Feelings

S.M.E.S

Your POV

"Then explain to me. Now." I glared at him again.

He look around trying to avoid my glare. He know it is useless to remain silence therefore he gave in.

"I'll explain everything when we get home.... I promise." He look down avoiding my eyes.

I took in a deep breath and nodded my head.

"You promise, if not, I will report you to my father."

"Yes, I promise." He ensure me.

"There is no major injuries."

Suddenly, a female teacher holding Yongguk came out from the office. Yongguk's face turn a little red and I do agree that the tecaher have a devil body and a beautiful face, a type that most guy wanted.

"Thank you." I smile at her and grab Yongguk's arm to hold on to him.

"Please, no more fights. If not, I would have to report to PSY." The teacher smile and walk back to the office.

"Looks like someone is still shy." I roll my eyes and let go of Yongguk's arm.

"Huh? What... I am just..." Yongguk try to defend.

"Enough of your nonsense." I pretend to be angry and just walk away.

"Diamond! Wait up! It is not what you think!" Yongguk yell and tried to chase after me.

"You shouldn't run you know." I heard Yunho warning Yongguk.

Just a few second, I heard Yongguk groan in pain.

"Yongguk!" I turn and saw Yongguk bending down in pain.

I run to him and checking if he is alright when I see him smiling to himself.

"You cared about me, ya?" He ask.

"No! Aish, let's hurry back to class." I blush and hurry infront.

While walking back, I saw Tiffany and Jessica walking out of the toilet. Jessica's eyes is kinda sore and red. I wanted to stop her but something seems to stop me. I just stop walking and Yongguk and Yunho catch up with me.

"Is... Is Jessica alright?"

Suddenly I heard Yongguk asking. I am stunned for awhile when I slowly shake my head.

"I am not really sure...."

"Diamond..." Yunho call me.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You both go ahead to class first, I will join later." With that, he ran off faster than I thought.

"Let's go back." I smile at Yongguk and hold his arm to walk back to class.

While walking back with him, I saw someone coming out from the class. Parkbom... Then I remember that time I have found her strange and wanted to follow her, but I just forgot and went back to the party when Jessica called me.

"What's wrong?" Yongguk ask me when I open the door.

"Nothing." I smile at him and we went in the classroom.

Once inside, I saw Jessica in her place with Tiffany beside her. Yongguk slowly went up and sat down beside Jessica. I went back to my seat and sit beside Changmin.

"Hey, are you okay?" I turn around and ask Jessica.

"Yup, just need to go to the toilet." Jessica smile.

"Again?" I asked.

"Girls needs." She laugh, kinda fake.

Feeling there is nothing eles, I turn to Yongguk.

"Please don't get into any fights anymore. Yunho just got here, be friends with him okay?"

"Lesson learnt." He laugh but immediatly stop and trying to maintain a smiley face while covering his stomach.

"Does it hurts...?" Jessica turn to Yongguk and ask.

"Nope, not at all." Yongguk show his gummy smile at her.

I felt there is some awkwardness between them but didn't care much.

"Where is Yunho?" Changmin ask me as soon as I face infront.

"He didn't say what he is going to do or where he is going, but he just ran off like that." I reply.

"Come with me." I suddenly ask Changmin to come out with me.

He follow me throughout and stop at the school garden.

"Yunho won't tell me, so you have to tell me." I folded my arms and look at him.

"Tell what?" He ask.

"Changmin, I know you both are more than just bodyguard."

Yongguk's POV

After seeing Diamond and the childhood friend went out, the awkward moment is here again. But, to be honest, I am happy that Jessica kinda care for me... Well, it will lessen the awkwardness right? But somehow, the awkward level went up.

"HYUNG!" Suddenly someone yell.

Then I saw someone walking up and sit on Diamond's chair. Oh Himchan...

"Sup." I gave him a bro fist.

"U fight with the guy sitting next to Diamond?" Himchan ask.

"It is just some misunderstanding."

"Even if there is a misunderstanding, you both shouldn't fight." Suddenly someone said and I turn and saw Tiffany talking.

"Yes Madam." I reply her and look back at Himchan when I see Himchan looking at Tiffany.

"Bro, want to go grab a snack?" I ask.

He did not reply me when I hit his head.

"Woh, calm down man." Himchan said as he rub his head.

"Ask BAP to come along, let's go and have some snack before the teacher come." I order him and stood up.

"Can SNSD come along?" Tiffany suddenly ask me.

"Emmm..." Before I can reply, Himchan cut in.

"Yes! Of course." He smile at Tiffany.

I look back at Jessica and she is quite throughtout. Tiffany stood up and Jessica stood up too. Jessica caught me looking at her and I just smile at her, and she smile back at me.

Your POV

"You okay?" Changmin ask me.

"Yup... Just need some time to digest what have happen..." I reply.

There is a short silence when I ask him.

"Why me?"

Author's note: HIYA! Another chapter is up! Well, do comment!! As a comment can mean a lot to us!:)