First Appearance

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

As  BEAST stepped out of the van, they were blinded by their sparkling fans. BEAST couldn’t help grinning cheekily showing all their white teeth.

Why are there so many fans here? How did they know? Well, never mind. I actually like this attention. Kekeke. Yoseob inwardly giggled at his own thoughts.

The rest of the members were also having fun with the attention and all sort of thoughts crossed their minds. Such as, ‘Are we going to perform here?’ and ‘Why do we see other fans too? Did they leave the other groups’ fan base and started becoming our fans?!’. There was also this one particular thought from the maknae, Dongwoon, which is somewhat a unique thought.

Are there going to be food in the building? I would want a huge lollipop if there were any.

They waved at the fans and did a special entrance.

Yoseob did his Kiyomi Player.

Doojoon did his peace sign greetings.

Kikwang did his y waves.

Hyunseung did his solo dance.

Dongwoon tried on his aegyo appeal.

Junhyung just stood there and covered his laughing mouth, embarrased by s' behaviour.

All the fans swooned and some even fainted. It was such a surprise for the production staffs, they didn't know what to do until the PD told them to carry the overdosed fans away. Little did BEAST know that a secret camera was following their every step.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The auditorium was erupted with laughter, the six rookie groups were laughing so much, their tummies ached till tears started to fall.

Leo, shockingly, was laughing too, which completely surprised s.

"Are you really Leo? Who are you and what did you do with our Leo?" Ravi was shaking Leo's shoulders. thinking that by doing so, it would drive out whatever that was possesing his normally cool member.

"Stop it. It's really me, Leo. It's just that... BEAST hyungs are really funny!" He went back laughing like a maniac. Oh boy. This is not normal.

Leo wasn't the only one in a mess. Everyone was literally crying from high level of laughter.

"I can't blame him, though. When I saw BEAST sunbaenims get down that van, I thought it was a hallucination. Still can't believe it. Now, they are cracking up jokes. They really crossed my expectations. I really want to get to know them." Yongguk was trying to wipe away tears from his eyes.

BTOB's Ilhoon was eager to comment on something he saw. "Did you see that? Yoseob hyung used my Kiyomi Player again. The first time he used was during Weekly Idol. I was there and you couldn't believe how happy I was. He really is cute." BTOB agreed with their rapper.

"I told you, didn't I? Sometimes you've got to believe the impossible and the unimaginable." Maru was clearly happy that his role models were here. He was really looking forward for the day. Siwoo snickered at Maru's boast.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right, Maru. We still don't believe it until they stand right infront of our eyes. Oh, my eyes! And my stomach! How can they hurt this much?! Oh! I need to go to the hospital! Someone help me!" Maru hit Siwoo on the head and pushed him down. When Siwoo glared at him, Maru stuck out his tongue playfully.

Ignoring their childish tactics, Rome spoke up, "Now, seeing them from this hall, I'm getting really excited. Wonder what they'll do next." All agreed with Romeo and turned their attention back towards the screen, anticipating.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After they finished their small performance, they entered the building, leaving the still-yelling fans behind. UnfortunatelyThey really liked the attention.

Anyway, once they went inside, they noticed that it was no ordinary building. The entrance was, how do you say, spectacular!

2.jpg

They looked up and immediately held their heads. They dramatically spinned around fell down to the floor.

"Aigoo! My head! It's spinning wheels! How many floors does this building have?! What is this place?" Kikwang was curious as to where they were.

Earlier today, after they had finished their schedules, they were told to get ready and go to a specific place with their managers. But, now there was no sign of the managers. Just the six of them present.

"Beats me. I'm just as clueless as you, Kik- wait! Look there!" Doojoon caught their attention by pointing towards the staircase's direction. Upon looking, they noticed a flashing green arrow. It's direction was pointing upwards, meaning it was telling them to climb the stairs.

Hyunseung, who was lost in his dream world moments ago but was brought back to the real world by Doojoon's remark, walked to it. Even though he doesn't show his emotions all the time, he really was curious.

The rest of s followed him, they too curious about that simple yet striking green arrow. What is there? Where is it leading us to? Is it safe…? They were all trying to come up with answers, if not true ones, at least those that could satisfy their overwhelming curiosity.

When all of them set their feet on the base of the stairs, they realized they were suddenly moving! What is happening?! They looked around then down. The stairs was moving, like an automated escalator. How did it happen? Is there someone inside this building besides us? They did not know the answer.

As the staircase was moving, they decided to use their time by exploring their surroundings. It was indeed an exquisite area. It was rather like a 10 star hotel with a budget of 10 billion dollars! Is it too much? Well, after a few minutes or so, they stopped. They looked up and saw a long, dark tunnel laid before them. Now, it suddenly turned into a horror movie in a haunted house.

Yoseob and Dongwoon were the most afraid, you could see them shivering. Kikwang, too was scared as his breathing was a bit labored, though not that much. If Doojoon and Junhyung were frightened, no one will know. Maybe they were but did not want to show it because Doojoon, the leader he was, did not want to lose his pride and dignity. No one wants a leader who was afraid! Right? Junhyung may have masked his fear due to his role as the cool rapper. Hyunseung, on the other hand, was a different case.

After stepping out of the staircase he, being in his 4D world, went off the other direction. He didn’t know he was alone until he got a break out of his world. Looking around him, he realized no one was with him. He looked infront and noticed a similar looking tunnel that was there for the other members. He should have been scared and should have screamed and yelled, but no. He scanned the zone, sighed with a sense boredom and turned back, heading to his group. Seriously?! 

Holding each other, they proceeded down the tunnel with their leader in the lead, careful with their footings. After about 1432 steps, they found themselves in the light with an ordinary looking wooden door before them. However, as they turned the knob and opened it, they realised their mistake. It was not ordinary, but rather, it was extraordinary! 

ice-dance-room.68124713_std.jpg

It was love at first sight. All of them were mesmerised by the beauty of what lay infront of them. Hyunseung the dance prodigy couldn't contain his overflowing need to dance and feel the dancefloor. He went back to his world and felt his own music pouring within him. He did not need music, he makes the music need him. 

The members found three magenta sofas across them and ran to it, wanting to feel its texture against their skin. When they were beginning to feel the pleasure and happiness, fate had to barge in and interrupt them. Out of nowhere, a huge transparent screen came infront of them. They didn't know where it came from or how it was beeing projected, but it was there projected. Even Hyunseung was wide awake now. He was slightly upset for the interruption, however his yet again overbuilding curiousity got the best of his anger. The B2ST members crowded around it and watched intently, waiting.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why didn't we experience this 'event' when we were coming in?" BOYFRIEND Minwoo was interested in what was happening while he watched through the cameras and he had wanted to feel the fun his BEAST sunbaenims went through. Especially the tunnel. He wanted goosebumbs.

Donghyun replied to Minwoo. "Didn't you know when we entered, we went towards the left side while B2ST hyungs went the right side. Did anyone notice who or what was giving us the direction the first time we came?" All were confused by what BOYFRIEND's leader was saying at first, but then they understood.

"Oh! It was an arrow. The same one as the one we saw with B2ST hyungs!"

Donghyun nodded at C-CLOWN Ray. "Yes. Any idea why?"

No one knew.

The always-ethusiastic Sungjae piped in. "Leave that aside. Did you see Hyunseung hyung's swag and that room! Oh, the room...! I wish I had that same dance room. If only CUBE had it..." 

"I don't mean to interrupt but I'm actually anticipating B2ST sunbaenims as our special teachers. I can see that they are rather unique and are fun to be with." The quiet VIXX Hyuk was giving in his comment. Everyone agreed with him.

"Yeah!"

"Totally!"

"I can't wait!"

"Of course!"

"I'm hungry!" 

"Oh yea- huh?!" Everyone looked at the person who said the 'hungry' phrase. Of course, if it isn't the duck Sandeul! He was grinning sheepishly and right at that moment, his stomach growled. The crowd laughed at Sandeul and one by one each of them searched through their stuffs and loaded Sandeul's lap with all types of food. Oh my... All the kinds of food. So mouthwatering. 

"Thanks guys. I owe you one." And he bagan gobbling it down. He really is a duck.

Turning back their attention to the screen, they held their breath and looked on, waiting for their teachers to meet them.



ANNYEONG! ^^)

I may have updated this late, but I'm sorry. I have exam and I'm preparing for it so most of my chapeers, probably all, would be updated late. Please forgive me! :(

But I'll try to update the next chapter soon! :D Bye! Love you! <3

PS: Comment and Subscribe.