Lesson One

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

The B2ST members looked at each and every rookies in the hall with cheeky grins. Doojoon stepped forward and asked them,

"Didn't see that coming, did ya?" Minhyuk shook his head and protested.

"Didn't see what coming? We don't get it! What's going on?" Doojoon smirked. He turned back to look at s who were giggling. Dongwoon became hyper as he bounced beside his leader. He looked at MInhyuk with a smile.

"You had your first lesson!". Minhyuk just looked blank. He glanced at Eunkwang for help, but the leader of BTOB was just as clueless as he was. What lesson?

Ravi, who was a moment ago, watching Leo's back, asked them,

"What lesson are you talking about?"

It was Yoseob's turn to answer.

"Who are we?" The six young groups looked at each other. They replied as one.

"Our teachers!"

Yoseob smiled, nodding.

"Yes, we are. And as your teachers, we gave you a lesson to learn." It took a moment for them to process it into their brains. It wasn't for long that they realised what they were talking about. Well, except for Siwoo and Sandeul, that is. While everyone had that 'Oh, now I get it' face, the other two people had the 'Oh, I want to say I get it like the rest of them but, unfortunately, I don't get it' face. Kikwang who was silent all the while noticed the two boys struggling to understand. Kikwang nudged Hyunseung and pointed to Siwoo and Sandeul, but as he looked at Hyunseung, Kikwang sighed. Hyunseung had returned to his world. Leaving him alone, Kikwang walked over to the pair. He put an arm each around both of them, temporarily startling them. He pushed them over to the seats and asked them to sit down while he stood up looking down at them.

"You didn't understand what we said, did you?" At a distance, they could vaguely hear someone sniggering. It sounded like Jeongmin. 

Siwoo and Sandeul became embarrased as they hang their heads down. Kikwang couldn't help himself from letting loose some of his own laughs, too. 

"You know that we came hear with roles as your teachers, right?' They both nodded.

"Look at me. Now, I don't want to repeat myself nor do I want to be ignored. That role scene I played before, in my opinion, I acted out as if it was real. Which means, my character then was absolutely real. So, if you do not want to know what would happen if I receive something I don't like at all, I think it's better if you lift your heads and look at me." The voice commanded authority. The two rookies immediately stared at Kikwang with wide eyes. KIkwang smiled, satisfied.

After a while, Sandeul frowned. He didn't get something. He asked Kikwang,"What do you mean by, role scene and character and act?" 

"I was just getting to that." Sandeul nodded his head.

Kikwang continued,"As your teachers, we thought of something to teach you and so we consoled it to the PD. He wasn't sure at first, but then he gave in and gave us the okay sign. What you saw before was an act. It wasn't real. It was a lesson." What he said did not only bring full understanding to the two boys, but also to the rest of them, including the MC. He was flabbergasted upon realising that the B2ST group had fooled him, too. He held the bridge of his nose and exhaled a long breathe. Saying that today was an unexpected day was an understatement.

After understanding hit him, Siwoo looked up at Kikwang and pondered, "So, you mean to say, we had our first lesson?" Kikwang nodded.

Sandeul stood up and whined, "Already?" Kikwang nodded again with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Yes, and sad as it seems, we have bad news for you guys." The rookies gazed at him in confusion. Kikwang turned back to s and they nodded with a tinge of sadness. Maru noticed it. Maru, who was sulking a while back, was happy when he discovered that their B2ST hyungs weren't bad, but instead, they were merely acting. It was the best news he had ever received. However, when he heard the word 'bad news' coming out of Kikwang's mouth, he didn't want to imagine it. 

What bad news? Is it something worse than them acting to be bad people? Don't tell me...Nah... I'm not even going to think about it. By the way, I saw them getting sad, even for a little bit. What is it? Is something wrong?

Maru voiced his question, "Hey, is something wrong?" Kikwang wheeled around to look at Maru, momentarily blank.

"Huh?" Maru repeated his question, shaking his head at how blank his rolemodel could be sometimes.

"I said, is something wrong?" Kikwang sighed. When Kikwang sighed, something is always wrong. Now, everyone's attention was caught by the hand. Something is wrong.

Maru interjected, "What is it?" 

Kikwang folded his hands infront of him and said, "Well, let's just say, you all failed your first lesson." Nothing clicked. They just stared.

Youngup broke the silence first, "What do you mean, we all failed our first lesson?" Yoseob came and stood next to Kikwang.

"It means, you all failed your first lesson." The rookies didn't understand. How did they fail their first lesson? What did they have to do? 

Zelo nudged Yoseob and asked him, "Is that a bad thing?" Yoseob sympathetically patted the violet-indigo haired maknae of BAP on the head.

"I don't know. If you call cleaning the more than dozen rooms in this building, writing five whole pages double-sided neatly about yourself, brooming outside in the football field size yard and finally finding ways to pass your first lesson as something bad, then yes, it is a bad thing." The only thing visible in the room were 36 wide opened mouths and eyes. They stood their, frozen as statues as their poor brains tried to digest how much work and how much time would be used to do all those things that Yoseob hyung had said. It took too long for the answer to come, so they just flopped down to the ground and held their chins on their hands. This was so unfair! 

Zelo who was beside Yoseob pouted his lips and looked at his hyung with doey eyes. He tried to use his aegyo to make Yoseob change his mind. He thought it was working when he saw Yoseob's forehead start to fold as he was holding back the urge to pinch Zelo's cheeks. It was actually working when suddenly, Kikwang came and plopped both his hands on Yoseob's shoulders.

"Control it, Yoseob. Control it." Yoseob looked at Kikwang with pain in his eyes. Then he looked back at Zelo who was still using his cuteness to his advantage. Yoseob closed his eyes and took a deep breathe in.

Yoseob, you have to control it! You cannot let this indigo boy make you vulnerable. As much as you love his aegyo and his puffy cheeks, you've got to CONTROL it! Control it.

Yoseob opened his eyes, hoping that Zelo had given up, but it seemed luck wasn't on his side. Zelo was still being cute.

Oh God.

Yoseob turned his back to him and took one more very deep breathe. After a few more seconds, he relaxed. He shook himself and brought his senses in check. With a grin, he whirled around and pinched Zelo's cheek affectionately. Zelo was sparkling, thinking his plan worked.

Yoseob continued pinching and used his other hand to ruffle the younger boy's hair. Then, he put both his hands on Zelo's arms and looked staright at him.

"Sorry, it didn't work" Zelo's face fell. He puffed his cheeks and sighed. Yoseob chuckled. 

"Don't worry, it took a while for me to make sure it didn't work." Yoseob turned his head to look at the other BAP members. They were still looking at him.

"You know, you guys are lucky to have this cute puff. However, I bet he tortures you with his cuteness, right?"

All the BAP members mock gasped.

HImchan asked, "How did you know?" Yoseob giggled while Zelo pouted, his cheeks puffing again.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe, by the fact that he's using it on his teacher to avoid the consequences of failing a lesson?" The BAP member laughed.

Leo looked at Yoseob and sighed, "Believe me, hyung. I would be doing the same thing, if I had the cuteness." Now, the whole room was filled with the rumbing sounds of mirth emitted from each and every person, except for Leo who was busy trying to make ou the patterns onn the floor as his cheeks and ears burned a bright red with embarassment. Yoseob walked over to him and gently patted him on his back.

"I'll teach you some aegyo if you want. No, wait. Scratch that. Whether you want it or not, I'll have to teach you. Not only, you but the whole lot of you, too." The other groups furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Doojoon quickly noticed it.

"It's part of your, well, let's just say, it's part of your syllabus and the teacher to take that class of aegyo, is none other than our Yoseobie!" 

The 'tough' members in the 6 groups groaned. Oh boy, not only did they failed their lesson 1 and have to do the aftermath 'chores', they would also be going through classes of 'aegyo'! How many classes is it anyway?! The 'tough' members looked at one another and groaned again. Well, at least there is more to their personal skills if they ever get throught this.

The B2ST members came towards the very front of the hall and clapped their hands once at the same time. The attention they were seeking was grasped as the rookies stared at them with interest. The leader of B2ST, Yoon Doojoon, took a step forward and said,

"I, Yoon Doojoon, on behalf of the group, B2ST, has taken responsibility as a teacher and has passed it on to the other members as the six teachers of 'The Rookie School' and as the leader, I have discussed it with my members to see to it that the six rookie groups before us will graduate with the best skills, abilities, capabilties, knowledge and will. We, the group of B2ST, swear to keep our promises into fulfilling this duty." The other B2ST members curtly nodded once with full seriousity.

The rookie groups continued staring and gawking. Wow. As expected.

Slowly, many grins started to appear. 

This was going to be interesting.

 



ANNYEONG! ^^)

Enjoy!

PS: Comment and Subscribe