Chapter 1

Our Love Story

 

Siwon's Pov
 
Quietly, I watch my 4 years old daughter peacefully sleeping. Her eyes, nose and her lips, it really resembles her mom's face. Well they always say, like mother like daughter. 
--Looking up in the dark sky that was now full of stars. I remembered what my wife said. I smiled abit as memories started to flashback, when we were young and carefree, when I started to love her.
 
-/-/Flashback-/-/
 
"Sleepyhead, wake up now!" Tiffany yelled while shaking her best friend's body to wake him up. Third period is now over and its  lunch time. Being a food monster, Tiffany hastily wake him by yelling, not caring that their classmates are looking at her,weirdly.
 
"Shut up Tiff! Just give me five minutes.." Siwon mumbled, head still on the table laying.
 
"Aish~! Lazy boy, wake up now! I'm starving here, have a heart and please get your out of your chair." she still keep on yelling at him,who seem not to mind her presence.
 
"......."
 
"You are not going to stand up arent you?! Gosh~ Wake up now, Siwon or I'm going to choke you here until you die.!!" she threaten and it made him open his eyes,hurriedly and stand up.
 
"I'm awake now.. No need to be violent.." Siwon replied while ruffle his hair. Well Tiffany is a woman who keep her own words. If she say, she'll choke you better believe it and do what she told you.
 
Tiffany smiled in satisfaction and said, "Good."
 
Siwon only return a smile, a fake one and mumbled underneath his breath, "God this girl is crazy.."
 
"I heard that." Tiffany shouted again and he just gave her a peace sign.
 
"Hurry up now! I'm hungry!!" Tiffany complain to him because of his slow steps making her even more annoyed.
 
"Aish~ You are always hungry anyway. Look at your fat body.." he and earn a slap on his arm.
 
"I am not fat! Look at you! You dont even have abs!! Pity you." she teased back and poked her tongue out.
 
"I have abs.. I just dont want to show it to anyone.." he cheekily said and Tiffany just only chuckle.
 
"As if.." she replied. 
 
Siwon and Tiffany are bestfriends since they were kindergarten and got even more closed because both of their parents know each other. Siwon is caring and sometimes can be annoying and noisy. He is not a heartthrob or something but girls are kinda attracted to him because of his cuteness. On the other hand, Tiffany is an intelligent girl, a popular indeed because of her pretty and flawless face. She is also well known for being witty and students call her queenka. Even though they always fight and tease on another but that just made their friendship become stronger. 
 
0-0-0-0-0-
 
Siwon was now trying to get Tiffany's attention by throwing paper to her but still no use, she dont even flinch abit. He tried shout her name for a couple of times but was only given glare by his seatmate.
 
"Tiffany!" he called her name again but not too loud to catch their professor's attention. 
 
"Hey food monster! Fat girl? Nerd?" he called by the names he made for her and Tiffany turn her head at the back and glare at him.
 
"I told you not to call me by those names!" Tiffany half whisper still giving him a death glare.
 
He goofily smile at her and said, "I know Nerd would work.."
 
She give him a you-are-going-to-die-later look and just made Siwon raise his two hands as a sign of "I surrender"
 
"Fany~" he cutely said to her,giving her a look.
 
"Oh I know that look.." Tiffany said and then continued, "No.. I wont help you.."
 
He pouted and show his infamous  puppy eyes. "Please~ I promise I wont call you fat monster or nerd.."
 
She only gave him a blank face,telling him to just give up.
 
"I'll treat you later.." he said, knowing that Tiffany wont refuse it, since she always want him to treat her.
 
"Only later?" she asked while raising one of her eyebrows.
 
He sigh in defeat and said, "Fine, I'll treat you tomorrow.."
 
"Just make it a week.." she said and smirk. 
 
"Ugh! Whatever! So are you going to help me answering our test or not?" he replied.
 
Tiffany only turn her head to him and face infront. 
 
"You are really a great friend huh.." he sacrastically said
 
Tiffany once again turn her head, facing him while giving Siwon a piece of paper.
 
"I know I'm the best of friend you would ever had." she replied and return to her original position. He look at the piece of paper and find the answers on it. He smiled to himself and said, "You are really the best, Nerd."
 
-/-/ End of Flashback -/-/
 
Reminiscing the moments we had, the happiness we shared . I missed all those times. I want to return the time and experience it again and again. Its almost end of
January and Valentines day is almost near. Speaking of Valentines Day, I cant help but remember about the day when a guy ask you for our Valentines ball. What was his name again? Woo.. Wooyoung, right?
 
-/-/Flashback-/-/
 
Under the tree, a young man was silently reading a book of Percy Jackson. He was on the part when Percy was about to kill his enemy when a shout from a young lady, who is running towards him with a smile on her face interrupt. The lad cant help but smile as he sees her coming towards him.
 
"Why so happy?" he asked, seeing her sitting beside him still smile plaster on her face.
 
"Guess what, chipmunk?" she replied.
 
"I told you I dont want to be called chipmunk? I'm not fat and I'd like to remind you, I'm not good at guessing game cuz clearly my brain isnt working right now.." he said, feeling annoyed by her calling chipmunk for no reason.
 
"Stop being sensitive, sleepyhead.." she replied and pinch his nose that made him groan.
 
"Nerd,stop pinching my nose and just tell me what do you want to tell.." Siwon replied in an irritating tone.
 
Tiffany jump up and down and scream like a crazy fan girl.
 
"Guess who ask me to be his Valentine date.." she squeal again.
 
From his bright and lively face turn to dark face. Dont even know what he is feeling right now. Jealous because Tiffany already had date and he hasnt or jealous because Tiffany had been asked by some one to be his date before him?  
 
Tiffany,who seem to notice the expression of Siwon she asked him, "Are you okay?"
 
He clear his throat and replied, "I'm fine." 
 
Tiffany just give him a worried face.
 
"I told you I'm fine.." he said and smile, trying hard to hide his sad face. "So who's the unlucky guy?" he casually asked.
 
She slap him on the arm and said, "Shut up! FYI, Wooyoung asked me out!! Can you believe it?!!" she squeal again.
 
"Ow my ears hurt! And no I dont believe you.." he said with a tone full of sacrasm.
 
"You are just jealous chipmunk!" she said and poked her tongue out.
 
"Yeah, I'm jealous.. Now you know." he was about to say that but decided not to instead he keep his mouth shut.
 
"So you already asked somebody?" she asked, trying to break the silence occupied them.
 
"No I didnt.." he stop and smirk at her, "Girls are asking me to be their partner so I havent choose one yet.." he added, boastfully said.
 
"Here we are again, Mr. Full of himself.." she said and rolled her eyes.
 
He just chuckle and mess her hair.
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that do not mess my hair.." she said and glare at him. 
 
"Sorry princess I forgot.." he replied mockingly.
 
"I'm going now.." she said while standing up.
 
"Are you mad at me,princess?" he said with a teasing tone.
 
"Shut up, prince charming!" she said with a hint of sacrasm in her voice. "I'm still meeting up with Jessica.." she added and walk away.
 
He stare at her,who was now far away from him. A sigh escape from his mouth. A mixed and confuse feelings is troubling him. Is he jealous? Why would he? Tiffany is just his best friend,right? 
Those thoughts keep running on his mind and cant even find the right answer.
 
He ruffle his hair because of frustration. 
 
"Am I.. No.. I'm not.." he talked to himself. "Tiffany is just a friend. She is just a friend.." trying to convince himself that he is not jealous.
 
"Wait am I jealous?" he mumbled. "No that cant be true.."  
 
-/-/ End of Flashback-/-/
 
I picture myself feeling frustrated at that time. The memories from the past are the only way to feel that Tiffany is here. If only I followed her, I wouldnt be here sitting alone.
 
"Dad?" a sweet tone called my name and that made me turn and face my daughter with a confused face.
 
"Isabel.." I said and patted my lap,telling her to sit on it with her teddy bear on her hand.
 
"Why are you still awake, sweetie?" I asked my daughter as I hug her from behind.
 
"I cant sleep.." she said in a low tone.
 
"Hmm.. Why?" I asked and she just looked at me with an innocent look. "You want daddy to tell you bedtime story?" 
 
She nodded as reply.
 
"Do you want to know how the prince confess his love to the princess?" I asked again, gaining a nod and clap from her.
 
"Buy daddy.. Whats the name of the prince and princess?" she innocently asked with her eyes twinkling like stars from the sky.
 
"Hmm.. Its Prince Siwon and Princess Tiffany.. How do you like it?" 
 
"Its sounds good,daddy..But you have the same name.." she said.
 
I nodded and begin my story, "Once upon a time, There was a lovely princess sitting infront of the fountain, all alone.."
 
-/-/Flashback-/-/
 
A beautiful young lady sitting alone. She seems down tonight and was only staring at the fountain infront of her and was in her deep thoughts
 
The young lad slowly walk near her. "A beautiful young lady sitting alone eh?"
 
She looked up and weakly smiled at him.
 
"Hey whats the matter?" he asked, feeling worried seeing her sad face.
 
"Nothing chipmunk." she replied and Siwon just smiled.
 
They were silent for few moments and just stare blankly at the fountain. Tiffany shiver because of the cold wind blowing against her skin. Siwon, who notice her shivering, take off his coat and put it on her shoulder.
 
"Are you sick?" she suddenly asked, not the answer he expected to hear from her.
 
"What?" 
 
"You're being gentleman.." she replied.
 
"I am gentleman.. Just thank me for being caring to you.." he sarcastically said.
 
She mockingly repeat what he said and thank him in the most polite way. Note the sarcasm.
 
"Why are you here anyway?" he asked her.
 
"I should be the one to ask you that! Why are you here?" she asked back while raising her left eyebrow.
 
"Why? Am I not allowed to go here?" he answeres back.
 
"So am I!! Am I not allowed?!" she answered him back again.
 
"Just answer my question!" he irritatingly said.
 
"Okay chipmunk.." she said, "I'm just not on the party mode thats all.." 
 
"Oh, really?" he said with a tone of sarcasm.
 
She just glare at him and as a reply he chuckle.
 
"Then why are you here, Mr. Gentleman?" she asked in a playful tone.
 
"Dont you want me here?" he answered and then pouted.
 
"Yeah, I dont.." she replied again,still on her playful mode.
 
"Ouch!" he said while putting his hands on his chest.
 
"But seriously..why are you here anyway?" she asked again.
 
"I needed fresh air.." he simply answered and move his gaze on the fountain.
 
Silence occupied again as they were staring at view infront of them.
 
"Who's your partner?" she asked, trying to break the silence.
 
He smirked and then said, "I wont tell you.."
 
And by that he gain a slap in his arm from Tiffany. 
 
"You are really are a loving friend.." he sarcastically said while rubbing his arm.
 
"I know right.." she replied and wiggle her eyebrows.
 
-/-/ End of Flashback-/-/
 
"Thats the end already?" Isabel asked, not feeling satisfied at story.
 
"Hmm.. Not yet sweetie.." he answered his daughter.
 
"Then what happen next daddy?" she excitedly ask again.
 
"Well...what do you want to know?"
 
"About how the prince tell the princess he loves her.." she innocently said.
 
Siwon smiled and patted his daughter's head.
 
-/-/Flashback-/-/
After a few of presuading words, Siwon and Tiffany are now walking under the moonlight.  
 
"Fany?" his soothing voice called her name.
 
"Yes?" she replied in her lovely voice. For him, her voice sounds like his favorite music, not tired of listening to it again and again.
 
"Do you like some one?" he asked, trying to be casual.
 
"I dont really know.." she answered with her unsure voice. 
 
"What do you mean?" he asked her.
 
"Well.. I just.. I.. I cant explain.." she said and then they become silent again. "Why do you want to know?" she asked.
 
"Nothing. Just curious about your love life.." he answered and a smile, a playful one, plastered on his face.
 
"Siwon?" she called his name and he look at her with a what face.
 
"Do you like some one?" she asked the same question.
 
"Why do you want to know?" he answered playfully.
 
"I'm your bestfriend! I have the right to know!!" she yelled but not to loud to wake the neighbourhood.
 
"Well yeah, I like some one." he simply said.
 
Tiffany looked at him with an are-you-serious look.
 
"Why?" he asked.
 
"I thought you're gay.." she said, trying to not to laugh.
 
"What?! I'm gay?? With this handsome face??" he said, looking at his bestfriend in disbelief.
 
Tiffany started to laugh and poked her tongue out while Siwon glare at her.
 
Time passes so quickly and they are now infront of her house. She looked at him and smile.
 
"Thanks, chipmunk!" she happily said.
 
"No problem, Nerd.." he replied with his wide smile.
 
She was about to open the gate when a hand hold her wrist. She seems shock but look at Siwon with a confused face.
 
"Can you stay here for awhile?"  
 
 
 
 
To be continue....