The Beginning

♛ The ROOKIE School ♛ [HIATUS]

The sun was beginning to rise above the horizon, its colorful shades of the orange and red family played across the sky. The trees, even though it was still early for spring, produced its fresh green leaves, blossoming breathtaking flowers and juicy fruits. The area was rather like a miracle garden as the colour green became dominant over the others. There were many signs of people nearby as residential areas were close by and they had wanted to check out the garden. Closely situated beside the earthly heaven was a unique, vintage building that looked oddly new despite its age. It holds a somewhat mysterious aura owing to the fact that the architecture is barren and isolated. Little did the building know that soon enough, there would be a huge number of people residing in them.

line_separator.png

The time right now was 5 o'clock in the morning and a new reality show called 'The ROOKIE School' was currently at the area of destination. Producing Directors(PD) and Camera Directors(CD) were going about giving orders to the other staffs as they worked hard into setting their equipments, knowing that they have to finish putting it out by 6 o'clock maximum. As soon as the clocked 6, the staffs stood behind their equipments ready to begin filming.

Right now there was no time to waste as a black SUV steered alongside the red carpet towards the entrance of the mysterious building, the carpet already set up earlier by the production crew. The door slid open and one by one people came out, to be specific six young boys stepped out. As soon as they were outside, the citizens nearby looked around curiously and suddenly they started running towards them. It was as if they were popular. In fact, they were indeed popular, they are called by the group name 'BAP'. One of the many rookie groups in KPOP. To think about it, the group may have something to do with the show :The ROOKIE School". As they entered the building, it was definite that they are one of the cast for the new show. The people were screaming and shouting confused by the filming and trying their best to capture their heartthrobs in the best way despite their sudden appearance. As soon as they entered the premises, two more similar looking vans drove in and as soon as they stepped down, it was clear they were another batch of popular groups, to be specific, 'BTOB' and 'C-CLOWN'. They are the new group introduced in KPOP but that doesn't mean they had no fans.

After a good 5 minutes went by, the other B's came, 'B1A4' and 'BOYFRIEND'. The BANAs and the BESTFRIENDs were too shocked and happy to find their favourite boygroups close to them and to calm themselves, they did the opposite, scream. The last of the rookie group casted for the reality show was the new 'VIXX'. They too were popular despite being new, arising the theory that KPOP is indeed a successful music industry. The Hallyu Wave is really bringing everyone with them and instead of poring water, they pour their music.

When all groups have entered the building, the fans started to disperse as they knew it was useless to wait because their biased groups will be inside for quite a long time. However, when they were beginning to move away, they suddenly stopped, realising it wasn't over yet. The crews were still holding their merchandises, expecting something to appear. Curiosity overwhelmed them so they chose to stay and inspect. Little did they know that a sweet, pleasant surprise awaits them and the rookie groups. It is obvious to ponder and wonder what it is......

 



ANNYEONG! ^^)

I'm sorry but this chapter is short as it is th introduction but please don't go away! Stay with me!

I'll update whenever possible so please don't give up on me..... :'(

Love you <3