Kitty Love

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So…” Jiyong started, breaking the tensed silence that lingered in the air, “Do you guys want her to stay… or go?”

The exo members’ eyes widened at the sudden question. They have pondered it themselves but had always been unsatisfied with the answer that they came up with. Some looked away in denial while others tried to convince themselves that it’s just a plain human girl. You can get human girls anywhere. Especially because they’re vampires, their charms increased by folds.

“Up to you”

Jiyong’s eyes hardened as he scanned through the room, “If that’s the case, let me talk to the girl myself”

Exo hesitantly walked out of the room, glancing at you once or twice before leaving. The principal couldn’t possibly hurt you in any way… right?

Jiyong sat on the hand of the couch that Kris laid you on. He ran his fingers through your hair and whispered, “Wake up”

Your eyes immediately open and you shot up, earning a chuckle from the elder man. You furrowed your eyebrows at the sight, as if saying Who Are You?

Jiyong smiled, “I’m principal Kwon dear, the one and only owner of SM Academy”

‘What do you want?’ you mouthed, slightly pouting as you looked around the room, none of the exo members are present and it worries you.

“Ah, interesting… the girl who stopped speaking after a trauma” he traced the outline of your jaw as you shivered under his touch. “Oh, and your princes are waiting outside so stop worrying and listen to me” he grabbed your jaw lightly.

“Right now, I’m going to put those bastard princes of yours into a test, all you need them to say is … ‘You’re Hyeeun’ or something alone those lines to ace the test” Jiyong grinned as he crossed his legs, “Good luck”

Principal Kwon tapped your nose once before you fell back onto the couch. He looked at your figure before looking back at the door, “This is going to be so interesting, I can tell”

-----

“Why the hell is he taking so long?” Chanyeol impatiently pounded at the door, flames appearing in both of his fisted palm.

“You’re right, it’s been more than half an hour and Hyeeun hasn’t came out” Kris nodded.

Kai huffed in frustration, “I can’t take this anymore” with that he teleported inside the room, “That’s enough of a talk Ji hyung-“ he stopped in his track when he see that only principal kwon was spotted in the room.

“Oh hey” Jiyong said as he looked up, “Why are you still here? Hyeeun went back already”

“Huh?” Kai furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you-“

“She went back home to decide if she should continue to stay here or not, I’ve talked with her just then”

“But I didn’t see her-“

The rest of the exo member pilled in as Kai started his sentence.

“Hey… Hyeeun’s not here” Xiumin frowned as he gaped at the principal.

Suho, who was usually the calm and collected one, walked up to Jiyong and grabbed his collar. “Where is she?” he asked, quick yet powerfully.

“I was just explaining.” Jiyong raised a brow, “Hyeeun went home to clear her mind. If she wants to stay here- she’ll come back. But if she doesn’t that means she chose to leave”

“For how long?” Suho continued, his glare never leaving the principal.

“As long as it takes her to decide” Jiyong finished cleanly and pried Suho’s fingers off him. “You guys better go back to your dorm, I have things to finish”

The exo boys looked at each other anxiously. They sighed and trudged back to their rooms with gloomy faces.

As the door closed, Jiyong’s poker face turned into an arrogant one, “The look on their faces…” He snorted, “I’ll gladly pay a billion dollars just to see that again”

-----

The exo members frowned as they sat in a circle at the living room. None of them have any appetite to eat. They stared at the floor and sighed in frustration, thoughts tangling up in their minds. It was silent. Dead silent. No one moved or talked. The reason why they felt a string of attachment to you when Jiyong told them you were gone was a mystery. Somehow their hearts have convinced them that you were more than a mere human girl. What kind of bond is this? Is it a soulmates'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter