Are You Ready?

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

"Daebak!"

"Jjang!"

"Amazing!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Wow...!"

The six groups were now in the auditorium. Well, to say it was an auditorium would be an understatement. It was rather a huge hall painted brown and red. The ceiling was so high, fitted with the brightest of lights and there were endless rows of seats. As the rookie groups entered one by one, excited murmurs filled the big hall.

Each group sat on their respective seats, chatting amongst themselves as they restlessly wondered what was going on. BAP sat in the first row, followed behind accordingly by BTOB, B1A4, BOYFRIEND, C-CLOWN and VIXX. They certainly couldn't sit properly as their excitement went out of control. Even the normally composed Leo of VIXX showed signs of nervousness, completely amazed by what was happening.

"Why do you think we're here?" BAP's leader Yongguk mused out his thoughts aloud.

"Could it be," Sandeul of B1A4 began. Everyone looked at him curiously. "Could it be that we're receiving a prestigious award from the 'Korean Music Awards'?"

Immediately, Sandeul received multiple smacks on the head by s, "Ow!"

"Pabo! Do you really think so? We're just rookie groups. We won't have it now, but probably in the future." As the leader pf B1A4, Jinyoung thought it was his responsibility to make s happy and bring hope to them.

"Oooohhhhh. Leader Jjang!" B1A4 laughed at Jinyoung's character. Always the modest one. Typical Jinyoung.

The other groups joined in the fun and soon the B1A4's leader was flushed a rosy red.

They all wanted to talk and get to know each other, however, their 'getting-to-know-each-other' was cut short when suddenly, the curtains on the stage drew open, startling the groups. 

"Wow! So fancy...What do you think is happening?" No point in C-CLOWN's T.K. asking as all of them had the same thought.

As suddenly as the curtains drew back, a screen popped up projecting a video. Curiously, the groups watched intently, laughing out loud when they saw popular comedian Jeong Hyeong Don appear on the screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to 'The ROOKIE School' show!" The MC was super hyper, further amusing the newbies.

"Is he high on something or what!" The sudden remark by BTOB's maknae, Sungjae, had the entire hall laughing including a gift from BTOB themselves; a similar smack on the head like Sandeul.

"How are you all? Guess you're curious and also confused about you being here? Well, let me help. You, six lucky groups, should be pleased to know that you lot will be starring in a reality show called 'The ROOKIE School' and you'll be the ROOKIES! Simple, yeah? WOW! A show with the rookies in a school! First I've heard of. Probably the first time in history! Awesome! Uhmm. That's not all. You will all be assigned special teachers as one whole and they are a six-member group who have taken over the Hallyu Wave craze. You should be honoured to be given a service by your seniors and I wish you the best of luck! Hope you don't trouble them! I'm your MC Hyeong Don and I'll be seeing you later." The screen turned black.

The hall was eerily quiet despite the usually hyper occupants. They were of course excited and honoured though they could not help themselves from being worried and scared. What if they mess up? What if they ruin the image of the Kpop industry? What if they screw up big time? When all their worries were beginning to exceed the limit, all the leaders from each group stood up. Them standing up in a choreographed manner was not planned, but the leaders were happy for it happening when they saw everyone laughing.

"This is why they're leader!. Go, leaders, Go!" There were whistles and hoots, flustering the leaders one by one. It was too much so they decided to relief their shyness. By smacking and playfully hitting their respective members. The scene turned silly as everyone began to be playful and one can notice that the atmosphere has lightened.

Yongguk spoke first, "We know that we are going to star in this reality show and by the look of it, the production crews are popular and this may be our chance to rise up. We have to try our best not to ruin this big chance and take this as an oppurtunity to shine at the top." They all nodded.

BTOB's leader, Eunkwang went next, "This oppurtunity is once in a lifetime and we must not make it go to waste. We may be rookies but we've got to show the poeple out there that we've got what it takes to be number one." They were smiling and nodding.

JInyoung was next, "We should learn from our mistakes and use our next chance as our mission. Our mission to succeed once and for all. We shouldn't waste it like mindless people. Rookies or not, we've got to make it." All was nodding again in agreement.

BOYFRIEND's leader Donghyun said, "Aren't we supposed to be the next generation idols? Isn't it our responsibilities to make sure that we don't lose? It may seem hard at first but we’ll all enjoy it. This reality show should make us happy. It’s bringing us one step closer to popularity and we should be thankful that we, rookies, are presented with this chance. I’m also looking forward to our special teachers who’ll be teaching us the steps to fame.” Again all of them were nodding. What else could they do? The leaders were all telling the truth.

C-CLOWN’s leader, Rome, began, “C-CLOWN is a total newbie and we see this show as a kind of miracle, an amazing one to be precise. Looking at my members, they too think it is marvelous. They can’t even believe this is happening. Even me. I want my group  to be able to join our sunbaenims in the top and we’ll all do our best.” Clapping and nodding.

Lastly, N, VIXX’s leader spoke up, “We, too, are a new group of KPOP and we are rather nervous, to be honest. We don’t even know what’s going to happen but for the time being, I actually want to enjoy it. With my group, you people and also with our teachers. “

The hall was soon turned noisy as final applause could be heard.

I’m so proud of my leader.  Everyone thought the same thing.

“You know, you leaders are so admirable. We wish to thank you.” The leaders said their thank yous to BAP’s Himchan who had stood up and said it.

“Nah. No problem.”

Youngjae started teasing Himchan, “Didn’t know you were so kind. That shocked me and even moved me to tears.” He theatrically lifted his hands to his temple and made a sad face. Himchan, realizing that he was being teased, started chasing Yongjae around the hall, cursing all the way. Oh boy, he’s reputation. Gone with a poof!

Seeing the childish side of them both, the six groups snickered, enjoying the scene played before them.

After few minutes of chasing and laughing, HImchan, FINALLY!, caught Yongjae on his collar, both of them panting wildly. Phew, playing tag is way worse and tiring than practicing their dance moves.

Suddenly remembering something, C-CLOWN’s Siwoo, caught everyone’s attention by asking a question they have all wondered about.

“By the way, who are our special teachers ? Anyone knows?” All shook their heads no.

“Well, if we don’t know then what do we do?”

B1A4’s Baro asked, “How about we play a guessing game to use up our time? We can guess who our teachers could be?”

N agreed, “Yeah, we could do that. We anyway don’t have anything else to do.”

Everyone agreed to play the game.

“Alright. I’ll start. Hmmmm….. How about SISTAR sunbaenims?” N looked at them.

BOYFRIEND’s Jungmin responded first, “I don’t think so. I heard they are in a schedule abroad.”

N nodded in realization, “Ohhhh. Well, it’s your turn, Jungmin.”

“Ummm. MBLAQ hyungs?” That earned a hit on the head by BOYFRIEND’s Hyunseong.

“Think realistically Jungmin. We don’t want you wandering off in wonder land” The groups giggled.

Suddenly, BTOB’s Changsub yelled out, “WONDER GIRLS! What about WONDER GIRLS.” And that earned a smack from Sungjae.

“You are no different than Jungmin hyung. What in the world made you call out WONDER GIRLS name?”

“Well, Hyunseong hyung said to Jungmin ‘…..wandering off in wonder land’ so it made me say the first thing on my mind”. Changsub bowed his head sheepishly.

C-CLOWN’s Maru who had been silent all this while carefully and quietly spoke, “B2ST hyungs…?” Even though it was said softly, they all heard it loud and clear. They stopped what they were doing and stared at Maru as if he had grown to heads, then they looked at each other, back at Maru and  finally again at each other. They all laughed at Maru’s wild imagination.

“IMPOSSIBlE!” They all said it in unison. They all knew it would not happen as B2ST is literally the number one and standing beside them, let alone being taught by them was…..it was just IMPOSSIBLE. Even same label mate dongsaengs BTOB thought it cannot happen. They have always wanted to be together with their hyungs in shows after shows but they realised it was a BIG no, no. They admire their music and passion, their multiskills and fame. They had stood on the same stage as their hyungs in the UCC 2013 and had thought it was a dream come true. When they saw them performing at that time with their own eyes, it was like the core of their hearts shook. It was breathtaking. But they thought that it may never happen again even if they wished every night. How wrong they were.

Rome patted Maru on his back, “I know you are a huge fan of B2ST, especially of Kikwang’s, but you can’t just say things that you like when you already know it’s not possible.” Maru looked at Romeo and bowed his head. He felt embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, Maru. Everyone make mistakes.” VIXX’s Ken tried comforting him.

“Well, our imaginations are running wild, I guess it’s time we stop-“ Before B1A4’s Gongchan could finish speaking, he was interrupted by the screen, previously switched on before, coming on again. Like last time, they were all alarmed again.

“Can they stop doing that? Why don’t they give us any warnings? It’s shocking my dear heart.” Sandeul had his hand over his heart as if he had a heart attack. Rather dramatic, huh?

Instead of MC Hyuong Don appearing again, the screen showed a black van, but wait. That black van looked familiar. They just didn’t know why. As the video rolled on, the door opened and one by one six people came out with fans screaming and bellowing as loud as thunder. By the faces of the groups in the hall, they had masks of pure astonishment and shock. Maru who had the same expression soon made a small smile play on his face.

I knew it. Daebak!  Maru was too excited, he was about to fall of his seat from over bouncing on his chair.

No one moved nor spoke, they were trying to process what was happening. If those six people, known as the famous B2ST, are outside the building then that means that they are our special teachers, right? What?! Our teachers?! No way…..

 



ANNYEONG! ^^)

Sorry for the late update!

Please enjoy!

I'll update the other chapters soon! Bye! Love you<3