Blood Rush

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came fast yet none of the exo boys wanted to leave their sweet, sweet bed. You were fast asleep, face buried onto sehun’s arm.

Suddenly, a loud voice boomed through the small speakers in the corner of the room, “STUDENTS STUDENTS, WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS AND GET YO ASSES TO CLASS NOW”

“Urg.. Yunhee noona (front desk lady) has the most annoying voice in the whole wide world... I swear” Xiumin mumbled as he rolled in his bed.

You jumped straight up at the loud noise, your head hitting the roof. *Huu…* you whined in your mind, rubbing at the sore spot.

Luhan and Baekhyun, who were neighbors to Sehun, notice the sound and peeked at you rubbing your head, *Ke ai/kyeopta*

“GUYS I’M NOT KIDDING, CLASS STARTS IN TEN MINUTES” Yunhee’s voice echoed through the room once again.

You blinked and climbed down from Sehun’s bed, to fall on the last step. Suho and Chanyeol caught you at the same time, they looked at each other and grinned.

‘Komawo’ you mouthed and bowed.

“Hey Hyeeun? Here’s your uniform” Kris uttered while handing you a bag.

You rummage through it and found everything else except a shirt. You blinked at him with a questioning look, Kris looked down at you (since he was a freaking 188cm giant). “Oh yeah, they ran out of the dress shirt”

You lips turned into a ‘o’ as you looked down at your bag.

In the end, you wore Baekhyun’s dress shirt since his one is just newly washed and it’s quite small. You fixed the bow around your neck and looked at yourself in the mirror. *Assa!* you cheered and smiled at yourself.

The boys were having breakfast and you’re the last one, once again, to leave the bathroom.

As you stepped out of the bedroom, you were greeted with the smell of French toast, you walked to the stools to find them all occupied.

“Oh Hyeeun-ah” Suho greeted.

You nodded and mouthed, ‘morning’.

D.O stood up and went to the sink to wash his plate, “You can sit there if you want” he turned around and slid a plate of French toast towards you.

You literally drooled at the sight and sat down quietly. You picked up the toast and bit into it. The delicious flavor danced on your tongue as you nibbled on it. ‘Maa’ you mouthed.

Kai rolled his eyes as he put his toast down, “Can’t you talk? You know all your lip-sync thing is getting on my nerve”

“Kai!” Kris hissed as he kicked the younger boy under the bench (since kai was sitting next to kris).

You looked down and dropped your breakfast.

“Don’t listen to Kai Hyeeun-ah” Suho advised as he patted your back soothingly.

You nodded without a word and stared at your plate.

-----

The first lesson of the day was math, you looked down at your schedule and sighed. Luhan and Sehun both left you without a word, having you to find all your classes by yourself. You weren’t even familiar with the school ground but tried your best to search and locate your classes. Kai’s words still sting you a bit.

You finally arrived at your class, almost late and sat to the available seat on the back. Sehun and Luhan were both seating next to each other in the middle of the class. Girls were ogling at them and guys initiated conversation with them.

You dropped your bag on the seat next to you since it was empty and took out you’re your school items. The teacher came in, he called out the role and introduced himself.

“Flip to page 129 please” he asked, yet only some of the students did it.

You were flipping to the page when your fingers accidently slid down the side of the page, opening a cut on your skin. *Aigoo pabo me* you twisted your lips.

The smell of blood reeked from your seat, grabbing the attention of every vampire in the room. They’ve never smelt such smells before, it was alluring and hard to resist. None of the vampires had met a human in such a long time, never less smell nor taste human blood before.

A drop of blood slid down your finger, dangling on the edge of falling. Once it did fall,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter