Not Just a Coincidence

Our Little Secret~

''No, I'm fine... So, why is it that you called me here?'' I asked again. I really wanted to know why...
''Listen, Woohyun... umm... I have someone else...''

What does he mean he '''has someone' else''? Could it bthat...?

''Hehe... Myungsoo, what are you talking about?'' I asked him calmly.
''I'm sorry Woohyun... But like what I said, I have someone else whom I love.. That's why I think it'd be better if we call off our relationship..'' He replied straightly without having any doubts.


~Late August~

It has been a month since Myungsoo broke up with me. Since then, we haven't talked to each other. It's as if we never met. Like, we were strangers. It's going to be hard seeing him in school now, knowing what happened back then.

I walked to school alone, carrying my bag looking down. I still haven't thought about what I was going to do with my 'fake boyfriend'. Especially that guy, Zelo. He's proabably in another school and lower batch. I just wish something good would happen today. I mean, that's the least thing the first day of school can give me.

I reached school in about five minutes and then I checked my watch. It's almost time before my class starts! I hurriedly ran to my classroom and stopped by at the door, looking inside, I saw students just goofing around. The teacher wasn't even here yet... I didn't mind anyone and just looked for an empty desk near the back. Fortunately, I found one. I dropped my bag beside my seat and sat down. Staring at the sky outside the window, I was still thinking about my 'fake boyfriend' problem. Until I remembered Myungsoo, I looked around the classroom and noticed he wasn't  inside. It's probably because he's in another class or he's running late. But Myungsoo was never late and I do hope just this once, for the first time, that he'd be in another class.

''Class, please settle down!''

I looked infront and saw that the teacher was already there. Everyone then quickly sat down on their seat.

''Good morning everone. My name is Mr.Park.'' She said, writing her name on the whiteboard.

''Good morning, Mrs. Park.'' We all greeted back.

''Okay so first, I have someone to introduce to all of you. He's a new student and his name is Choi Junhong. He's a little bit younger than all of you because he's an accelerated student but I do hope you will treat him well.'' the teacher said, then she looked to where the door was, ''Choi Junhong, please come in and introduce yourself.''

A tall young looking guy dressed in the school's uniform walked in quietly and faced the class. He looked... familiar.

''Hello... My name is Choi Junhong... But you can call me Zelo. I am an accelerated student and I do hope that we can all be good friends.'' He said shyly, then smiled.

Wooah~! It's him! The guy from the cafe... Zelo... So that's why he looked so familiar... I never thought I'd see him again. Wow, seems like my first day of school isn't so bad at all. Plus, I guess Myungsoo isn't in my class since I haven't seen him around. This means, I won't have to worry about him for now and I can get Zelo to be my fake boyfriend so that Myungsoo would be jealous and that he'd get back together with me. I guess that's kind of childish but it will have to do.

''Okay then, Zelo. Thank you very much. Please go find yourself a seat.'' The teacher told him.

I looked around and saw that the only available seat was the one next to me on my right. He saw the seat and walked towards it then sat down. He glanced at his sides to know who his seatmates were. But as soon as he saw me, he quickly looked back down on his desk with wide eyes.


Annyeong~ it's me, again. I'M REALLY SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE, I HATE MYSELF FOR IT :< but I promise you that the next chapters are very interesting ;) THANK YOU~ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT :3 saranghae -me