On Your Marks...

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

"Alright, alright, alright! Let it all begin! Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you...dugudugudugudugudugudugu..." Everyone drummed on their laps to produce the desired effect, "...the Talent Show!" All stood up and clapped and danced and grooved on the floor. One would have thought they were maniacs... The MC was delighted to see what was happening infront of him, he nearly choked on his saliva.

"Hold your horses, children! We don't want the viewers to think you have gone insane now, do we? Well, with no further ado, let us start with the newbies C-CLOWN with their talents!" They again rose up and applauded, turning back into crazy monkeys. How we love these kids...

C-CLOWN went to the front of the room and this was what happened:

Maru, the maknae, began first. He came forward and slid to the floor as soon as the music played. All thought he slipped or wanted to sleep, but instead, he did his rolemodel's famous dance, the American Dance! Kikwang, who was standing at the back, became curious when his favourite song began to play and and when he saw what Maru was about to do, he laughed and ran to the front beside Maru and started cheering and smiling his signature eye smile.

tumblr_lmb4fyBKB41qjoqpzo1_500.jpg

"Woah,woah! You go Maru!" Kikwang was too much into it, he felt himself dance to the music. Maru who saw Kikwang dancing and cheering for him was too happy beyond words. As soon as he made eye contact with his favourite idol, he asked him to join him. Kikwang was eager to make some moves. He went to Maru and danced together with him. Everyone in the big room was howling and jumping and clapping and...yeah.

Next was Rome and T.K. collabaration,

Rome took the mic in his hands and closed his eyes feeling the music. After a few seconds, he looked at T.K., signalling him to start his beatboxing talent. As soon as the first sound came from T.K.'s mouth, the whole room howled and whistled.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah"

"You go, T.K., you go! Woah ho!"

"Yeah!"

Rome joined in with his rapping and that's when it became deafening. It specifically made Hyeong Don run under the chairs. but unfortunately, he couldn't fit in. And that made the whole crowd to laugh, loud. Thank God Rome and T.K. stayed on their grounds, continuing what they started. Rapping and beatboxing. After 5 minutes, the noise quietened and the hall resumed it serene atmosphere- NOT! The next person to come out was a group of 3; Ray, Kangjun and Siwoo. Do you want to know what happened after they came infront? Well, imagine when REALLY loud music plays and suddenly the whole roof comes down with a BOOM! Epic, right? That's what happened minus the roof coming down part. And the music. Just the LOUD noise. 

"OH MY GOD!"

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah."

"Everybody, let's cheer for them!"

"Ray, Kangjun, Siwoo!!"

After their little show finished, the applauding merely continued. It seemed though it would not stop when suddenly the MC whistled through his teeth.

"Everyone HALT!"

It seemed as if everyone would listen and stop what they were doing, but no. Zelo was in the middle of climbing behind Yongguk's back for a piggy-back, Eunkwang and Minhyuk and Ravi and Sandeul and Baro and Gongchan and Jungmin and Himchan were on top of chairs, Hyunseung was in the corner with both his arms and legs crossed watching silently with Junhyung beside him, N and Hyuk were behind Leo, jumping and yelling cheers, annoying the cold-demeanor member. Except for the quiet Hyunseung, Junhyung and Leo, the rest of the occupants in the hall were in a buzz, noisy as ever and probably in the process of becoming psychologically bizarre.

However, there was one more reserved member who stood at the back, hidden by his own shadow with his arms crossed and his head against the backdoor. He held a rather thoughful yet mysterious expression on his face, one that makes us think what he is thinking and what he is hiding. He continued looking at the others for a while, then turned around to soundlessly exit the room. Hyunseung and JunHyung were secretly watching him as they eyed the closed door before gazing at each other wiht small smiles and knowing nods. There was nothing to worry about because it was him after all.

 Leo, who uttered no word even though trapped between N and Hyuk, had observed the exchange between the two B2ST members intently the person who left the room. Something was happening and by the looks of it it wasn't good. He shifted his gaze away from his seniors and shook his head clear. He took a deep breath and inwardly bit his tougue as his other two members prolonged their game near him. He merely shook his head.

Amidst the chaos, the MC was getting restless, but he did not show openly because, whether he liked it or not, that are after all filming live. Normally, he would comfortably express his feelings outwardly on TV and everyone knows that he does it very well as shown in Weekly Idol with his co-star Defconn. Nonetheless, this time, it was different. 

This reality show is a serious show despite the oposite atmosphere it currently displayed. This is about six groups, idol groups, who may turn into very famous groups, being tutored and taught by one of the well-known groups, B2ST. In which ever way one looks at, it is serious. The kids just don't express it well at the moment due to their excitement. That's acceptable. Guess, he just has to wait ans see, huh?

Hyeongdon looked around the room and found himself smiling at them.

The children are good kids. I know thatbthey know what they want. They will find their happiness, soon. I can feel it. If only I was like them. Now, look at me. All fat and cheese. Nothing hard like thier abs. Even my head is squashy. All clogged up. Kekeke. Well, I guess it is 'wait and see', then.

The MC patted his hands around him until he found what he was looking for. A whistle. He lifted it towards his mouth and...

PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

A sudden heart attack. That 5 seconds long screeching whistle brought tremendous result that failed to occur a while back. Every single living things stopped what they were doing almost immediately. Even the pigeons and the swallows that were near the windows paused their activities. They all froze. No movement. Thay all looked at MC Hyeongdon in shock and surprise. The MC just pointed to the cameras and said, "We are still filming."

All the members turned to the cameras then to the MC, back towards the cameras then to their hyung, to the cameras again and started laughing. The MC stood where he was smiling. 

"Can we continue to the next group?" Hyeongdon looked at each of them.

"YEAH!"

One by one, each groups came to the front and performed impressive performance that was too good to be performed on a real stage in front of a wide audience. BTOB sang an acapella together that moved the others to tears as they softly sang with them. After them were BAP. Yongguk, Zelo and Yongup did break dance while Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae sang a hearty song that both brought thundering cheers. Next was BOYFRIEND with their cute dances and aegyo that made the other members from other groups question their uality. Many had red faces. VIXX came out and danced to their song, On and On. The song was catchy and made the others dance, too. Yoseob and Dongwoon were having a competition on who could learn the dance staps first, but it turns out, Yoseob won with his dancing machine skills that he was known to have in the variety show, Oh My School. B1A4 were left among the rookies. When the were at the front. the other groups clapped with encouragement as B1A4 looked at them with gratitude. They were really nervous but after watching the others had built up their confidence. They danced and sang with more effort than they had put in music shows in front of audiences. They had a lot of fun and apparently, so did the rest in the room. There were so much mirth in the room, it could have suffocated them, though they would not have noticed or cared. 

Soon, it was B2ST's turn. The rookies were fidgeting yet full of eager for their show. As one after the other, each member climbed down the stairs to the front, their was something missing. The MC discovered it first. He called to Yoseob who was near him.

"Yoseob,where is Doojoon-shi?" Yoseob looked at Hyeongdon.

"Huh? Wasn't he here?" The rest of the people searched around the hall, but couldn't find him. Everyone had confused faces except for the red-haired Hyunseung and the purple-haired Junhyung. They just stared. Dongwoon observed his two members attitude carefully, knowing that they knew something the others didn't know. He walked towards them and patted Hyunseung's shoulders lightly. They whirled around questioningly.

"Do you know where Doojoon hyung is?

Junhyung and Hyunseung turned to look at each other. Then they looked at their maknae in silent. Dongwoon did not like the silence and before he could stop himself he raised his voice and asked them again,

"Where is Doojoon hyung?" Everyone looked at the trio, startled by the voice. The red and the purple did nothing to answer Dongwoon, looking down to avoid anyone reading their expressions. The atmosphere turned cold and what was at first an innocent maknae has turned into a fierce one. Everyone is shocked as they simply looked on, afraid to come in between them.

The friendliness has disappeared and Doojoon is missing. By the looks of it, it seemed that Junhyung and Hyunseung knows what is going on.



ANNYEONG! ^^)

I'm really, really sorry for the very late update because I had so many exams that came up. However, I have finished all so I'll be able to update the next ones soon.

Thank you for reading and I am really happy.

Enjoy :D  웃❤유

PS: Comment and Subscribe. 

\ (•◡•) /