Starvation- Interrogation!

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyeeun-ah, your food!” D.O called out from the kitchen as he did the dishes.

You rushed out of your room, already in your uniform as you hopped onto your new pink stool and smiled at the other boys who are already here (well, not all of them). Lay passed you your plate of waffles and you clapped at the view.

*Waaa* you your lips and dug in.

The available boys looked at you with interest as they stared at you gulping down the god-like waffles. Even though this happens everyday, they still think it’s quite interesting.

“Slow down, the food isn’t going anywhere” Chen laughed as he reached his arm out to wipe the syrup and chocolate at the corner of your lips.

You bowed a little, trying hard to not show the pink tints on your cheeks. *Too close!* your mind shrieked. Chen grinned as he felt your heartbeat fastened it’s pace, signaling that you were excited for his touch. *Really cute Hyeeun, real cute*

You finished your waffles in no time and was ready to take off to your classes. Sehun and Luhan followed you as you went to your classes, they were making small conversations with each other yet their concentration was on you. As you sat down on your usual seat, Luhan sat down next to you while Sehun pulled a desk over. The bell rang, gesturing all students to hurry to their classes.

“Miss Na, could you possibly bring something to Yunhee-shii?” the teacher asked as she looked at you expectantly.

You blinked at her while looking at Luhan then Sehun, then Sehun to Luhan. They were both shaking their heads violently. You smiled and nodded at the teacher, ignoring the two young vampires’ scowls beside you. The teacher happily gave you the item and you stepped out of the classroom, towards the front desk, which was at ground level.

You used the elevator and in no time the doors opened with a specific sound. You happily marched towards the front desk to see Yunhee busily typing away on her computer.

“Oh Hyeeun, just put the stuff there” Yunhee clarified as her eyes never left the screen.

You stopped on your track and blinked at her, how the hell did she knew it was you without a glance?

Yunhee laughed lightly as she turned to face you, “You must be wondering how I knew it was you, the answer is simple…  My senses are more keen than a normal human” she gave you a wink as you blushed a shade of red and hid your face.

“I wonder how those rowdy boys could resist you?” Yunhee smirked as she took the item from you and thanked you afterwards.

You unsurely shrugged, just as you were about to turn away, Yunhee pulled on your hand and you blinked at her, “Have you… been eating a lot lately?”

The question she pulled out of the blue surprised you. Your jaw dropped as you gawked at her, she had a playful smirk on her cherry lips and you struggled just to nod your head.

“Well I guess it’s about time to get a tiny bit ier”

-----

Luhan and Sehun warily glanced at each other, it’s been more than half an hour since you left and you haven’t came back. How could you possibly take that long just to deliver something? Their minds went wild with dangerous thoughts. They waited a little more before both their arms jolted in the air, surprising their classmates.

“SAEM WE FEEL A BIT SICK CAN YOU PLEASE EXCUSE US?” they both said at the same time.

The teacher looked at them with a knowing look and shook her head, *Young love* a smile appeared on her lips. “If you’re going to pursue Miss Na, I suggest you to not. Yunhee-shii has got her” she said before going back to the lessen.

Both boys’ shoulders dropped as they smacked their heads against their textbook at the same time. A sudden leak of heavy atmosphere filled the air, dark auras coming from the boys. The other students didn’t dare make a noise as they knew it was best not to annoy the hotties of their school.

When the bell rang, both of them were the first to jump up and ran as fast as they could to the door. The other vampires looked at each other with a perplexed look on their face.

Sehun and Luhan competed against each other as they headed towards the elevator. At times Sehun was winning since his nature was the wind after all but at times Luhan would slow Sehun’s mind or throw things his way. Their little ruckus attracted attention, a lot of attention.

“Hey Sehun-“ Xiumin stumbled as HunHan raced past him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and ran after them. Rather than running normally, he created ice on the floor and slide through it, as if he was in an ice skating.

The next victim was Kai, just as he was going to ask the two boys, they ran past him. His anger filled his mind as he cursed under his breath, *What the hell was that for?*. He teleported before the anticipated elevator and glared at the three figures coming his way.

In the end all twelve boys were fighting to get into the elevator, they pushed and shoved and pushed and shoved. Other students tried their best to ignore the distraction but some failed and ended up staring at them.

“Lay move your !” Tao damned as he tried to push in.

Lay raised a brow as he stood in his position, unharmed by the little cat fight going on.

Kris and Chanyeol were at it, both trying to see who can close the elevator first, they pressed every button obtainable and the alarm began shrieking for attention.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

The exo boys stopped in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter