The Meeting

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

"What is this? Did we really have this advanced technology? This type of high tech machineries should only come out after a decade. Why now?" Dongwoon was interested as to how such thing existed. The screen wasn't projected from anywhere as it seemed to be floating in mid-air with no support. It was weird.

Dongwoon tried touching it, but with caution as he was scared he may be electrocuted. As slowly as he could, his fingers slightly touched the screen and 'pyong' it went through the screen. Like those ghosts he sees in movies . It creeped him at first, but soon he was intrigued by it. The other members giggled at the maknae's childishness as Dongwoon kept on putting his hands in and out, in and out.... It was getting rather amusing, but, yet again, someone had to interrupt. It was the screen! The screen spoke, or to be more specific, a person in the screen talked. It was by sudden, so you know how the members felt. It was as if a bomb blasted right infront of a happy couple. Imagine the shock! Same goes for the B2ST members. Guess who that person was? It was none other than the MC Jeong Hyeong Don. And he was laughing.

"Ohhhhh! If it isn't BEAST!" He applauded rather ethusiastically. The members were actually shocked by his suuden appearance and was pretty upset, but good-natured as they were, they saw the funny side of it all.

"Oh! It's Hyeong Don hyung! From Weekly Idol!" Hyunseung was silent all the while, but just as the comedian's sudden appearance, Hyunseung's sudden comment. Typical. 

Doojoon was amused by all of it, he started laughing so hard with a fierce expression on his face. He turned to the person sitting on the right. Oh-oh. Unfortunately, Yoseob was under the leader's radar. Doojoon looked at Yoseob for just one second before he started hitting the visual maknae's back. The way Doojoon smacks and hits while busy laughing was, how do you say it, interesting. And painful.

"YAH! What are you doing? Appo! It's painful, Doojoon-ah." Doojoon calmed down a little, his fierce expression still intact. 

"Mianhae, Yoseobbie. I didn't mean to hit you." He rubbed Yoseob's sore part and asked him, "Does it still hurt?" Yoseob shook his head, "It's alright now."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✯"YAH! What are you doing? Appo! It's painful, Doojoon-ah."✯

The 6 groups looked at the screen, scared. They started shivering, getting into the mood. Ah! Doojoon hyung is so scary.

Gongchan looked at everyone. "It's best if we don't get to Doojoon hyung's bad side."

Hyunsik piped in, "But...at the moment, Doojoon hyung wasn't angry or mad. He was...uhh...happy and all. He was laughing..." They looked at each other. They shievered again. 

"No way! So you mean we have to stay away even when he's happy?! Daebak." They had really wanted to chat and have a nice friendship with the leader, but...they were frightened. Oh well, when it comes to it, they would just have to their fear in and face it. That's what bravery is! Yeah!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I'm really sorry, Yoseob."

"It's fine, hyung"

"No, really, I'm sorry"

"I said it was fine. Should I say it in English? I'm fine! You know what fine is?"

"Fine? Yeah sure. It's the brand name of a tissue box, right?"

Huh?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✯"Fine? Yeah sure. It's the brand name of a tissue box, right?"✯

PWAHAHAHAHA! 

They all fell to the floor.

Oh, Doojoon hyung! You'll be the death of us all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hyung, I think you should lie down on that couch. You are not feeling well. It's probably due to your high level of hitting just now." Kikwang was shaking his head like a doctor worried about his patient.

"I'm not sick! Yoseob kept on saying fine, fine in English and isn't fine a tissue box brand? I saw it on TV!" They completely forgot that Hyeong Don was with them when he, out of the blue, yowled like a madman. He was laughing at Doojoon's English knowledge. Doojoon got embarassed but he didn't let it show for long.

"Then what is the meaning? If you think you all are so great, tell me."

They all said it in unison, even the MC. "It means fine!" Doojoon was confused.

"Huh?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✯"Huh?"✯

"Don't tell me he doesn't know Korean! What has he been speaking all this while? Portugese?" Everyone guffawed at Kangjun's remark. smacked him on his head. Why do they like smacking, and on top of that, on the head? So anyway, they smacked and Kangjun held his head in pain.

"Ow!" Kangjun looked at the leader, Rome.

"Manners Kangjun, manners. It's our senior you are talking about."

"I didn't say it out of disrespect but it was out of humour and expectations. I can't contain my glee anymore. I want to see them! I want to hang out with them!" Kangjun started wailing like a child. Rome had to clamp his hand on his mouth.

"Okay, okay. Just be patient, alright?"

"I understand, hyung. I'll be patient." Kangjun batted his eyelashes.

Siwoo curled his fingers, "Eww! Gross! Kangjun, people are with us and they are watching. Think about our group's image. Our image!" Kangjun looked at Siwoo and grinned. He did 'merong' to him. The others laughed. All of this watching and talking was fun, but they wanted 'lessons' to begin so that they can get to the best part. Oh, when will our teachers meet us? When will it be?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hyung, not only do you need to take English lessons, but Korean, too? Why?! You were born Korean. Aren't you proud of your nationality? Did something happen that made you lose your love? You know once during my high school period, I was on my way from home when I had these thoughts about-"

Doojoon clapped his hands hard.

"Hyunseng, we know your story and we don't want to hear it again. You told it to us 14 times! Or was it 15? Is that not enough?"

Hyunseung looked at the leader with a thoughtful expression.

"Well, if I think about it, I am entirely not satisfied. You need to voice out your thoughts once in a while and let all your stress out. The only way to do that is by talking about anything. Anything at all. So, it would be best if I..."

All of the members chuckled. What would we do without our Hyunseungie.

"Yah Seungie! Can you stop talking for a while? Why don't you take a break from this world and go back to your world?" Kikwang went to Hyunseung and wrapped his arm around him. Hyunseung stopped talking and turned to Kikwang in question.

"What are you saying? I'm having a head start in communication."

"What?" said Kikwang.

"What?" asked the redhaired diva.

"Why are you saying 'what'? I just said 'what'."

"I know. Why?"

"Why what?"

"My question exactly." replied the smirking Hyunseung.

Kikwang stared at in amazement then held his head and stepped away from his hyung, going to the leader to complain.

"Doojoon leader! Look at Hyunseung! He's bullying me. Oh! My head!" The members laughed and Doojoon patted Kikwang on the head.

"Don't worry about him. What he thinks and talks, only God knows. He's either a genius or an annoying idiot. Let's hope his not an idiot." Again they chuckled. With the MC. Oh! The MC! They totally forgot about him. Again.

"You know what? You guys are funny!" The MC smiled.

"Umm, thank you?"

"You're welcome! Now to get back to the original subject, without any dramatic pauses, I'm going to tell you that...You guys are teachers! Congratulations!" He clapped fiercely but then he realised he was the only one. He looked at the members in confusion. "Why no party?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✯"Why no party?"✯

"Oh no. This is bad. You think they don't like us?" Maru was nervous and you can see it as he was literally chomping off his nails.

"Don't worry. They don't even know who they will be teaching, so of course they won't not like us."

Maru looked at Yongguk. "You think so? You sure?"

"Well, I hope so. I mean, they are our best shot at being number 1 and I'm starting to like them. If they don't want to, well, I guess we've got to think it's for the best." The six groups looked at each other then down. They were sad, simple as it is.

✯"We'd love to be teachers, but why us? What if we mess up and lead our students down the drain? Then what? I'll regret it, no, we'll regret it for the rest of our lives!"✯

They looked again at each other with wide mouth, grinning like stupid seals(?) upon hearing what Yoseob hyung had said.

"Did you hear that? Did you?! They want us! Oh! I'm so happy, I don't mind dying right now." Maru was so happy when he heard that his role models didn't mind teaching them, he got from his chair and started jumping from one chair to the other. Alas! He had ruined the image of C-CLOWN.

"Yah Maru! We know that you're psyched about all this but do you mind? We are still idol groups." Maru turned to Ray and grinned. He was just so full of joy. His rolemodels are going to teach him!

"I feel bad for them though. Going through the trouble of having us taught. They didn't ask for it."

"I know." Sandeul who had found an extra chocalate bar was busy muching on it. SMACK! Dazed, Sandeul turned and looked at an angry Baro.

"What, you know, huh?" Sandeul bit his lips nervously. Oh man, why was I so absent-minded. Now, look what I've done. I've insulted my sunbaenims and I've made Baro angry. What should I do?!

"Why don't you start by apologising first?" It was as if Baro had read Sandeul's mind. Intrigued, the duck was curious and surprised.

"How did yo-" Looking at Baro's face he cleared his throat, "Umm, I mean...Uhmm. My name is Lee Jung Hwan AKA Sandeul. Blood Type is A. Born in March 3, 1992, I am the-" THUD! PANG! SMACK! "OK, OK! I am really sorry for what I've done and I promise that I would not do it again." Sandeul began panting. Phew. He looked at Baro and he was smiling, satisfied. He reached his hand towards Sandeul's head. Sandeul yelped, cowered and sqeezed his eyes shut, his own hands infront of his head in a protective stance. He opened his eyes when he felt movement on his head though it was light. The other groups were chuckling so curiously, he removed his hands and looked up. Baro was gently patting Sandeul on his head like a mother happy by what her child had done. 

"Um Baro, I'm really happy by the affection but is it okay if you let go now?"

"No."

"Okay...", Sandeul was confused. What should I do now? Well, only one thing left. Watch the screen and enjoy the show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After hearing the news, Yoseob asked the MC, "We'd love being teachers, but why us? What if we mess up and lead our students down the drain? Then what? I'll regret it, no, we'll regret it for the rest of our lives!" The members nodded in agreement except for Hyunseung. He had left Earth and was in his 4D world. Sigh. 

"I guarantee that you will not mess up, drag your students down the drain AND regret it for the rest of your lives."

"How much?"

The MC looked at Dongwoon in puzzlement, "Huh?"

"How much do you guarantee it on?"

The MC was surprised, "You serious?! No way..." 

"Yes way. I'm really hungry and I need food. I'm never without food. Never! So I suggest you take out your money and...and leave it wherever you can. You can also come to me personally if you wish to." The members snickered. Hyunseung and his world and now it's Dongwoon and his food. What's next? 

"I really hate to disappoint you, Dongwoon, but you are in bad luck."

"Why? When it's food, there's no bad luck. Only good luck and good bad luck. Choose one" He crossed his arms.

"Umm... Dongwoon? I meant bad luck, no good luck."

"CHOOSE NOW!"

"OK, OK. I choose the good bad luck."

"Good hyung. Now, why did you choose it?"

"It's because, well, you wanted money but it won't be of any use as there is no food here you can buy."

"What?! NO FOOD?! How in KPOP's world is that good luck?"

"Well, you said that-"

Dongwoon was really angry, "Don't give me excuses, hyung! When I asked you-" Doojoon stuffed a bun into Dongwoon's mouth. Immediately, like a switch, Dongwoon smiled and munched on his beloved food. He looked at the slightly scared MC and became confused.

"Hyung? Why are you having that look on your face? Did something explode infront of you?" Dongwoon laughed at his own joke which was soon followed by the laughter of the other members. 

"Tell me about it." The MC took a handkerchief from somewhere near him and wiped up some sweat. He learned a valuable lesson today.    

'Don't mess around with Dongwoon and his food.'

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

✯"Tell me about it."

"Should we be scared of BEAST hyungs?" Hyuk had been intently watching what was going on the screen but when the scene came of Dongwoon being pissed off about his food, Hyuk had hid behind his leader like a frightened kitten.

"Don't worry. Actually, I like this side of them. Usually, they are cool and have an image of a Number. 1 group, but now we get to see what they really are. They are cool, awesome, funny, weird in a good way, and I feel quite comfortable with them now."

"I've got to agree with you, Mr. N. It has a fresh feeling to it."

"Yes, Mr. Minhyuk. As fellow label mate of B2ST, you have looked at them rather carefully and have not wasted the opputunity in seeking information. Very good, very good indeed."

"Why, thank you Mr. N. I feel honoured having been complimented by a man such as you."

"That is-"

Himchan butted in. "That is of no problem for me to kick you up somewhere painful! Stop with all your business-like voices. It reminds me of the conferences and the interviews we've had. It's spinning my head." They giggled at Himchan being silly.

"I don't mean to interrupt like Himchan did but, when is BEAST hyungs going to come?"

✯"Hey guys? Since we came here I've sensed that I'm being watched. Do you think I'm crazy?"

"I can never understand Hyunseung hyung. Not now, not ever." All agreed with Leo. He had spoken after a long time. Thank God.

"I know right. How does he even know that? Does he have some kind of super powers?" Daehyun was scratching his head. He knows that fantasy isn't real even though their music videos and shows are filled with robotic, alien rabbits. But, seriously, does Hyunseung hyung have hidden powers? He's not normal at all!

"Forget about that! Look! The screen has turned black! The video is gone." Everyone turned towards the screen upon hearing Hyunsik's yell.

Is the show over? Or is there some kind of malfunction? What is the problem?! They couldn't help think the same thought.

~After 10 short minutes~

"OHMYGOD! Can someone please release me from this unbearable boredom?!" Zelo, quite composed througout from the beginning to the end, has had enough. Say what you want, but the waiting is killing him.

The 6 groups barely glanced at him as they were preoccupied with their own businesses. Let me give you examples:

'Sandeul was busy eating a pack of extra large french cheese chips' Can someone please tell me from where does he get all those food? He could lend some to poor Dongwoon...

'Yongguk was flipping through his notes of lyrics he has tried to compose by himself.' Hey, after you're done how about showing me some of your pieces, huh?

'Ravi was playing a game with Ken which involved hitting in the arm and the neck.' Probably rock-paper-scissors. Be careful, okay?

'Donghyun was playing telepathy games with the Jo-Twins.' Wonder if it worked... Good luck!

'Ray was busy sleeping, making sure time to time he wasn't snoring.' No worries. Snore all you want, we wouldn't mind. Right?

'Ilhoon, Sungjae and Minhyuk went to a near corner and were doing something only God knows.' Hope it isn't dangerous? Or rated PG-?

Anyway, Zelo wanted attention and he wasn't getting any, so he got up and went towards the main door, thinking that roaming around the mysterious building may cure his boredom. However, before he could reach the door and open it, the door opened itself. Huh? How? Well, believe it or not, B2ST were next to the door looking at the astonished Zelo in confusion.

After regaining his senses, Zelo tries screaming but all that came was a squeak. He tried again, but this time he cleared his throat properly and and shouted. Yeah, he shouted loud. It was loud for the B2ST members that thay had to cover their ears protectively, but for the other groups....hmmm...they didn't hear him.

"GUYS!!" No answer, only mumbling.

"HEY GUYS!!!!" They were too busy, so they did not, again, answer.

Irritated yet excited, this time, he screamed at the top of his lungs making B2ST hold onto each other, except for Hyunseung of course. 

"YAH!!!!!!!!" The whole auditorium echoed with his scream. All heads turned to him with emotions of confusion, shock, anger, upset, surprised etc. They were about to yell back at him or probably trample on him for the disturbance. However, Junhyung sensing the atmosphere, stepped in between. 

"Enough!" The other groups were thinking,

Who is he and what does he- Hold on a second.

They all came forward, rubbing there eyes in order to make sure that they were not dreaming or having illusions or-yeah, you get what I'm saying.

Peniel pinched his arm, letting out a rather not nice shout. It also made B2ST members feel not nice at all.

"Doojoon hyung, why are they screaming and shouting, because once when I was at home alone I-" Hyunseung after having a good time in his world came back to real world that welcomed him with a somewhat loud greeting. 

"We get it Seungie!" Everyone in the hall said it at the same time. The members and their dongsaengs. Surprised B2ST looked at them, forgotting that the younger ones have not used formal language.

"Well, glad you are well informed." Everyone giggled, except for the diva who was literally puzzled. Maru who was at the back jumped up and down and finally he reached infront of his teachers.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting and I can't say how much I'm looking forward to learning form you." He took each and every members' hand and shook it firmly, afraid they might vanish all of a sudden and it would all be a dream. By every aspect, it certainly seemed like a dream, but now it is a dream come true.

The members of B2ST smiled at the enthusiasm of the 'children' in the hall. B2ST looked at each other and nodded, then they looked at what stood infront of them. Their future students who will bring joy in this school. Well, let the school begin! The ROOKIE SHOW, here we come!



ANNYEONG! ^^)

Thank You and have a nice day!

Sorry for late update but I promise to update the next chapter soon! Bye! Love you<3!!!