Zelo - part1

Our Little Secret~

 

The bell rang again for the next period.

‘’Come on, Junnie… We better get back to class…’’ I told him
‘’B-but Hyunnie… I don’t feel good...’’ He told me, trying to stop crying.

I nodded and helped him up slowly.

‘’Then at least go to the nurse’s office so that you can rest…’’ I suggested

He didn’t say anything and stood up and I clinged my arm onto his, supporting his balance. Then I took a handkerchief from my pocket and wiped his tears gently but he refused and just slowly took the handkerchief from me. I understand what he feels. I wanted to do something that will make him comfortable right now, but the least I can do is to help him go to the nurse’s office and rest.

We walked to the nurse’s office and entered.

‘’What happened to him?’’ the Nurse asked
‘’He’s just not feeling well.’’ I said to her, letting Junnie sit on the bed
‘’Well then, I’ll let him rest.’’ she said, helping him lay down and covering him lightly with the bed’s blanket
‘’C-can I stay here for a while?’’ I asked
She shook her head, ‘’you better get back to class and tell your teacher that your classmate is here or your teacher might scold you.’’ she said and went back to her desk.

I nodded and looked at Junnie already fast asleep. I tucked him more comfortably in the blanket and caressed his hair once again looking at him closely, ‘’I’m sorry, Junnie… But don’t worry, I’ll always be by your side…’’ I whispered to him.

I turned around and headed out the door after I thanked the nurse. I took one last glance at Junnie before I closed the door behind. I then quickly headed back to the classroom.

‘’You’re late for class!’’ the grammar teacher scolded me as soon as I opened the door and stepped in.
I bowed my head down, ‘’Sorry Sir…’’
‘’You can call me Sir Park. And you?’’
‘’Nam Woohyun, Sir’’
‘’Why are you late for class?’’ he asked
‘’I had to bring my classmate Choi Junhong to the nurse’s office because he wasn’t feeling well.’’ I replied
‘’Very well then. Go take your seat.’’

I bowed down my head again and quickly took my seat. The lecture went on and I was still worried about Junnie.
I can’t believe what just happened. And of course, as a witness, I had a lot of questions going in my mind but that’s what’s not important right now. At this moment, I wanted to stay next to him. I feel regretful for asking him about this entire fake boyfriend thing. So in this case, I wanted him to trust me and let him know that I’ll always be by his side when he needs someone.

It was almost the end of the third subject ever since lunch. Actually, the last subject of the day and Junnie hasn’t come in yet.
.
.
.
‘’Thank you everyone. This now ends our class.’’

I quickly placed my things back in my bag and carried it. Before I headed out the door, I took Junnie’s things as well and ran to the nurse’s office.
I entered the room and the first thing I saw was Junnie still sleeping on the bed.

‘’Oh great you’re here.’’ The nurse said as she walked to me. ‘’I tried to wake him up and check how he’s doing but he hasn’t been up since you left him.’’

I was breathing heavily inside after all the running I did going here.

‘’I see… Well, classes are over now and I’ll try to wake him up.’’ I told the nurse

she nodded and went her way back to her desk.
I walked over to Junnie and placed our things on the floor as I sat down on the chair near the bed. I looked closer at Junnie’s face scanning his beautifully closed eyes and baby-like lips while gently caressing his hair.

‘’Junnie… wake up…’’ I whispered. ‘’Classes are over… You can go home…’’

He slowly opened his eyes and as soon as he saw me, his eyes widened and quickly got up still sitting on the bed.

‘’Hyu-hyunnie! What happened?! What time is it?!’’ he asked panicking while looking around then suddenly held his head. He probably has a headache.

I held his shoulders looking straight into his eyes, ‘’relax Junnie~’’ I told him then, smiled.

He blinked looking back into my eyes and nodded slowly, ‘’Are classes over? What time is it?’’

‘’Yes, classes are over. But don’t worry. You’re excused.’’ I explained and ruffled his hair.

He looked at me smiling in relief and looked around, spotting his bag. ‘’Oh.’’

I smiled and took the bag, handing it to him having mine already with me at the same time. ‘’Let’s go?’’

He nodded and got up. We both thanked the nurse and left school.

‘’Hyunnie, I’ll be going ahead.’’ He told me, pointing to the left street lazily
‘’I’ll bring you home.’’ I said with a smile.

 I knew he was about to object so I walked ahead to the left street he pointed, not waiting for him.

‘’Hyunnie! Wait for me!’’ he called out.
I stopped, turning around and looked at him as he rushed to me
‘’you know I can walk home alone.’’ he pouted
I chuckled, ‘’I know that… But how about the lessons you missed in the last three subjects?’’
He sighed and nodded, ‘’I forgot. Will you lend me notes? I mean, you can just lend them to me…’’
‘’There are some topics I’ll need to explain… So, no. I’ll be your tutor for today!’’ I offered, ‘’so, where’s your place?’’
‘’um.. Over here…’’ he said, heading to a big white gate.

Woah… This guy’s rich. I headed to the gate, following him and peeked through the bars. My eyes widened.

‘’Junnie, is this really your house?!’’ is what I was about to ask him until I looked to the side and heard him talk to some speaker which was on the wall near the gate. ‘’This is Choi Junhong.’’ He spoke to it and the gated door automatically opened.

‘’Let’s go in.’’ he simply said

I nodded and followed him, looking around. Seeing a huge garden with a lot of beautiful plants which are taken care by about eight gardeners around.

We walked to the front big double door of his house as it opened suddenly before him by a… butler?! With maids in a line on the left and right side?!

AISH! NAM WOOHYUN! WHAT KIND OF GUY DID YOU USE FOR YOUR STUPID PLAN?!

‘’Good afternoon, Sir Junhong and guest.’’ One butler greeted as we stepped into the mansion house, let’s just say…
‘’um… You can call me Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.’’ I corrected, standing behind Junnie
‘’my apologies Sir Woohyun.’’ he said and bowed a bit

I smiled a bit awkwardly at his correction. I didn’t expect him to call me ‘’Sir’’.

‘’Come on Hyunnie… My study is upstairs.’’ He looked back at me with a smile
‘’Oh okay.’’ I said following him upstairs, the maids and butlers bowed down their heads as we pass by them.

We entered his study and on the walls were book shelves full of books with a couch and coffee table in the middle of the room and a computer on the other side. I followed him as he sat down on one side of the couch while I sat on the other couch in front, placing my bag beside me.

‘’Sorry about that…’’ he apologized
‘’huh? About what?’’ I asked, confused
‘’all those maid and butler stuff… I never liked that service when I enter the house… I mean it’s welcoming and all but it’s a bit too much.’’ He explained

I see… Junnie isn’t that type of person who likes all this rich stuff and he doesn’t brag much either.

I nodded and quickly opened my bag taking out the notes from earlier, placing them on the table. A maid knocked on the door before she walked in.

‘’Excuse me, Sir Junhong, what drinks would you want for you and your guess?’’ she asked
‘’That’s right. Umm… Hyunnie, what drink would you like?’’ he asked me
‘’Water would be fine, thanks.’’ I said, continuously sorting out the notes
‘’Just two glasses of water please.’’ He requested the maid as she bowed down her head a bit before she left.

‘’So, these are the notes from earlier…’’ I told him

He sat down on the floor looking through the notes. The maid again entered and placed the glasses of water at the side of the table and left.

‘’What’s this?’’ he asked
I sat down on the floor looking at the topic he pointed on the paper. I explained it to him thoroughly and surprisingly, he easily gets topic ideas easily.
.
.
.
About two hours and a half passed and he already finished copying down his own notes while on the other hand, I explained the topics well.

‘’That’s all.’’ I said, finishing my last sentence as he finished writing down his last note.
He sighed in relief, giving me a big thankful smile ‘’Thanks a lot, Hyunnie.’’
‘’No problem’’ I said and piled my notes together, inserting them in my bag before I wore it over my shoulder and stood up, ‘’I’ll be going now then.’’
He quickly stood up, ‘’Why don’t you stay for dinner? It’ll be ready in an hour anyways…’’
‘’Heh… I don’t think it’s important for me to stay here that long so I’ll be going back home now… Thanks anyways.’’ I replied
He looked down a bit, ‘’umm… I owe you an explanation so I hope you can stay here for one more hour before dinner is ready…’’
‘’Explanation?’’ I asked, confused pausing for a second, ‘’Ahh… About what happened earlier? Nahh its okay. You don’t really have to te—‘’
He continued, before I could finish my sentence, ‘’Please… I really want you to stay so that I can tell you… You won’t really get to know much about me if you don’t know what I’ve gone through…’’

I nodded and we both sat back down on the couch.

‘’Well… It was when we were in elementary… I was in first grade while he was in second grade. I was being bullied by a small group of fifth graders and that’s when Jongup hyung first saw me… He tried to save me when I was being bullied… After the incident, we became closer to each other…’’ Junnie continued explaining


HEY GUYS! <3 I'M BACK AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME~! ;A; I'M REALY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AFTER SO LONG... BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE TO GET YOU GUYS GOING ;) I noticed that it was a bit dramatic xD but, oh well~ I'm kind of focusing on the WooLo relationship right now but there'll be some WooSoo moments in the future chapters of course~
Thanks for staying subscribed and supporting this fanfic! Love you my subbies :3 saranghae -JungSangByun

ooh.. please click HERE ^^ thanks~