I Get It - Fine

Our Little Secret~

A/N : Annyeong~~ Okay... So, before anything else...This chapter is in Zelo's POV and I would like to apologize, AGAIN for making you wait too long... this chapter is... ugh omg. :''(( I'm really sorry! School work is just piling up! Oh yeah, it's going to be test season so I won't be able to post another chapter for a while :(((... But it's okay! Look at the bright side, it's almost summer for me :D meaning, I'll be able to post chapters more frequently. :D
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AND PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE (if you haven’t:3) kamsamhamnida! saranghaeyo -me


I'm in the same class as him?! Of all the people and... it's him?! I hope he doesn't remember me or else things might get complicated for me. I just wish I have never seen him again after meeting him last time in the cafe... I have a feeling things might go wrong...

During our first two subjects, I didn't even lay an eye on him. But I had a feeling he glanced at me from time to time wanting to talk to me. After the teacher has dismissed us, I quickly took my books and walked to my locker to exchange books needed for my next class. As soon as I closed my locker door, I looked to my right and saw him walking to me. I then looked down and walked towards my left.

''Zelo-ssi!''

He called my name... I stopped walking and stayed still, looking down, carrying my books. He quickly walked to me and stood right in front of me.

''Hey...'' he greeted

I looked at him and took a deep breath inside, taking a small step back trying to look normal. Then I greeted him back.

''Ohh, hey...''
''Do you remember me?'' he asked

How do I answer him? Should I even say yes? I mean, what's so important about it?

''Umm... H-have we met before?'' I asked him, trying to sound like I didn't remember anything.
He chuckled, ''Yeah! You're the guy who I talked to in the cafe about a month ago.''
''Uhh, really?'' I really tried to sound like I didn't remember
''Don't you remember?'' he asked

He sounds really confident... I knew that I had to say yes...

''Oh! Yeah... I remember now. You're the one who used me for your fake boyfriend thingy... right?'' I replied

He scratched his head sheepishly, looking a bit embarrased.

''Haha... Yeah... Sorry about that again... I did not mean to--''
''It's okay... I understand.'' I butted in before he continued. To be honest, I just didn't want to hear anymore of it.
''Re-really~? Well, thanks!'' he smiled
I smiled back softly
''I forgot to introduce myself properly! I'm sorry. My name is Woohyun, Nam Woohyun. But you can call me Woohyun hyung..'' he introduced himself
''Ahh... Okay.. Well, my name is Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo.'' I introduced myself as well

He smiled, looking so angelic. It turned out awkward.

''I-is there anything else? I mean if you don't mind, I'll go ahead back now.'' I said
''Oh sure... I'll just go back with you to the classroom, if it's okay.''
''Sure.. It’s fine.''

We both headed back to the classroom, walking slowly. It was kind of odd for me but he was smiling so bright looking like nothing happened before, like we just met. Something was wrong...

''So~~ since you are new here, want me to show you around after classes?'' he asked
''Umm... No, it's okay... I still have some stuff to do like, you know, requirements from teachers. Thanks anyways.'' I replied
''Awwww~'' he pouted ''That's too bad...''

His pout is so... cute... YAHHH! What am I thinking?!

''Ahh. I know now, how about we eat lunch together? My treat. That's the least I can do to welcome you here...'' he offered
''You really don't--''
He then butted in before I could finish my sentence, ''It's okay... Just please~?''
''Fine... Sure, I guess.''

We both entered the classroom and sat back down on our seats. The teacher came in and we had regular class time. It was kind of weird during class because everytime he looks at me, he smiles so sweetly. I tried not to mind him, of course. But he always catches my attention.
.
.
.
''Class dismissed! You may now have your lunch break.''

I stood up carrying my books that I used and walked straight to my locker. Not to mention, I still haven't forgotten Woohyun hyung's offer. It's just that... some part of me wants to ignore him right now... I feel like something is wrong.

''Zelo~~!''

I stopped and turned around, seeing Woohyun hyung running to me.

''What is it?'' I asked
''We're having lunch together~'' he replied with a soft smile, standing in front of me

Sigh... Fine... Fine...

''Okay, just let me bring these books to my locker.''
''Sure... I'll just go with you so we can walk straight ahead to the cafeteria... Anyways, you need any help carrying that?'' he asked
''No, I'm fine..'' I replied

After placing my books back in my locker, we walked to the cafeteria. 
He told me to go find a table and he'll order our lunch. I just said yes and looked for a table then sat down, waiting for him. He came back a few minutes later, bringing two lunch trays of beef and kimchi with rice and two drinks. Placing the lunch trays on the table, he then sat down.

''Thanks again...'' I said
''No problem, Zelo.'' he smiled ''Let's eat!''

I nodded and we both started eating... We were both so quiet, only focusing on our food. Until he looked at me and chuckled.

''What~?'' I asked

He stood up from his seat and walked to me bringing his face closer to mine about a few inches away... He smiled and slowly wiped a kimchi stain near my lips with his thumb. Then he sat back down on his seat.

''Y-you could have j-just told me...'' I said, rubbing gently where he touched the place near my lips, knowing that I blushed lightly

He looked at me then smirked, continuing to eat. I could tell that he can see me blushing lightly. I had to ignore it and just continue to eat.
After eating, we both placed our trays on the table near the trash bin then headed out the cafeteria.

''Homeroom is next.'' I said
''Hmm... Yeah... Let's just go back to the classroom then..''

We both walked back to the classroom and sat back down on our seats waiting for lunch to be over and the teacher to arrive. He had his head down on his table while I was continuing my paper requirements needed by the teachers.

''Yah... Zelo..''
''Hm?''
''Have... you ever been in a relationship before?''
I looked at him, with his head still down on the table ''Why are you asking me that~?''
''Ohh nothing... Just asking...'' he said

I ignored him and continued on with my work. I didn't even know he was already staring at me...

''To be honest, you have nice skin, Zelo~ and... your lips are like baby lips.... and--''
''Okay, what is it?'' I asked
''What is what?''
''I noticed you've been so sweet to me lately... Like, buying my lunch, giving me those sweet smiles and now even complimenting me... Is there something you want from me?'' I straightly said
''W-wow.. I only did those nice things and now you're thinking th-that I want something from you?''
I looked at him suspiciously
''Okay, fine, fine! I do want something...''
''What is it then?''
''Well... Since you know... Remember that guy Myungsoo I used to date?''
''Yeah, what about him?''
''I haven't seen him today... But I have a feeling he's in another class. So anyways, he does have another someone and I still don't...'' he said
''Meaning to say?''
''.....c-can you please be my fake boyfriend?'' he asked

What the heck?! First day of school and I get this?! - A guy asking me to be his fake boyfriend?! NO WAY. I knew something wrong was going on.

''What?! Are you okay? Like, are you kidding me?'' I asked, keeping calm
''Pleaaaasssseeeee? Just for this year... or even, less than a year... Maybe just a few months.... Until I get Myungsoo to be jealous and get back together with me.''
I grinned, ''Wow. How childish.''
''Yaaah! Don't say that! You don't know how it feels like if this happened to you all of a sudden... Someone suddenly calling you in the middle of the night telling you to meet up with him somewhere tomorrow morning and then suddenly breaks up with you.'' he said with a serious face

He's so... serious about this. But I still have to refuse. I can't just say yes.

I ignored him and went back to the papers I was working on.

''Zelo.... Please....''

I still ignored him.

''Please...''

I stared at my paper, still ignoring him... What should I do~?

''Please... Zelo... Please...''

UGGGHHH I HATE HIM FOR MAKING ME DO THIS.

''Okay, fine! I'll be your fake boyfriend.”


Woohyun hyung stood up surprised and looked at me with wide eyes, ''Really?! You would?!'', he smiled brightly.

I glanced around quickly  then looked at him ''Calm down! People are looking...''

He looked around and bowed down his head a bit apologizing to the others ''Sorry... Sorry..'' Then sat back down on his seat, looking at me.

''What?'' I asked
''Really? You... would?'' he still seemed surprised that I agreed
I sighed, ''Stop asking me that or else I might just change my mind...''

He nodded and sighed in relief then put his head back down on the table, probably thinking what's going to happen next.

I went back to the papers I was working on until I remembered... since we're going to be in a relationship.... relationship....

I looked at him again, ''Hey, hyung...''
Lazily, he looked at me, ''Yeah?''
''Since we're in a relationship... Well, pretend relationship.... I do have a few restrictions...''