Party Party Party ?

S.M.E.S

Just as I was about to speak, I heard someone breathing heavily behind me. To be honest, it sounded like a pig as the sound of that person breathing is really loud.  The first thing I think about is, that disgusting person who had vomitted on me, PSY.

I turned around my back and I was right, it's that disgusting person who is right behind of me. The worst is, there is only a few inches apart between us and I feel like I am the one who wants to vomit this time.

I quickly walk away from him and go to where Jessica and Yongguk is. I can see everyone's facial expression have changed into something like hatred-plus-disgusted-plus-whatever-feelings-that-are-negative.

Suddenly, everyone just back to normal, doing whatever they were doing and doesn't care about that disgusted buffalo near the door.

" HEY! WHERE'S YOUR MANNERS? HOW CAN YOU IGNORE YOUR PRINCIPAL? " A loud echo echoed everywhere.

As I expected, Jessica start shooting back, my poor ears.

" THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU? TO THINK OF YOU VOMITTING ON DIAMOND AND NOT SAYING A SINGLE " SORRY " TO APOLOGISE, DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE MANNERS? "

All of a sudden, everyone else rush towards me and asked if I am alright. I keep nodding and reassure them that I am alright but everyone just keep asking me the same question. I have to admit that I feel slightly annoyed at the overwhelming response that I get. Not that I don't appreciate their care and concern but its been like 10minutes and I am not exaggerating and they are still asking the same question over and over again.

" THEN DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE MANNERS WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR ELDERLY LIKE THIS? NO, I MEAN ELDER- " PSY was trying to defend himself but fail as Jessica cut in again.

" Nope, I didn't say that I have manners. Well, definitely I have manners towards someone who is really a great role model. But no PSY, never ever for you. Also, you have just admitted that you are an elderly and we are having a party right now so I don't think you are suitable for this at your age. "

Everyone clapped and cheered on how brave Jessica is but she just nodding and didn't say anything.  I saw her walking towards me with an apologetic look. I wonder why?

" Diamond, are you okay? " She gently touched me as she asked.

OH MY GOD. IS IT OKAY TO FEEL SENSUAL TOWARDS JESSICA? NO NO, DIAMOND YOU ERTED PERSON YOU CAN'T. YOU ARE IN PUBLIC RIGHT NOW AND YOU MUST CONTROL YOUR URGE TOWARDS JESSICA. WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN I THINK THAT I CAN FEEL SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN WE ARE IN PRIVATE? NO NO NO . OH MY, DID I JUST CURSED AGAIN?!

" D-Diamond? " Jessica asked me again and I feel sorry for spacing out.

" Y-Yes? Sica? " Did I just called her Sica?

I saw her smiling warmly at me and she seems to be really happy the fact that I called her Sica. By any chance, is her nickname?

" How do you know my nickname is Sica? " She asked. So I am right?

" I stalk you. " I decided to a little.

" Oh really? " Her facial expression change to shock to delighted.

" Actually no, I just happen to say it without knowing. " I replied back, probably a bit too cold.

" Ohhh.. " She pouted. Why must you keep pouting sob.

" However, I think that we are kind of fated. " I tried to make her feel better, but does that give away that I am a bit erm... gay?

Thank goodness, she smiled at me and didn't react like she's disgusted or something.

" So are you okay? " She asked again.

" Of course! Why? "

" Ohh, because I saw you were a bit frustrated just now when everyone charge towards you and it's because of me. So sorry. " She looked down and fidgeted with her fingers.

" Nah, it's nothing to worry about and don't feel sorry. " I gave her another smile as someone cut in between us.

" Hey Diamond! Are you really alright? " Yongguk trying to make sure.

" Yeah of course. " I diverted my attention to Yongguk and he reached out for my hand.

" Will you dance with me? " He asked sincerely, but the fact is that I am not really good at dancing.

" I am quite bad at dancing though... "

" Nevermind, I can teach you. Come. " Yongguk said as he lead the way .

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jessica looking down and disappointed as Tiffany approached her.

No one's POV

" Hey, why are you feeling so down? " Tiffany asked the other girl.

" Who says I am? I am just feeling sick, that's all. " The princess lazily replied the red-haired girl.

" Don't lie to me , Sica. You know that I know you the best. " The red-haired girl trying to dig out the fact once again.

" Indeed, Tiff. Do you think Diamond likes Yongguk? "

" Well, I can't ignore that option by judging her actions towards him. Why? Don't tell me you are gay for Diamond? "

" Nah, I am not gay. I am absolutely straight, Tiff. "

" Stop lying to yourself, Jess. I will excuse myself for a while. "

" Alright. "
 

 

Author's Note: HAIIII SO SORRY FOR THE ULTRA LATE UPDATE. PLS DON'T STOP SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC.