On a Rainy Day

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days became a blur to you, you didn’t know if an hour had passed or if it was five minutes. Assignments and tests were thrown at you, it was hard to handle but the exo boys took their turns to tutor you with things. There are times when you watch them train the powers, trying to get stronger. Currently, you were sitting under a tree, trying to figure out your math homework.

*Hu hu hu, I can’t do this* you pouted while tapping your pencil on the piece of paper.

The sky slowly gloomed over you without your notice, you were too immerse in your problem to even care. A thunder rumbled in the distance yet you had your earphones around your ear, deafening you to any sounds.

-----

“Guys, it’s about to rain” Chen pointed out, after all, he had the ability of lighting.

“Yeah, thank god we’re undercover” Xiumin shrugged as he continued to spar with Suho.

“Where’s Hyeeun anyways?” Tao mumbled as he pant in the sidelines, worn out from the little brawl with Kris.

“Must be back at the dorms” Kris replied, slouching onto a wall.

“Lucky”

-----

The sound of thunder grew louder and louder, you began to notice changes all around you. Like how the wind starts to pick up it’s pace and how everything seemed to drop in temperature. Goosebumps were evident on your skin as you looked up and notice the shady clouds. It hasn’t rained a drop since the first day you arrived here and you were always greeted with kind weathers.

Truthfully, you were scared of thunder. Hell you were scared of everything, from insects to small spaces, you were the master of scaredy cats.

Your body trembled under the intense gaze of the sky, your breathing turned irregular and your teeth clattered.

*I-I think I should go* you sniffled, getting up shakily while taking your belongings with you.

Just as you were about to walk away from the trees, rain dropped mercilessly from the sky. Just as if the sky had a bipolar personality, it changed from a fine weather to a freaking thunder storm.

*WAAAA* you literally ran around in circles, body still quivering.

The rain became harsher as the wind tore your math papers away from your grip, the sun was nowhere to be seen and you raced around to find your lost math papers.

You let go of all of your lost papers and ran straight to the dorms, drenched form head to toe. Your hair buried your pale face and your lips turned blue from all the sudden coldness.

You shakily rapped on the door while you hugged your bag. When you figured that no one was present and they’re all still to immerse in training. You tried your best to grip on your student card and open the dorm. Every little wind made you shiver and tremble under it’s mercy. You dropped your bag and when you felt your head turn in circles. Your body felt weak and you dropped dead on the couch.

You were panting heavily as your eyelids fall close. *Math…h-homework* that was the last thing that came into your mind before your body had a mental shut down.

-----

“I think this is enough training for the day” Suho declared as he walked out of the training room.

Rain had marked it’s territory, the grass are wet and the sky is still pitch grey. The wind was more subtle than a few minutes ago but it was not all that steady.

The exo boys followed their guardian towards the dorm, too tired to chat to one another.

Chanyeol trudged heavily as he leaned on an annoyed Baekhyun. He felt something sticking on his leg and looked down before picking the piece of paper up.

Math homework – Na Hyeeun. Blank.

Chanyeol tilted his hair to the side, the paper was wet and some of the ink smudged onto some parts. Grass and dirt has stuck onto the paper and it looked like a tornado just came and ruined it.

“Hey Baek” Chanyeol poked his best friend’s shoulder.

Baekhyun shot an annoyed look at Chanyeol’s way when he noticed the wet piece of paper in Chanyeol’s hand, “What’s that?” he questioned, slightly interested.

Chanyeol scratched his head, “It’s Hyeeun’s math homework”

Baekhyun took a closer look at he paper before laughing, “She didn’t touch anything, the paper’s clean.. well… not clean in literal way”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter