He's gone...

Our Little Secret~

A/N : WHEW! hey there~! This chapter might be a bit longer than my other usual updates (I don't know it feels and seems like it xD) but hey, that's good right?
By the way~ You might get confused with their age and stuff... All you need to know is that their age in this FF is different from their real age (obviously) XD
well~~ 
HAPPY READING! comments are very welcomed :) please continue to read, support and subscribe if you haven't! :D saranghaeyo! -JungSangByun


I haven't talked to Woohyun hyung yet since this morning... I've been trying to avoid him. There's probably nothing wrong with that since in the contract it clearly states: 

2.       You are only to act as a couple near the target person. No actions of affection will be displayed if not around the target person. Remember, you are only a pretend couple; not a real one.

Next period is lunch and right now we're having math. I've always been an enrichment student in math ever since. Surprisingly, Woohyun hyung is too. We sit beside each other as well in the enrichment room. 

 

A piece of folded paper was thrown on my desk from my right and without checking who it was, I knew that it was definitely from Woohyun hyung... I opened the folded paper and read the words in my mind.

Junnie~ Let's eat lunch together ;)

I let out a sigh as I read the paper and didn't even glance over at Woohyun hyung nor gave him a nod. I crumpled the paper and went back to the math problems our teacher instructed us to do for the whole period.


Then again, another note was thrown over to my desk.

Come on... Remember what the contract says? :3

I gave him a glare and a nod. I forgot that in the contract there was a number 4 that says:

4.             The ‘’couple’’ must always eat together no matter what.

I never thought of why I put that there. Oh well~ I guess it helps with getting that Myungsoo guy jealous and of course, once he does, I’ll be done with this fake boyfriend thing.


I then went back on answering the math problems as time passed on by.


''Okay! For those who aren't done, please continue it at home. And for those who are done, please pass it forward.'' the teacher said


I passed my work on forward and stretched out my arms. Those equations were hard but I make sure to get them done before class ends. Woohyun hyung seemed to get his work done too.

We were already dismissed so I got my stuff and headed straight back to my regular classroom. 


''Yah, Junnie! Wait!'' I heard someone call behind. I was sure it was Woohyun hyung still getting his stuff together.


I didn't look back and just walked straight to the classroom to place my things back on my chair. As soon as I did, I turned around and Woohyun hyung was right there in front of me. I jerked back softly, surprised. 


''Yah! Don't scare me like that!''

''Sorry.... Come on! Let's go!'' he said, pulling me out of the classroom by holding my wrist.

''W-where?'' I asked, foolishly letting myself be pulled, blushing lightly.

He chuckled, ''To the cafeteria of course!''


We entered the cafeteria and lined up to buy food. As soon as we got our food, we looked for a place to sit.


Woohyun hyung pointed to me a table and I followed him going there. Obviously, a table not too far away, there sits the Myungsoo guy he used to date. I’m sure it was him remembering from what he looked like the last time we met in the café. I noticed he was with someone… Maybe it’s his boyfriend.


Woohyun hyung and I took our seats. He looked around and I knew that he knew Myungsoo can see us from where he sat.


‘’This is a good spot, right?’’ He asked me with a smile.


I nodded and started eating slowly.


‘’Ahh… Junnie…’’


I looked at him with a curious face, ‘’Junnie?’’

He blinked and nodded, ‘’Wae?’’

‘’C-can… you not call me that?’’ I asked looking back down on my food

‘’Huh? Why? I think it’s cute~’’ he said

I quietly sighed and mumbled, ‘’…fine.’’


The truth is no one ever gave me nicknames before… And I believed that only my true lover would give me a nickname. But in this case, I also thought that I had no choice.

We both continued eating and the silence between us turned out awkward… We both knew that we had to look happy with each other; especially since Myungsoo can see us from where he sat.


Woohyun hyung decided to break the silence in between, ‘’Hey… since I call you Junnie… Why not call me, Hyunnie?’’

I looked at him with another curious face, ‘’Hyunnie?’’

‘’Yeah, like you know, ‘hyun’ from Woohyun and ‘Hyung’ mixed together in a cute way…’’ he explained with a bright smile

I smiled softly knowing that I was happy inside seeing him smile like that. But, why am I that happy?

‘’Okay… Sure…’’

‘’Zelo!!’’ someone called out my name, placing a hand of his on my left and right shoulder.

Shocked, I jumped a bit looking at my back with my head up… It was Jongup hyung.

‘’Hyung!’’ I said with a bright smile.

He laughed and sat beside me, ‘’How have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you ever since your mom told me you transferred here!’’

‘’Sorry, I forgot to go to your classroom yesterday.’’ I laughed nervously

‘’It’s okay, kiddo’’ He said, ruffling my hair


Jongup hyung was one of my childhood friends; he acted more of like a brother to me. But ever since he’s been away for a while, we haven’t been in contact with each other for a few years. Until he transferred to this school last year and believe it or not, now’s the only time we saw each other again.


‘’Ahh, hyung!’’ I looked at Woohyun hyung, introducing him to Jongup hyung. ‘’This is my bo—umm… this is my friend, Woohyun hyung.’’


Seeing Jongup hyung smirk, he introduced himself to Woohyun hyung…


‘’friend, huh?’’ he reached his hand to Woohyun hyung, ‘’Nice to meet you Woohyun-ssi. I’m Jongup. Zelo’s best friend since we were kids.’’

Woohyun hyung shook Jongup hyung’s hand back, ‘’I’m actually his boyfriend.’’ Then he looked at me with an innocent smile.


I looked back down at my food biting my lower lips, what do I do now~? I didn’t want Jongup hyung know I have a boyfriend; even though it’s fake. Because…


Jongup hyung looked at me with wide eyes, smiling. ‘’Really?! That’s great!’’ He laughed and ruffled my hair again.

I let go of my worried face and put on a smile. I looked at him, ‘’Ahh! Really… You’re messing up my hair!’’ I said in a joking manner, fixing my hairstyle.

‘’Yah! Why didn’t you tell me?!’’ he asked

I tried to avoid his questions and just drank.

He laughed softly, ‘’It’s okay, kiddo. You can tell me everything next time.’’

I looked at him, ‘’Yah! Stop calling me ‘kiddo’. I’m just a year younger than you! And I always found it unfair that you’re more accelerated than I am.’’ I pouted.

It’s true~ Jongup hyung is a year older than I am and we’re both accelerated students.

‘’You two are both accelerated students?’’ Woohyun hyung popped in the conversation, putting his drink down.

‘’Yepp.’’ Jongup hyung answered. ‘’And Zelo~ it’s not unfair cause I am naturally a year ahead of you.’’


I kept my head back down, pouting. To be honest, I’m not annoyed because of that… I didn’t like him calling me a ‘kiddo’ because… because… I like Jongup hyung and it feels odd.


He giggled, ‘’Stop pouting~ you make me feel guilty.’’

I let go of my pout.

‘’Well, I better go now. I still have to meet up with someone’’ He said, patting my back softly then looked at Woohyun hyung, ‘’Nice to meet you again, bye.’’ He stood up and exited the cafeteria.

I continued finishing my food.

‘’Junnie… Why did you tell him that we were friends at first?’’ Woohyun hyung looked at me.

I looked at him, ‘’That’s because… I didn’t really want him to get shocked. After all, I haven’t seen him for a few years…’’ I lied.

‘’Ahh…’’ Woohyun hyung nodded.

After finishing our food, we stood up and set the trays on the side of the trash bin and headed out the cafeteria.

‘’We better get our books for the next class.’’ I said

‘’We’re having… grammar, right?’’ he asked

I nodded as we headed to our lockers.



Our lockers are actually 3 lockers away from each other. As I took my book and was about to close the locker door, I heard Jongup hyung’s laughter ahead. I looked to my right and saw him laughing with another guy.

I looked back in my locker, nervous but as they were both about to pass me, Jongup hyung saw me.


‘’Zelo!’’


I turned around, closing my locker door and looked at Jongup hyung.

‘’Hey, hyung.’’

‘’Zelo! Meet your Himchan hyung.’’ He said, smiling, wrapping his arms around Himchan hyung’s back.

‘’H-hi… It’s nice to meet you, I’m Zelo.’’ I introduced myself, looking at him.


Woohyun hyung went beside me, ‘’Hey Zelo, let’s g—‘’ He noticed Jongup hyung and Himchan hyung. ‘’Ahh.. Hello.’’

Jongup hyung chuckled, ‘’Channie, this is Woohyun, Zelo’s boyfriend.’’


Channie? And that’s actually FAKE boyfriend for you all.


‘’Really? Well, it’s nice to meet you both. I’m Himchan, Jongup’s boyfriend.’’ He said with a smile.


I blinked, ‘’A-ahh… Well, it’s almost our next class… We better go now.’’ I bowed my head a bit and ran towards the classroom, as I suddenly felt nothing.


Woohyun hyung bowed to them as well and ran to me, ‘’Junnie!’’

Instead of going back to the classroom, I ran in the restroom.
No one really goes in the restroom much so I didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing me.
I locked myself in a cubicle and tears ran down my eyes.

‘’Junnie! Junnie! Where are you?’’ I heard Woohyun hyung called worried checking each cubicle until he found the one where I was in

‘’Junnie!’’ He called; knocking

I slowly opened the cubicle door, looking down.

‘’Junnie… What’s the problem?’’

‘’H-hyunnie…’’ I looked at him as tears were flowing down my eyes.

‘’Junnie?’’ he looked at me worried.

Why am I like this? As if I can’t feel anything… I can’t feel anything inside me…

I shortly lost my conscious and fell on Woohyun hyung as he caught me and sat down on the floor with my head lying on his chest.
I slowly opened my eyes, blinking.

‘’Junnie…’’ he said, caressing my hair.

‘’Hyunnie… He’s gone…’’ I said, sniffing.

‘’What? Who? Jongup hyung? He was just there a while ago…’’

I sat up slowly, hugging my legs, ‘’No… I mean… J-jongup hyung is already g-gone… I c-can’t h-h-have him... He b-belongs to someone else…’’ I said, sniffing madly with tears continuously flowing down my eyes, I was already crying.

I knew that Woohyun hyung wanted to ask me a lot of questions… Like ‘’was that the reason why you said we were friends at first?’’ or ‘’why didn’t you tell me you liked someone?’’… But he didn’t.

‘’Shh… Don’t worry… I’m here…’’ He said, hugging me, letting my head lean on his shoulder.