Surprise!

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

The whole room was quiet, it was deja-vu all over again. The B2ST maknae had a fierce look on his face, the red and the purple haired duos were looking at their maknae with silence. It was as if there was some kind of competition going on. The others merely looked on. They were audiences. However, one of the audiences decided to come forward. It was Kikwang. 

"Hey, is there something wrong? What happened?" None of his three members said anything. Hyunseung and Dongwoon was having a staring contest as Junhyung worriedly observed them. Kikwang was ignored and Kikwang does not like to be ignored. At all. 

He charged towards them with his fists balled up. The rookies began to realise something bad was going to happen. They didn't know what to do. They could not believe that their teacher, B2ST, where in an argument. To say the least, they were actually disappointed and upset. Maru was the one who was affected the most out of all. He watched sadly as Kikwang stormed to the front but was stopped by Yoseob. Kikwang struggled against his grip as he tried to get near the trio. 

"Let me go, Yoseob! I don' t want to have to hurt you. I need to talk to them."

Yoseob shook his head, " No! I don't think you are going to talk, Kikkie. By the looks of it, your fists are ready to fly out. It's too dangerous. And they are your members, Kikwang! You can' t hurt them."  The rookie groups gasped loudly as they heard what the main vocal of B2ST has said. Hurting them?! The others just couldn't believe what was taking place. It was too much for them.

Was B2ST hyungs this bad? Were they... were they... fakes...?! Maru fell to the floor on his knees. 

No, this can't be real?! Why... Why are B2ST hyungs like this? Where is Doojoon hyung? Why is this happening?!

Maru looked aroung him and noticed that the other rookies were rooted on their spots. He realised that the others have thought the usually cool, kind and loving B2ST are actually...not. He couldn't accept it. Not now, now ever! He knew that B2ST were real and amazing. Why would they go all the way to teach them, why would they bother being kind on television and in person if they didn't care for them, the rookies? Why would they? Then he thought of something. What if they pretended? What if all this were for fame?! Oh no! 

All sorts of thoughts went through Maru's mind. The good and the worst. The bad ones were getting more convincing each second. He suddenly noticed that the cameras were still on and they were filming. The MC was too shocked. The production crews and staffs were gaping and staring. The PD was... wait a second. There's something different. The PD was not surprised or shocked or dumfounded or anything. He was, how do you say, composed. As if he knew it was coming. Maru stared hard, trying to understand. If the PD knows, that means he set this all up! He set it all up because he knew B2ST hyungs were bad people?! Did he purposefully waited for B2ST to accept the role of being their teachers in this show just so he could reveal to everyone of their true characters?! Maru didn't know whether he was happy or not. He didn't know what to do anymore.

KIkwang was still struggling as Yoseob tried to trap him in. It was proving to be difficult. Blame it on those abs and mucles that surrounds Kikwang! After a few more minutes, KIkwang broke loose, pushing Yoseob to the ground in the process. Kikwang had hurt Yoseob. The hall was filled with another round of gasps. Instead of helping Yosoeb up, KIkwang just stood looking at him. He turned away from him and glared at his other three members. The trio did not even care to look their way.

Yongguk, who was closer to the stage, did not understand why B2ST were behaving like this. Their leader has disappered, but why are they fighting? Is there something else going on? He didn't want to say it but looking at all what is happening, he feels... disgusted. Were they fakes after all? Yongguk shook his head and looked at his other members. They looked at him and as if able to read his minds, they all nooded in agreement with how their leader felt. This is all too different than what was presented before them earlier.

Zelo gazed at the stage with sadness. They were aggresive except for Yoseob, who was sprawled against the floor, helpless. 

I've got to help him

Zelo pitied him and was about to go and help him when he suddenly stopped short. 

Okay, I change my mind. Yoseob is no different.

Zelo saw Yoseob, who jumped up and tackled Kikwang to the floor. After a few seconds, they both were involved in a fight. It was as if the world has stopped spinning. On the other side, the three members who were silent began to show movements.

Dongwoon stood up straight and walked towards Hyunseung until there was no space between them with their noses touching. With a menacing tone that was loud enough for everyone to hear him. 

"Hyunseung hyung, do you know where Doojoon hyung is?" Hyunseung did not even blink.

"No."

Dongwoon glared at him. He caught a fistful of the diva's shirt and brought him closer. Junhyung came forward and held the maknae's hand to stop him from going further. Dongwoon looked at his hand angrily and shoved the rapper's hand away.

"I'm not done with you. After him, it's you." The innocence was wiped out from the maknae's face. Right now, he had given Junhyung a cold stare. Junhyung lifted both his hands and backed off. It looked as if he was going to leave, but then, he smirked evily. He kept his hands down and stormed to Dongwoon, grabbing him by the collar and nearly lifting him off the ground. Dongwoon was absolutely startled and immediately he started to wiggle around the strong grip Junhyung held. The hall had began to be nervous. They could see that by the way the scene unfolded before them, a major fight was about to break loose. They were pretty scared. The MC was another frightened audience. He had his mouth wide opened. He looked towards his sides and behind him. There were cameras everywhere! This show was filming live! What would the viewers think about all this?! Oh my God! Hyeongdon grabbed a chair and bent down trying to catch his breath. Baro was near him and upon seeing the MC in pain, he tried to help him. He aided him as he sat down on the chair. The MC glanced at Baro and asked him a question,

"Don't you think this is crazy?" Baro looked at the stage and sighed. 

"You know, when I saw them in the auditorium through that secret camera, I liked them. But now, look at them. I can't believe what is happening. Hey, hyung? You know when B2ST hyungs came here the first time, there was a secret camera following them, right?" Hyeungdon nodded.

"What I don't get is the camera that was following them was unknown by them because it was a secret camera so it was a secret. When they were talking that time, they were nice people. Not like now."

Hyeungdon scratched his ears, " Yeah... But what's your point exactly?" Baro ruffled his hair annoyingly.

"What I'm asking is why were they kind before that not now." 

The MC rubbed his chin, thinking very hard of what Baro had said.

"You've got a point. Hmmm... Why indeed..." Baro waited for him to answer him but soon he grew impatient as the MC made no move of replying to him. He was absolutely silent. Puffing his cheeks, he said to him, 

"Ahhh! Enough! I can't take this anymore! I'll go ask someone else." Baro stormed off to find anyone that could clarify his doubt.

The scene in front was getting chaotic each second. Within few more seconds the stage would be turned into a battle field. One voice erupted from the seats. The cameras whirled to the person, the others turned their heads to him and the senior members glared at him, angry that they had been interrupted by his shout. It was Leo. 

"I know where Doojoon hyung is." The B2ST 5 members looked a him unbelievingly. Junhyung pushed Dongwoon away and walked to Leo slowly. 

"How do you know that?"

Leo gulped loudly.

Junhyung continued asking, "For how long did you know of this, Leo?"

Leo walked backwards one step at a time. The rest of the VIXX members scurried to Leo in a way to protect him. N came in front of Leo and blocked him from Junhyung. Facing him, N got a bit scared. It was Junhyung, the Popping Dragon. Oh damn. 

"Leo, for how long?" Junhyung did not stop.

Leo peeked from behind N. Being the cool member of VIXX, it was kind of embarrassing to be hiding. 

"Uh... ummm... since before you came to the front?" Junhyung narrowly looked at Leo. The room was silent. Junhyung turned back to look at Hyunseung. They both nodded. Junhyung looked back at Leo. 

"So, where is our leader?"

"Uh, I don't know where he is... uhh... but I saw him walking out the door during B1A4's talent show."

"So you just saw him leaving, not where he is, huh?" Leo nodded his head quickly. Junhyung sighed, "That means you know something and now everyone knows of it..." He mumbled.

Leo stared questioningly, "Huh?" 

Then suddenly, everything changed. The whole scene took a 180 degrees turn. 

Junhyung who was ominous and scary was smiling as he folded his arms and took a seat. Hyunseung who was giving a blank stare now kept his hands behind him and grinned. Dongwoon stood up and skipped towards Hyunseung, hugging him and giggling. Yoseob and Kikwang had their arms wrapped around each other as they walked towards Dongwoon and Hyunseung. The B2ST members had turned from an evil group to an angelic one. The rookies, the MC and the staffs gawked at them, speechless. The duck, Sandeul quacked,

"How... I mean... what is happening?" The five B2ST members just smiled.

At that moment, the door of the hall opened and guess who was at the door? It was Doojoon. He, too was grinning from ear to ear.

He walked over to Yoseob, Kikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon with Junhyung in tow. Doojoon pulled the maknae to him and patted him affectionately.

"You did a job well done. Guess we fooled them for a while, but it seems that someone saw me leaving." The members nodded. "What a pity. I was enjoying it, too." Doojoon did a thumbs up with the PD which he returned. Everyone was dumbfounded. 

What is happening?


ANNYEONG! ^^)

I updated! Thanks to all those who commented and subscribed. Thank you also to those who read it! You are the best! <3

Bye!

PS: Comment and Subscribe!