Chapter 2

Our Love Story

 

"Can you stay here for awhile?" he asked with his pleading eyes.
Tiffany slowly nodded her head.
They were sitting at the big rock beside her house. Tiffany was still wearing Siwon's coat since the evening seems a bit cold.
 
"About what I said that I like some one.." he said, trying to break the silence fill the air.
 
She just look at him,who seem looking serious and was staring at the thin air infront of him.
 
"What do you think I can do to make her fall inlove with me?" he asked her, still not looking at her direction.
 
Tiffany, who was still looking at him. Admiring his perfect face. She just realize how sharp and strong his jawline is, she look at his thick eyebrows and those brown eyes of his. Moving her eyes to his well shape nose and lastly her eyes landed to his pouty but y lips.
 
'What will it be to have his lips on mine?' Tiffany asked herself on her own mind. She kept on looking at his luscious lips.
 
"Tiffany!" he loudly called her name.
 
Tiffany quickly snap the thoughts in her mind and look at Siwon, trying not to show she's uncomfortable looking at his deep brown eyes.
 
"I've been calling your name for hundred times but you seem not to care.." he said while a frown appear on his face.
 
"Uh.. I w-was j-just..thinking.." she stutteringly said with her awkward look.
 
Siwon looks at her weirdly and said, "Thinking while looking at my face?"
 
He raised his left eyebrow then his y mouth formed a smirk.
 
"M-me l-loo-looking at yo-your f-face? N-no I'm not.." she explain and still stuttering.
 
'Damn! Tiffany stop stuttering! Stupid!' she keep on scolding herself and want to slap her face.
 
"Am I really that handsome? That even my best friend cant hold herself but to admire my perfect face?" he boastfully said.
 
She slap his arm and said, "Dont be so full of yourself big guy! I was staring at your face because there's a dirt!"
 
"So you said it! You admit that you are staring at my face!" he loudly said.
 
Tiffany really want to slap herself and wish to make herself dissapear but how can she do that without looking stupid infront of him? She just looked away and cover her blushing face that was red as a tomato with her hair.
 
He only smiled and look far away. They remain silent and no one dares to break the awkward athmosphere.
 
"Its getting late, you should go now we still have meeting tomorrow." she said in a low tone.
 
"Oh yeah.. I forgot.." he replied while rubbing the back of his head.
 
They were now standing, facing each other. Tiffany avoid his gaze by looking at the ground.
 
"Good night Miyoung." he sweetly said while smiling at her.
 
Tiffany decided to look up and awkwardly smile at him. "Good night to you too, Siwon."
 
She turn around and was about to open the gate.
 
"Fany.." his soothing voice call her name again.
 
Tiffany cant decide if she will turn and look at him or run quickly to her house. And so she made up her mind, she inhale the fresh air and nervously turn her body, facing Siwon, who seems inches away from her.
 
"Yeah?" she replied, trying not to crack her voice.
 
Instead of replying, he walked near her and unexpectedly, out of the blue, he lean in and kiss her cheeks, softly.
 
Siwon look at her, who is too suprised to react. He looked at her and shyly smile.
 
She was about to asked why when he cutted her out.
 
"Why dont we talk about this tomorrow? You look tired." he softly said while gently pushing Tiffany inside their gate and bid goodbye, leaving her alone, standing still, looking at his figure disappear while touching the cheek he kissed.
 
"He kissed me? Siwon just kissed me.." she mumbled underneath her breath.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback-/-/
 
"Daddy, isnt it rude to kiss a girl without permission?" she asked and looked at me with those rounded eyes.
 
I cleared my throat and unable to answer. What should I tell her? Aigoo~ my daughter is really witty than me now.
 
"Dont you want to know what happen next?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
 
She excitedly nodded.
 
"Well the next morning..."
 
-/-/ Flashbach -/-/
The meeting ended and the students are now putting their things inside their bag. Tiffany hastily put her things inside her bag, trying to ignore the stares from Siwon. Seeing him in the corner of her eyes,walking towards her direction, her body tense.
 
"Hey.." he greeted her with a wave.
 
She smile as a reply and quickly look away from his eyes and pretend to find something inside her bag.
 
"Are you free right now?" he shyly asked while his cheeks turn to light pink.
 
"Uh..well.. I.. I still have to meet Jessica." she reason out and her eyes roam around, looking for Jessica.
 
"Uh really? Well then.. See you around." he said with a hint of dissapoint in his voice. He left Tiffany, who was still staring at the door where he left. She heavily sigh and scolded herself for being a stupid liar.
 
"Tiff!" a petite young lady with her long brunette hair walked near her.
 
"Hey Jess.." Tiffany greeted her and weakly smile.
 
"Uh-oh I know that face.. Tell me whats your problem?" Jessica worriedly ask her.
 
"Its about Siwon.." she answered her other bestfriend in a low tone.
 
Jessica Jung, the bestie of Tiffany. They met when they are in their grade school and up until their highschool life and still now in their college years, since they are now third year college. Jessica, a half-Korean and American. They become friends when Tiffany save her from bullies.
 
Well back to the topic, the two girls are now sitting at the meeting room, alone.
 
"I always knew you two like each other.." Jessica said while looking at her bestfriend.
 
"W-what? L-like each other?" she asked, still does not want to admit her feelings.
 
She looks at Tiffany and replied, "Come on! Its so obvious.."
 
But Tiffany only gave her a confuse look.
 
"How can you be so dumb?? If he doesnt like you, why would he kiss you and why would he look dissapointed when you rejected his offer?? And if you dont like him, why are stuttering? And most importantly, why are you avoiding him?" she explained to her dumb bestfriend.
 
'How can they dont know each other's feelings? They knew each other for a long time so they should know exactly what each other's feeling.' those thoughts are those in Jessica's mind
 
Tiffany looked back at her, thinking about what the other girl said. And it hit her, now she finally realize. She hastily stand up and made Jessica look at her with a puzzled face.
 
"I- I need to find him.." Tiffany exclaim.
 
The burnette girl smile and also stand up.
 
"Took you long enough to realize.. Go now, since Donghae is waiting for me at the cafe.." she answered and grab her things.
 
Tiffany smiled back at her. Jessica and Donghae are together for almost three years. They are sometimes called as a bickering couple but on the most times a a mushy couple.
 
"Enjoy your little date with your hubby.." Tiffany said in a teasing tone that made Jessica's cheeks turn to light pink.
 
"Shut up! Go now and tell your chipmunk what do you want to tell.." she teased back and Tiffany's cheeks also turns to light pink.
 
"Go now before its too late.." Jessica said and slightly pushed her to the door.
 
Tiffany hurriedly run and find Siwon. Going to the cafetria, no signs of him. To the gym, still none.
 
She went to check every room but still she cant find him.
 
"! I should call him in the first place.." she cursed herself for being stupid.
 
She began dialing his number but all she got was nothing. He isnt picking up her calls.
 
"God! Where are you Siwon?!!"
 
Thinking of where could possible he is ...
 
 
Think..
 
 
Think..
 
 
Think..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Light Bulb!!
 
She run up to the rooftop not caring how exhausted she is. As she open the door, a man's figure standing with his eyes closed.
 
She slowly walk nearer to him, who seems not to mind her presence.
 
"I thought you're going to Jessica." he said, still closing his eyes
 
"Dont you want me here, chipmunk?" she playfully asked.
 
He open his eyes and look at her. She smiled and he smiled back.
 
 
They were sitting at the ground with her head on his shoulder like they always did but this time they felt strange and their hearts beat rapidly.
 
"Tiffany.." he softly called her name.
 
"Hmm?" she answered.
 
"I- I need something to tell y-you." he stuttering said.
 
"What?" she simply replied.
"Uhh.. A-About.."
"About what, chipmunk?" she asked.
 
"A-about y-yes----" he was about to finish his sentence when the school bell cutted him out.
 
"." he curse in a low tone for Tiffany not to hear.
 
"Ugh! Its class time.." she lazily said and they stand up. He heavily sigh and Tiffany secretly smile.
 
" I'm going to Chemistry lab. You?" she said.
 
"Well, I'm on English class.." he answered still in his dissapointed tone.
 
"I'm going then or else Mr. Kim will kill me.." she replied.
 
He just weakly smile at her. She turn her head back at him and was about to leave when she remember something.
 
She turn her head and was welcome by a puzzled look from him. She just smiled and walk near to him.
 
 
Walk..
 
 
 
Walk..
 
 
Walk..
 
 
 
 
And then stop in front of him, she lean closer and suddenly she kissed his left cheek.
 
His eyes widen and unable to speak a word. She look at him and smiled.
 
"Now, is are problem solved already?" she whispered to his ear and then run towards the door.
 
He stood still with his wide eyes.
"What did just happen?" he mumbled underneath his breath. Unknowingly, a smile plastered on his face.
 
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
He look at my daughter, yawning with her sleepy eyes.
 
He chuckled and carry her to her bed. He kissed her forehead and whisper to her ears, "Good night, little princess.."
 
 
The next morning, humming can be heard at the kitchen. A man on a blue apron, cooking a riceomlet for breakfast.
 
"Daddy.." a voice called him and made him turn.
 
Looking at his daughter with a mess hair and rubbing his eyes, he chuckle and greet her, "Good morning sweetie.. Take a sit..", while gesturing his daughter to sit at the chair.
 
"Whats for breakfast daddy?" she asked with her cute little voice.
 
"Rice omelet and pancakes.." he replied and smile at her.
 
He put a pancake with syrup and a rice omelet on her plate  and beside it was a glass of milk.
 
"Hurry up and eat your breakfast because after this we are going to Amusement Park.." he happily said and made Isabel's face turn to excitement.
 
"Daddy, what's in Amusement Park?" she asked.
 
"Well.. There are many rides and foods.. Many people always go there to have fun.." he answered his daughter.
 
She nodded and just continue eating her breakfast.
 
Speaking of Amusement Park, Siwon remembered something and unknowingly he started reminiscing the past with a smile.
 
-/-/ Flashback-/-/
 
Preparing for their first date, Tiffany frustratingly look at her closet. She couldnt decide what and which to wear. She already called her girlfriends and was on their way to help Kate.
 
"Hey~" Jessica greeted and behind her back was Taeyeon, her other bestfriend.
 
"Thank god you two are here.." she said still on her frustrated face. "Help me find an approptiate outfit to wear for my first date.."
 
"Oh well.. Just wear baggy pants and a plain tee.." Taeyeon while Jessica laugh and the two girls hi-five at each other.
 
"Stop laughing! I thought you are going to help me.." Tiffany pouted and look at the two girls.
 
"Sorry honey, we are just joking." Jessica said and went to her walk in closet to pick some clothes.
 
"Where will Siwon take you?" Taeyeon asked and went to Tiffany's shoe's closet.
 
"I dont know.. He didnt tell me.." she answered and look at her two friends.
 
"So here.. I already pick some clothes.." the burnette girl said while putting all the clothes she pick at Tifffany's bed.
 
"Me too.." the petite girl with a brown eyes replied and also place the shoes she picked.
 
Jessica pick the first choice, a red dress, above the knee.
 
"A dress?" Taeyeon asked with her unsure tone. Jessica nodded as a reply.
 
"What if Siwon will bring her to the mountain or forest.." Taeyeon said while the two gave her an odd look.
 
"Why would he bring me to the mountain?" Tiffany asked while her head tilt side way.
 
"Who knows?" she answered and shrug her shoulder.
 
"Okay. This lovely dress is out.." Jessica said and give Taeyeon a look. "So here is the next choice.."
 
She showed Tiffany a pink tee with ribbon and a white shorts.
 
Tiffany was about to say her opinion when Taeyeon cut her out. "Its too simple.. Just pick another clothes again."
 
Tiffany look at her and sarcastically said, "Wah~ Thanks huh.."
 
Taeyeon only smile at her.
 
15 minutes past but they still havent pick an wearable outfit for their bestfriend.
 
Jessica rummage Tiffany's closet again. After five minutes she show herself with a floral print skirt in her left hand while on the other is a ruffled silk blouse.
 
"Its.." Tiffany stopped while stand up and walk near to Jessica. "..perfect!"
 
"It is!" Taeyeon exclaim and run to Tiffany's shoe closet and return with a three inches peach wedge sandal. "And it will be perfect match with these sandal.."
 
The three girls jump excitedly while screaming like a crazy fan girl but was disturb by a phone ringing.
 
~Baby you light up my world like nobody else~
 
"Hello?" Taeyeon answered her call.
 
"Hey.. What?" she paused again while listening to her phone. "Okay, I'll be there.."
 
The two girls look at Taeyeon, who is still talking at her phone.
 
"Bye.." she said and ended the call.
 
Tiffany and Jessica gave her a confuse look. Taeyeon fixed her things and check herself in the mirror.
 
"Sorry girls.. I need to go.." she said while combing her hair.
 
"Why?" the two girls asked in union.
 
"Well.. Leetuek called.." she answered and dust her dress and continued, "He needs help since he's baby sitting his cousin.."
 
"You? Baby sitting?" Jessica asked her with an ubelievable look.
 
Taeyeon only nodded and rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Taeyeon hurry up and get dress.." Jessica command after Taeyeon left.
 
Tiffany dressed up and now Jessica is putting a light make up on her face and curled her hair.
 
"There.." Jessica said while curling the last hair. "You look beautiful.. Thanks to me." she added as they look at their reflection in the mirror.
 
"Thanks Jessie.." Tiffany replied and smile meaningfully at her friend.
 
~Doorbell ring~
 
"I'll get it and you just wait here." Jessica said and run towards the front door of Tiffany's house.
 
Tiffany look again at the mirror and smiled.
 
She look at the mirror and fixed herslelf. Tiffany get her phone to take a picture of herself for her instagram.
 
~Knock Knock~
 
"Prince Siwon  is now downstair." Jessica said with a teasing smile when she entered her room.
 
"Really?" she answered and felt the buttetflies in her stomach flying.
 
"Dont be nervous.. Its just Siwon." Jessica said while fixing Tiffany's hair.
 
"Princess lets get you down there.. Prince Charming is waiting.." Jessica said while opening the door for Tiffany.
 
 
On the other hand, Siwon was sitting at the living room with unstabe look. He look at the clock and its only 2:25 at the afternoon.
 
"Siwon.." a lovely voice called him and he hastily turn his head to his left side and was welcome by a beautiful young lady on ruffled blouse and a floral skirt. He look at her sparkling eyes and her perfectly curled hair.
 
'How can she be perfect' he dreamingly noted himself and busily admiring her.
 
Tiffany felt self concious since Siwon is still looking at her. She felt strange because before Tiffany wouldnt mind if Siwon is staring at her. She would only flick his forehead.
 
"Okay Romeo stop staring at your Juliet and get your out there so that you could start your first date."Jessica interrupted their moment. He blush at her statement and stand up and look at Tiffany.
 
"L-let's go?" he asked her with a nervous smile.
 
Tiffany nodded as a reply.
 
Jessica rolled her eyes as the couple keep on staring at each other and she said,"Ugh! You guys are so a--"
 
"So what huh?" Siwon cut her out and gave her a glare.
 
Jessica also glared at him and mockingly mimicking him.
 
"If glares can kill I swear both of you are already dead.." Tiffany said while looking at her bestfriend and her boyfriend.
 
They are already at his car and he was now starting the engine of his car. Jessica had already left when her boyfriend went to fetch her.
 
"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked him again and ofcourse he only replied with his goofy smile and tell her its a secret.
 
After fourty minutes of driving, they found theirself parking the car infront of the Amusement Park.
 
 
-/-/ End of Flashback
 
"Daddy?" Isabel called her dad, who was still daydreaming.
 
"Daddy!" she called again but a little loud for him to snap out on his thoughts and it worked.
 
"Uh yes?" he asked his daughter.
 
"What are you thinking about,daddy? I've been calling you many times.." she replied while pouting.
 
"Oh.. Sorry baby." he said and get her plate and place it on the sink.
 
"Daddy, I'm going to take a bath." she said and went upstair.
 
 
 
Siwon and Isabel are now on their way to the Amusement park. Isabel was sitting at the front with his daddy and all excited.
 
"Daddy are we there yet?" she asked fifth times.
 
"Not yet sweetie.." he chuckled while looking at his daughter all hyper today.
 
"But are we near the Amusement Park?" she asked again.
 
"Yes and in fact after ten minute.. We are going to be there so be patient.." he said and pinch her nose using his free hand.
 
 
After three minutes, Isabel asked again Ralph and he only chuckled at her daughter's behavior.
 
 
"Wow~ Daddy its beautiful here." Isabel said while looking around her surroundings. "Daddy I want to ride that one!!" she said while pointing at the teacups ride.
 
He smiled and nodded. They were heading at the teacups ride and the girls are squealing like a fan girl and looking at Siwon. Isabel frown and said, "Daddy,why are they giggling while looking at you? Do they like you?"
 
He chuckled at his daughter's behavior and replied, "Well sweetheart, you dont know that your daddy is popular among girls.."
 
Isable still on her frown face, she looked up at her daddy and grumpily said, "If mommy is here,she wont like it."
 
Siwon knelt down and carry Isabel on his muscular arms, "Dont be jealous sweetie.. In my eyes there are only two womem in my life and thats your mom and you.." he said while pinching her nose.
 
"Thats good.. So now lets go and ride those big teacups.." he excitingly said and went to the teacup ride.
 
The father and daughter are now sitting at the bench available, waiting for the fireworks display to start.
 
"Are you hungry?" he asked his little daughter.
 
"Nope.." she replied still looking at the sky.
 
Siwon nodded and hugged his daughter to prevent her from getting cold. While waiting for the fireworks display he eas lose in thoughts. He remembered how they spent their first anniversary.
 
 
 
 
------
Hope you guys like this~
For those who cant understand my story.. its all about reminiscing their past and about 20 or 23 chapter for Sifany story and the next couple....... will be revealed......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SOON(^__-)
 
 
Puhhhhhhlllleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee~ COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
 
 
Thank You (^___^)
 
 
 
Love Lots, HEARTDOT
 
 
PICTURE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO THE OWNER.