Just One Little Eeny, Meeny, Miny Peek

An Angel In My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*When reading this, make a mental note to yourself: No. Tinky. Winkies. Were. Exposed. 

If you get what I mean... and I think you do (after reading)

 

The next thing you knew, you were sat on Sehun’s lap during a science class. Thank god there was no experiments today, so it’s all theory work. Sehun was writing down notes with his right hand and your head with his left. You adjusted yourself on his right thigh and rested yourself against his hip. *This will be a long lesson, so might as well get comfortable* you purred, stretching your body in the process before trying to huddle up against Sehun.

Sehun chuckled at your actions as he dropped his pen and looked down at you.

“Mr. Oh, is there anything that you would like to share with us?” the science teacher raised a brow as he turned around from the board.

The whole class looked at Sehun, they knew that he brought a cat to class but didn’t dare to say a word. Who cares if a hottie brings a kitty cat to class? What damage can it make?

“Nothing” Sehun mumbled, trying to stay as confident as he could.

Luhan snickered inaudibly beside Sehun, looking back at the lesson.

Sehun mumbled incoherent curses as he looked at the cat on his lap, you were fast asleep. His deep frown turned into a light, cheery smile as he patted your head and turned back to his boring science teacher.

As the day pass by, you would wake up and play with Sehun’s clothes. He would sometimes put you into his dress shirt pocket, making you blush behind the thick layer of fur. When the bell rang, signally it was the end of school, the teenage vampires walked back to their dorms, some stopping at the available spaces around the school.

Sehun unlocked the door and came inside with his backpack slung across his back. “Hey hyungs” he greeted while taking you out of his pocket.

“Hey little guy” Lay grinned.

Sehun was about to greet his Chinese unicorn hyung back when Lay picked you up and nuzzled his nose on your cheeks.

*Tch, just when I thought he was greeting me* Sehun grumbled in his mind and plopped down on the couch.

“Oh, and hi Sehun” Lay added.

Sehun smirked lightly as he the TV and waved one hand in the air, gesturing that he got Lay’s greeting. The rest of the exo boys soon pilled back in at the dorm after a long day of class and training. Some of their faces were dull while others tried to smile a little. They all knew that they missed your presence. Little actions you did, like when you mouth things to them, give them sticky notes or slept by their side at night, releasing their selves from loneliness.

“Hey guys, I’m bored with bathing alone” Xiumin started as he looked up from the TV show.

The exo boys gave him a weird look, as if he was an alien from space. “Sorry ge, I’m not gay” Tao scoffed as he sat back down on the couches with a favorable snack called Hello Panda in his hand. “Neither am I” Chanyeol spoke up, his eyes never leaving the interesting gag show.

Xiumin rolled his eyes as he stole a piece of hello panda from Tao. “Hey!” Tao protested.

“Not like that you idiots, I mean the public bath. The hot spring… es” baozi stated, mumbling the last word.

Kris stood up as he stretched, “Yeah that might be a good idea, my muscles hurt and ”

“Well that’s decided, the public bath we go” Suho confirmed with a nod.

*Holy crabstick… No*

-----

You clawed at D.O as he tried his best to carry you without getting hurt. “Eun’s being a little naughty today” he muttered, observing you as you twist and turn in his arms.

“Is it because she knows she’s going to take a y bath with twelve y guys?” Chen wiggles his eyebrows to be slapped by Kris on the head. “What was that for?!”

Kris rolled his eyes as he continued on walking, ignoring Chen’s protests. They were walking towards the public bath, it was separated into the male and female section. Inside, there has a large hot spring with some showers and small Jacuzzis. It was a real treat alright. And the best part of all, it’s free to use for anyone in the school, from teachers to students.

You closed your eyes as best as you could with your small paws as D.O set you down on one of the benches and went to change right in front of you. The exo members were all around you, taking off their clothes seductively (in your opinion). None of them knew that their little so called pet was you. You squirmed as you tried your best to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter