Forget it, I Have Food

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exo boys blinked at you before bursting into fits of laughter, “You’re acting all like this because you’re- you’re hungry?” Chen can’t help but laugh, not even trying anymore to suppress his laughter. D.O came to you and pats your head, “What do you want to eat princess?” he asked, coming up with a nickname for you.

You find yourself sitting on your pink stool with Sehun and Tao on either side of you, in front of you was a grand meal the exo boys pitched in to make. Well, mostly D.O and Lay. You forgot all about your promise to yourself and Yunhee as your eyes twinkled. You only had fruit and vegetables for the past days and your body didn’t really handle it that well.

“Eat a lot arasso?” Suho pushed a plate full of wonderful dishes towards your way.

You nodded eagerly, causing chuckles to erupt from all over the room. Tao your head gently as he sat beside you, his chin propped against his palm and his eyes stuck onto your breathtaking features. You stabbed a piece of potato using your fork and plopped it into your mouth, feeling the buttery flavor trapping your eyes. You lightly squealed before trying to push another one into your mouth.

Sehun shook his head in amusement as he lowered down your hand, opposing your decision of stuffing your face with potatoes. You pouted at him, earning a cute laugh from the maknae. You sighed at Sehun’s stubborn nature and chewed the potato in your mouth before plopping another one in.

*Happy?* you scrunched your nose at him.

Sehun shrugged, as if he could understand your thoughts and poked on his early dinner.

You snapped your head at the metal plate in D.O’s arms as he takes the pastry out of the oven. Your eyes narrowed at it, if you were a vampire, you would jump on D.O and eat the pastry of the strawberry tart in mid air. Lay brought out the cream and the nicely cut strawberries. You stopped eating your dinner and stared at the two cooks in the group as they did their magic.

Lay swirled whip cream on top of the pastry while D.O set the strawberries, sugar and jam on top. The rest of the exo boys stopped their dinner as well and smiled at your concentrated self.

You looked around and found the exo boys staring at you shamelessly, you ducked your head and they chuckled at your sudden movements. You frowned lightly and Luhan controlled your lips so that you smiled. You scowled at his mind controlling power and tried to let go of his control. Luhan smirked at you as he dropped his control and resume eating. You glared at the deer boy.

As soon as the pastry was done, you jumped out of your seat and lunged yourself at D.O.

“Hyeeun, no” D.O commanded, putting the pastry into the fridge.

You clung onto him with your best puppy face, you were still craving for it even though it has been since lunch that your stomach requested it. Lay chuckled at your behavior and told D.O to let you off this once. The umma of the group finally agreed, he took out one of the tarts and set it on a plate before ushering you to eat.

You sniffled, *D.O… you are god*

The second D.O set the plate on the table, you pounced on him and gave him a bear hug. D.O blushed a deep shade of red as the rest of exo boys tsk-ed him and look at the both of you in envy. You didn’t know why your body just jumped. It just did.

D.O’s cologne filled your nose as you inhaled a generous amount of it. Kai had to pull you away but you reached your hands out before the strawberry tart caught your attention once again.

The exo boys snickered at D.O, liking his loss of contact with you. You dug in quick yet slowly, filling in your cavern with sweetness. It melted like snow, literally. Baekhyun pushed Sehun out of his seat and propped his chin onto his palm, looking at you with tender eyes. You looked up uncertainly and slowly reached out to Baekhyun’s mouth with a fork full of the delicious tart.

Baekhyun blinked with slightly larger eyes as he pointed to himself, as if asking. You smiled and nodded energetically, a crowd of awws and ahhs echoed throughout the room as you fed bacon baekhyun.

You smiled once more before resuming eating.

Baekhyun looked at you unsurely, he scratched his head as his lips the cream off his mouth clean. *That was an indirect kiss*

Tao grabbed your attention as he poked your side, making you lightly giggle. You snapped your head at him and turned to one side.

He opened his mouth, indicating that you should feed him too. You tilted your head.

Looking down on your leftover cake. You could fit eleven more bites if you don’t have any more.

After a few seconds of contemplating, you held the fork in one hand and the spoon in the other. Tao grinned as you fed him.

But his little bundle of joy died down as you went around the room and started feeding the other members.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows at you as you approached him. Chanyeol and Xiumin happily took the bites. You gave Kai a long stare, he sighed and gave in before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter