What's this? A contract?

Our Little Secret~

''This now ends our class! You may now go home.''

I placed my things in my bag and stood up.

''Here'' I said, handing a piece of paper to Woohyun hyung

He took the paper and asked, ''What's this?''

''Well, if you read it then you'll know what it is...''

He puffed his cheeks giving me glare and started reading the words written on the paper.

''I didn't get to give it to you earlier since the teacher suddenly came in... But yeah, that's what I wanted to tell you..'' I said, as he continued reading it.

The paper I prepared for him was more of like a contract.... I didn't know what to put since I'm kind of nervous and shy about it but I think the things I wrote actually made sense.. It is a bit formal though........


'CONTRACT'

1.       You are never to speak of this contract with anyone. This contract/agreement must be kept a secret so as to convince the target person that a real relationship is happening between the ‘’couple’’.

2.       You are only to act as a couple near the target person. No actions of affection will be displayed if not around the target person. Remember, you are only a pretend couple; not a real one.

3.       Every time there is an activity anywhere, you two are to be partners so that the target person plus other people around are convinced that you two are really together. This also helps by making the target person jealous.

4.       The ‘’couple’’ must always eat together no matter what.

5.       The ‘’couple’’ must help each other in times of need.

6.       The ‘’couple’’ must look like they are always having fun together, especially near the target person. This will help make the target jealous.

7.       Even though the ‘’couple’’ gets into a fight with each other; a contract is a contract. It may not be broken unless the target person already has the proper feelings for the desired person.

8.       When the contract has been deemed successful, the ‘’couple’’ may now ‘’break-up’’ with each other and never to speak of this contract/agreement ever again.

Signature of agreement:

Nam Woohyun __________________

Choi Junhong   __________________


''What's this?!'' He looked at me shocked

''You already read it, didn't you? So you probably do know what it is.''

''Yah~! Why does it have to be so formal and serious?''

''Hey! You should be thankful that I'm helping you... I didn't even want to have most of the numbers but it's going to be a waste if you don't get your ex-boyfriend back, so might as well give it a try.''

He puffed his cheeks again...
I glanced around the classroom, waiting for him to reply and noticed that it was only the two of us inside..

He sighed, ''Okay, okay... Fine. I'll agree with this.''

I looked at him and handed him a pen, ''Then sigh there.'' I told him pointing on the blank near his name.

He nodded and without any other word he signed and handed me over the paper.

''Heh? That's yours. I already signed it. You keep it.''

He nodded again and gave me a soft smile, folding the piece of paper and placed it in his bag.

''Well, I'll go ahead now.'' I said, grabbing my bag and wearing one strap over my shoulder and headed out.

''Junnie~''

I stopped as I heard a mumble behind... Junnie?

''Junnie... Gomawo...''

Without looking back, I nodded and continued my way out back home.

Junnie? 

Why call me Junnie?

Is that a nickname?

Should I allow it since it can help make the people more convinced?

What should my reaction have been?

Wouldn't it be kind of awkward since he has a nickname for me but I don't have any for him?

But... What if I don't want to give him a nickname?


Before I knew it, I was already running on my way home. As soon as I reached home, I took my shoes off and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door then sat down on the corner of my bed near the window... 

What should I do now? This is so embarassing for me.....wait.... Why am I so affected? Am I, really?