her is sleeping, blocking her way.

I immediately pushed my chair forward to let her have more access. However she almost fall down as she tripped due to a puddle of water. Luckly, I caught her just in time. Which idiot cause this to happen ?! What if Jessica falls down ?! I hold her hands to give her assurance and smiled at her to make her feel better and walked out of the classroom, before the teacher is coming in.

 

Jessica's POV

I entered the class with Diamond and the rest. Just as I was about to reach my seat, I saw someone sitting there. I immediately got pissed after realising who that guy is. It's one of the guy who Diamond claimed as her childhood friend . Just when I was about to say something nasty, Diamond speaks up.

" Hey, isn't someone already sitting here ? " I heard her asking, I can't help but to think that that action is really heartwarming and she really cares about me.

However, that guy who is sitting on my place is claiming that we have switched places. I don't even talk to you or even know your name, how the heck did I even ?

" What ? " I exclaimed and realised that someone says the same thing as me. I only realised that the other guy who is Diamond's childhood friend as well, seems much more friendly, is sitting on Yongguk's seat. I thought Diamond asked that question is because of me... Well, probably it isn't..

I feel a bit disappointed after knowing the fact that Diamond probably didn't asked that question because of me, but because of Yongguk. But still, how can that guy who I don't even know, is sitting my place ? That is the seat when I can get nearest to Diamond ! How can he snatch the spot just like that ?!

" Since when did we agreed on switching places ? " I asked as I gave him my infamous glare to make sure he knows that I am not anyone who someone who I don't even know can just ordered me around.

" Yeah since when ? If you guys are sitting on our places, where do we sit ? " I heard Yongguk, just beside me asked.

" Well, there's exactly two seat just behind of Diamond, you guys can sit over there. " The arrogant guy who is sitting in my seat just commented and pointed at those two seats. Tsk, seriously. I sighed as I am still in the school. That guy better count himself lucky this time. I sighed once again and head towards the seat which is right behind of Diamond while we exchanged smiles.

I was wondering where is Yongguk and he already sat beside me before I even sat down and I feel weird that he is behaving rather pissed off. I shrugged off the idea that he dislikes me as I called Diamond to accompany me to go to the washroom to cool myself down due to my seats being snatched.

" Diamond ! " I called out and immediately, she turned around and looked at me.

" Yeah Jessi? " Oh my god, did she just gave me a nickname? Oh my god am I blushing now ?!

I keep trying to calm myself down and ask her to accompany me to go to the washroom instead but I just can't.

" Jessi are you okay ? " I heard her asking me.

" U-Uh Yeah...? I mean no. I-I mean I need to go to the ... wash.... " I replied as I covered my face , preventing Diamond from seeing me blushing.

" Washroom you mean ? Come let's go. " She immediately figures out what I wanted to say and agreed on it. I was so impressed by that.

However I can't get out of my seat because the person behind me is sleeping and block me from getting out because there isn't any space for me to push my chair away from my desk. The worst is, Diamond is already waiting for me.

Suddenly, I saw Diamond pushes her chair forward, giving me chance to get out.

Yet, I can't believe that my luck is that bad today. I tripped, ready to receive some laughters mocking me.

Hmm? I found myself in Diamond's arms. She is holding me, preventing me from falling down. Her expression seems to be a bit annoyed as she glare at the puddle of water which is the criminal while she holds my hand tightly.

That's so sweet, her hands are so warm.

I saw her smiling at me as I smiled even wider and we make our way to the washroom.

 

Your POV

To my relief, PSY had already left as we are on our way walking to the washroom.

" Why is your face still so red ? " I asked bluntly.

" Did you just gave me a nickname ? "

" Erm yeah, sorry if you don't like- "

" No no ! I like it very much ! Erm I mean.. it actually sounds good so yeah.. "

" Good to hear that. Your hands are quite cold. Are you really okay ? " I looked Jessica at her eyes.

The girl nodded as we have reached the washroom.

" Sica yah, I have to tell you something by the way. " Suddenly, I thought of the gross scene.

" Yeah ? " Her attention is all towards me now.

" PSY seems to like you. " I explained.

" Are you kidding me ? Him ? " Jessica was laughing while my serious expression remains.

" Really ? " She noticed my expressions and I nodded.

" Oh. My. God. " These are the three words that came from her, with her shocking expression of course.

" Will you protect me ? "

" Huh ? " I was shocked at the sudden question.

" You wont ? "

" Nope, I mean yes I will protect you, of course. " I quickly explained.

" Thank you. " The next thing happened is so unexpected.

Is she hugging me now ?

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA