The Other Beginning

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

"Ummm...before we actually begin, can I say something?" The whole auditorium was filled with the six rookie groups' thrilled voices plus B2ST's booming voices. It was cut short by an even louder voice of Dongwoon thus catching the attention of all. 

Doojoon questioned the maknae, "Sure, but what is it?"

"I don't want to teach them" Silence

"What..."

"I don't want to teach these kids right here."

Again silence except for Eunkwang's hiccups. It was rather embarassing as it was pretty loud against the quietness of the room.

"What?"

"I don't want to teach these six rookie groups"

A fly buzzed through. Or was it a bee?

"What!"

"I do not want to teach these 36 children standing right infront of me!"

Silence.

"WH-"

"I SAID, I DO NOT WANT TO-"

"Yeah I know that! But WHY?!"

The BEAST members and the rest now looked at Dongwoon flabbergasted by what he had said. 

"You wanna know?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, listen up close and listen carefully. I will not repeat it twice. Understand?" All nodded as they unconsciously moved their heads towards Dongwoon.

"The reason why I said I did not want to teach the six groups is because..." Dongwoon looked at each and every single one of them, giggling inwardly upon seeing their serious face. Oh my! Even Hyunseungie! My, my Dongwoon, what are you trying to do?

"...I WANT FOOD! NOW!" They pulled back, their heads tilted to the side in confusion as their ears rang painfully from the outburst.

"Huh?"

Dongwoon shook his head, "I said I won't repeat it."

"No, no. We heard what you said but we are kinda confused, you see. And being with me for a long time, you know I don't like being confused." Doojoon was frantically rubbing his head, disrupting the normally perfect hairstyle into a messier one.

"What is their to be confused about?"

Doojoon looked at everyone else's puzzled expressions and turned to Dongwoon with a perked eyebrow. Dongwoon sighed exasperately.

"Seriously? You get confused just by me saying food? What will happen if I asked you to go fetch me a bucket full of candies from Kandy!" Dongwoon started laughing. By himself.  (BTW Kandy is a place in Sri Lanka for those who didn't know :D)

"Huh?" Not again.

Dongwoon lost his smile and sighed again. "Look, I want food. Does anyone in this room have food?" 

"Dongwoon, we know you want food but...but..I mean...Ugh! You said you didn't want to teach these groups just because of food?!" Woah! Big mistake Doojoon leader.

Dongwoon started heating up until his nostrills literally flared up and snarled. Now, being the rookie groups they were, they did not know Dongwoon would get this angry. Even the members of B2ST were backing away with Doojoon having a surprised face as he clamped both his hands on his mouth. Seeing as it was, the atmosphere was,umm, how do you say it? Not good? Yup. It wasn't good. At all. Everyone sensed it as Dongwoon was about to...scream! 

Jinyoung looked around frantically and upon seeing Sandeul with his hands full of goodies, pushed him to the front. Somehow through the few steps of the journey, Sandeul, by accident, tripped on his foot and sent his food flying directly into the B2ST maknae's wide opened mouth. It was a staright shot goal and if it wasn't for the current situation everyone would have praised the duck on his victory. Frightened, Sandeul immediately rushed and hid behind Jinyoung's back, awaiting for Dongwoon's wrath to unleash on him.

But it never came.

Peeping from behind, Sandeul almost fell down on the floor. Dongwoon was normal with no sign of his previous anger. He realised he was not the only one surprised as the others continued looking at the now Dongwoon who was currently chomping and gobbling on a piece of raisin bun, a bar of chocolate and a small pack of chips. Only the s knew what was going on.

"You have nothing to worry about as long as he's got his food." Junhyung was chuckling to himself and so did Kikwang and Yoseob. Hyunseung was back to his world when he found out all was well in the planet Earth. Doojoon was mumbling to himself like 'Why did I forget about Dongwoon and his food mania?' and 'How could I be such an idiot?' and 'I should remember to make a note next time...

The other six groups looked at each other and slowly nodded. They learnt the same lesson the MC went through previously. And they must make sure they really learnt it properly inorder to prevent any problems.

-DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH DONGWOON AND HIS FOOD-

 

line_separator.png

The MC Hyeong Don was now infront of the the 7 groups, his signature fat was sitting on him rather proudly with the popular name 'Pig'. He began speaking,

"I see that you have all been introduced to each other and-" He was interrupted abruptly.

"No we didn't!" Ken was standing up with his arms crossed and a certain, undistinguishable expression on his face.

"What do you mean by no?" Hyeong Don was confused. 'Certainly they had been introduced to each other, then whatever were they doing all the while?' Oh, you really don't want to know.

"I mean no." Everyone looked at Ken.

"Yeah, but by you meaning no, what do you mean?" Everyone turned to look at Hyeong Don.

"By meaning no, I really mean no." Looked towards Ken.

"I know that perfectly well, however, could you elaborate on what you mean by saying no?" Looked back to Hyeong Don.

"By nature, if someone says no, you've just got to leave it as it is and accept that someone had said no." All eyes at Ken.

"No! Who said that?" Back to the MC.

"That's just how this world works." Eyes to Ken.

"Na-ah! No way. You can argue back and that's what I'm doing right now. Why did you say no before?" To the MC.

"Like I said-" To Ken...wait! No! Eyes turned towards a redhaired guy sitting at the corner of the big classroom.

Terrace+classroom+005+1.jpg

"Can you please tell MC hyung why you said no?" Hyunseung was busy listening music through his iPOD when durung the shuffling of his music, he heard the argument. Ken looked at Hyunseung and nodded an okay. The MC sighed in relief. This new groups are really a bunch to handle. At first it was Dongwoon, now Ken! Oh my... What do I do?

"You said that we introduced ourselves to each other, but infact we didn't. Well, we know who they are but we haven't been introduced properly, you get what I'm saying? Yeah, so that's why I said no. Happy?" Hyeong Don stared at Ken, blinking rapidly.

"That's it? That's the only reason you made me go through the conversation a moment ago? That's the reason you had to make me go through the stress of the conversation? That's why?"

Ken smiled sweetly, "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

The MC looked at Ken one more time then plopped down onto the floor. It was rather sudden so, you've got to expect the surprised faces from the groups. Imagine, a big pig suddenly falling infront of you. You can't blame them.

Taking out the same handkerchief he used before, he patted gently on his face and spoke,

"Well, now that I see you haven't properly introduced yourself to your teachers, why don't you use this time to get on with it?" The rookie groups looked at the MC.

T.K. raised his hands.

"Yes T.K.? And I don't want any complicated questions, you got that?" T.K. nodded giggling, and so did the others. It was quite fun teasing Hyeong Don hyung.

"Do we do it now?" 

"Yes, then when? Yesterday?" The B2ST members snickered to themselves. Guess we got a witty hyung in our hands. T.K. sheepishly bowed his head, embarrassed.

After looking around for a while, he suddenly clapped his hands to gain attention. Well, he got what he wanted. 

"So, what are you waiting for? The stage is infront and your-" Sungjae cleared his throat, interrupting the MC's sentence. He looked at the maknae of BTOB. 

"What Sungjae?"

"We don't have a stage in the classroom." The Hyung slapped himself.

"I know that, I'm not blind, but can't you use your imagination?"

"Use my imagination for what?" Sigh.

"What else! Imagine that- You know what, nevermind! Forget I even said the word stage. It's now called the front of the classroom, okay?"

"Well, when you say the-" The MC clapped loudly.

"No funny business. I said quite a while back that I do not want to hear any complicated questions right? Can't you see my head is all jumbled up? Oh, I can never catch up with this kids nowadays. I'm getting too old." The whole room burst into laughter, guffawing until almost all of them fell to the floor. Except for Hyunseung who apparently did not understand the joke but just sat their smiling as everyone else were literally dieing from laughter so he thought why not laugh a little, right? And there was Junhyung who had to keep his cool. And also Gongchan, Hongbin, Ray, Peniel, Daehyun and Youngmin who thought they had to behave civilised and save their group's image while the others ruined it all. 

How it will proceed, no one knows. It sure is unpredictable.Though, to enjoy the moments, that's what they wish for. 

 

line_separator.png

What will happen when they introduce themselves? Will they show good talents or would they just embarrass themselves, again? And what has B2ST got in store for them? Will The ROOKIE Show go smoothly or will it backfire? Check it out in 'The ROOKIE Show' to see what happens.



ANNYEONG! ^^)

Is it short? I'm so sorry. I really did not have time. It was updated late, right? I'm really sorry but you may be receiving late updates for quite a while. But, please don't go away. Stick with me, okay?

 begging.jpg

Anyway, thank you to those who commented and subscribed and viewed. I'll try to update the next chapter soon. ❤❤❤

 

¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸