Zelo - part2

Our Little Secret~

‘’Aish! You little punk!’’
‘’You think just because your whole family is rich that you can do whatever you want, catching everybody’s attention?!’’
‘’Who do you think you are?!’’
The group of kids surrounded Zelo kicking him until he was already lying on the ground
‘’P-please! Stop! I didn’t mean t-to do anythi-thing like t-that!’’ the young boy pleaded, curling himself up protecting his head.

Classes already ended and they were in the gym where no one was around. The group of boys continued kicking him while saying offensive things. Before they knew it, someone entered the gym.

‘’Yah! What are you people doing?!’’ someone called out

Another young boy who had dark brown hair, looking like he was in third grade quickly ran to them.
The small group of fifth graders turned around eyeing him.

‘’It’s none of your business, kid. Get lost.’’
‘’H-hey… You’re not supposed to talk like that.’’ The young boy stammered
‘’Who says?’’ The group of kids was slowly walking towards him until a janitor entered the gym
‘’U-um… See you next time buddy!’’ A fat kid who was part of the group signaled the other kids to run before they get caught.

The boy watched them exit the gym and walked towards Zelo who was still curling himself up in pain, crouching himself down the floor leaning forward a bit to the boy.

‘’Are you okay?’’ he asked
‘’A-are they gone…?’’
‘’Yeah, they are… umm… I’m Jongup by the way, Moon-Jong-Up.’’ Jongup introduced himself, reaching his hand out.
The other boy slowly held Jongup’s hand and Jongup slowly pulled him up, helping him with his balance.

‘’Let’s get you somewhere safe…’’
‘’..like where?’’
‘’We can go to my house~ my mom bakes really good cookies..’’ Jongup chuckled
The younger boy on the other hand was in slight pain, he nodded slowly ‘’I’m Junhong… but you can call me Zelo.’’
‘’That’s a nice name..’’ Jongup said smiling while leading both of them out of the gym ‘’To my house then~’’

Years passed by and they were still the bestest of friends. Jongup treated Zelo like his younger brother. They played together, had sleep overs and did fun stuff. It almost seemed like Jongup was Zelo's only friend. A lot of girls were even crushing on him but he didn't care. Zelo could see no one other than Jongup.
Their family also became very close to each other.

Until the time that they had to seperate because Jongup's family had to go abroad for awhile and he had to transfer schools. Now's the time they met again ever since.

Junnie nodded his head after done telling me the story.

''Stay here for dinner.'' Junnie insisted again with a smile ''So that I can also introduce you to my parents..''