Parents

Our Little Secret~

The door bell rang

''Seems like my parents are here..'' Junnie said. I brought my bag with me before we started our way heading downstairs

''Hi mom, dad..'' Junnie greeted his parents before I did.

''Omo omo omo, who is this young man?'' his mom looked at me surprised.

I bowed down my head a bit and introduced my self, ''Hello, I'm Woohyun. Nam Woohyun... Junnie's classmate.'' I suddenly bit my lower lips after I realized that I called Zelo, Junnie.. Taking a quick look at him, he did too.. But it looked like he wasn't worried about his mom's reaction. He was worried about his dad's.

Junnie's dad rolled his eyes while his mom was smiling brightly. I was about to apologize but then she started to break the short silence.

''It's nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Choi, Junhong's mother and this is his father, Sir Choi.'' She said then smiled to her husband.

''It's nice to meet you son.'' Sir Choi broke his blank face and turned it into a smile.

''Excuse me, dinner is served.'' a maid cut our conversation.

''Let's eat dinner, shall we?'' Mrs. Choi and her husband led us to the dining area where there was a long dining table.

I can't believe it. What I know is that it's only three of them in the family and they have this huge long dining table.

I glanced at all of the food that was served and my eyes were amazed and hungry, I would say. The food looked delicious and amazing. We sat down on our chairs and said grace before we started to eat.

''So, Woohyun, what made come here?'' Sir Choi suddenly questioned me. His wife gave him a face that looked like 'what kind of question is that' type of face.

Junnie continued to eat his food and I knew that I had to answer, ''W-well.. Ju-... Zelo, needed to copy some notes from me and I had to tutor him shortly because he was in the nurses office for a while.''

His father looked at him, a bit puzzled ''You were in the nurse’s office?! Did you try to cut classes?!''

Junnie had a straight face staring at his food. I didn't know his father would react like this if he just went to the nurse’s office.

''Um.. Sir... he just wasn't feeling well...''

His father still had his puzzled face on Junnie, ''Why aren't you answering and why is your friend the one answering for you?!''

I glanced at Junnie's mom trying to calm her husband down and then looked at Junnie, still not answering and sighed.

His father shook his head and stood up, ''Get yourself straight, young man!'' then left the table and went upstairs.

We all remained silent until his mother spoke up.

''I'm sorry, Woohyun. Junhong's father was just stressed and all.''

''No, it's okay... I'm sorry too and I better get going. My parents are probably waiting for me.'' I smiled and stood up bowing down my head then looked at Junnie still not moving. ''Thank you for the food.''

I walked my way out of the house.


''Why does dad always have to be like that?'' I stood up and walked my way to my room shutting the door behind and locked it. I sighed deeply and lazily fell on my bed staring at the ceiling.

My dad never liked his son's ual preference. Especially my brother, Yongguk, who is currently in college right now but he'll be back in about a week or two. I bet when he's back here, it's war for him and dad. On the other side, my mom, has always been very supportive to us.

My only problem now is what I'll tell Hyunnie... To be honest, I care about him, but as a friend. I want to help him get Myungsoo back. I have to keep my word.

I took a shower and got dressed, getting ready for bed. I had a blank mind. I layed down on my bed and before I knew it, I fell asleep.


Next morning, I got up early and got ready for school. I walked my way there looking down. I was trying to make a reason why my dad was like that last night. I didn't want Hyunnie to think that it was all because of him.
I entered the school premises and went straight to my classroom. On my way there, I saw Jongup hyung.

''Eo.. Hyung..''
''Good morning, Zelo!'' he greeted me with a smile and ruffled my hair
I smiled softly and gave him a slight nod.
''What's wrong?''
I shaked my head, ''nothing...'' I looked around ''By the way, where's Himchan hyung?''
He shrugged, ''Probably not here yet.. I haven't seen him around.''
''Ah.. Well I better go inside now..''
''Oh okay... But before you go, let's have lunch later. Just us.'' he offered
R-really? What about Himchan hyung?'' I bit my tounge trying not to smile
''I'll take care of it. And plus, we haven't talked for a while now so he'll understand.'' he smiled
I nodded slowly
''Later then, see yah!'' he ruffled my hair again and ran back to his classroom

I felt like exploding. ''Let's have lunch later. Just us.'' Were the words that kept repeating in my head as I sat down on my seat.


I'M ALIVE!! LOL thank you sooo much for being patient and sorry if i'm not online that often :/ <3 you subbies! -JungSangByun