Black Out

Our Little Secret~

'Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, ou~? Naega neol geokjeonghae, ou~?'

My phone suddenly rang in the middle of the night and it woke me up. Without even opening my eyes, I reached for my phone on the table next to my bed and answered it.

''Annyeong?'' I greeted the caller with a sleepy voice.

''Woohyun, sorry to bother you... But we need to talk. Meet me tomorrow morning, around 9, in the cafe where we always go to. Bye.'' He hung up.

Who would call me in the middle of the night? I rubbed my eyes slowly opening it, blinking and checked who called.

MYUNGSOO - called 12:18 AM on July 22

Myungsoo? Why would he call me this late? I mean, is it even that important? ....I'll just wait tomorrow morning.

I placed the phone back on the table and went back to sleep.


I woke up early this morning, took a shower and got dressed, looking fresh. Then I went outside and headed to the cafe.

On my way there, questions kept on running around my mind... Like... Why did he call me that time? What was he going to tell me about? Is it that important? Why did he suddenly say 'goodbye' and hung up without me even saying a word?

A few minutes later, I arrived at the coffee shop. I opened the door and went inside searching for Myungsoo. I found him sitting on a chair near the window.
Slowly, I walked to him and called out his attention, ''Myungsoo~''
He quickly stood up and greeted me back ''Woohyun, good morning...''
''So, what did you want to talk to me about?'' I asked him.
''Um.. Let's sit down first..'' he said.
We both sat down quietly until we waited for one of us to talk...
''Uhh.. Myungsoo?''
''Ah. Sorry, is there anything you wanted to drink?'' he asked.
''No, I'm fine... So, why is it that you called me here?'' I asked again. I really wanted to know why...
''Listen, Woohyun... umm... I have someone else...''

What does he mean he '''has someone' else''? Could it be that...?

''Hehe... Myungsoo, what are you talking about?'' I asked him calmly.
''I'm sorry Woohyun... But like what I said, I have someone else whom I love.. That's why I think it'd be better if we call off our relationship..'' He replied straightly without having any doubts.

I have to be honest that I was speechless for a while not knowing what to say... But then I thought that I had to stay strong and that I cannot cry, I cannot whine, nor I cannot show a sad face infront of him for this will show that I'm easily heartbroken. I wanted to show him that I'm going to be happy without him. And that's when sudden words came out of my mouth...

''It's okay... I have someone else too.'' I replied with much confident as I can.
''Really?'' He asked me rasing an eyebrow. I can tell that he can sense me lying.
''Really. In fact, he's coming here in awhile.'' I said with a soft smile.

Aish~! What was I thinking?! He's not coming here. In fact, there is no ''he''.

''Okay then. I want to meet him. I'll wait here.'' He said.
''Eh... Ahh.. Fine, fine.''

What am I suppose to do now?! I can't just call anyone of my friends and tell them to come here... They don't even know the whole story plus, it's awkward and Myungsoo will easily find out that what I'm saying is not true.

''So, when is he actually coming here?'' Myungsoo asked.
''In awhile. Just wait.'' I replied, looking around.
I started eying for someone whom I can use just now... Until I saw this tall guy about a bit younger than me with somewhat black-bluish hair and skin that looks so smooth and white, probably ordering a coffee. I jumped out of my seat telling Myungsoo to wait here and walked straight to the guy.

''Hey, umm... I'm really sorry but I have to introduce you to my friend as my boyfriend... Can you please just go with the flow? I'm Woohyun by the way. Here, I'll pay for your coffee.'' I quickly said, reaching for my wallet in my back pocket to get money and pays for his coffee.
''Excuse me?'' He said in a slightly annoyed voice.
''I'm really sorry... But I really need to introduce you to my friend as my boyfriend... Just go with the flow okay?'' I replied.
He took his coffee and I clinged on to his arm walking back to Myungsoo.
''Myungsoo~''
Myungsoo stood up ready to introduce himself to my 'boyfriend'.
''Meet my boyfriend.'' I looked at the guy waiting for him to introduce himself because I didn't have time to get his name.
''Hi... Zelo imnida.'' He introduced himself, bowed his head a bit and smiled.

Wow... He's good at this... I hope he's not mad at me though...

''Zelo~ I'm Myungsoo, Woohyun's ex. I just wanted to meet you just to make sure Woohyun here wasn't lying that he has someone else instead of me. You are his new lover right?'' Myungsoo teased, chuckling.
''Yah! Like your someone else is also true. You haven't even introduced him to me yet either...'' I answered back. ''Zelo, don't mind him. Kaja~?''
Zelo nodded.. ''Nice to meet you, but we better go now.'' Zelo turned around walking ahead outside the door.
''Aishh.. See what you did, Myungsoo?!'' I turned around and catched up for Zelo.

''Zelo wait up!'' I held his shoulder and made him turn around facing me. He looked at me with a poker face.
''What was all that?'' He asked with an annoyed voice.
''What was what?''
''That~ Who would suddenly come up to a stranger and ask them to be their fake boyfriend?'' He asked annoyed, waiting for an answer.
''....I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. It's just that he suddenly broke up with me and I just wanted to show him that I was going to be fine without him.'' I explained.
''And so you suddenly came to me?'' He asked me again, expecting an answer.
''Yes. Because I thought that you were a good person who would understand my situation.'' I replied.

What I said was actually true... Zelo seemed like a really nice, kind-hearted and giving person.

He sighed and replied, ''Fine. It's okay. Just don't do that again anymore, okay?''
''Ne, thank you very much~!'' I said with a smile.
''Okay. I better go now. bye~'' He said and then turned around walking straight ahead without facing back.

What a nice guy. I hope I'll get to meet him again.... But my problem now is, how will I make sure Myungsoo will be jealous that I am more happy with ''that'' someone?


Annyeong~! This is the first chapter! I really hope you'll like it. I'm sorry if it's not that good... but anyways, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FF AND CONTINUE READING IT ^^ Kamsamhamnida! saranghae -me