BILLIE-S

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I never expected that a superstar like you can be so kind”

A smile appeared on my face after hearing this from her.

Her face is just so angelic. Her smile is so beautiful that she doesn’t even need to speak or crack a joke coz she can make you happy with just a simple smile.

“Ow! I’ve got to go now” she snapped after zoning out “Go in now….you’ve got a meeting…remember? You don’t want to be late especially it’s your boss you’re gonna talk to” even her voice sounds so good.

I snapped out from my thoughts “Ah! Yeah!” I said then shyly smiled at her.

She chuckled “I’m going now….nice meeting you again” she bowed at me with so much respect.

“Aigoo” I said then bowed at her as well “Nice meeting you too….and thank you”

She laughed while shaking her head “Naaa…it’s fine! Rescuing you is fun” I chuckled “For real…I’m going now” she said and I gave her a nod.

I opened the car’s door for her. She got in then rolled down the window “Go in now” she said.

“I’ll see you off first” I told her and she sighed then smiled.

“Alright….Bye!” she said.

“See you around Billie” I replied and she just playfully raised her eyebrows, making me giggle.

I don’t know why, but I feel sad while watching her drive off. There’s a part of me that wants to go in front of the gate and do a single human barricade just to stop her from going out of the building.

I waited till her car disappeared before walking inside the YG office. My mood is really good and my smile tells it all.

“Yaaaa! You’re late!” Teddy hyung exclaimed upon seeing me walk in the studio.

If it weren’t for this meeting, Billie and I will still be at the café, talking. Actually, we merely talked awhile ago, she just munched on the big blueberry muffins, while I steal glances at her.

“How’s the homecoming? Was it fun?” Youngbae asked the moment I settled on my seat.

I sighed “It was fun at first….then it got so chaotic after fans mobbed me on the street” I answered.

They gasped in shock “How did you handle it?” Hyun Suk hyung asked.

“I nearly lost my mind hyung….I don’t know how to escape…they keep on pushing each other…some were even falling to the ground already….it was a sure disaster….good thing someone helped me and got me out of there before things go bad” I told them.

I received curious looks from them “Who helped you?” TOP hyung asked curiously.

A smile crept up on my face while remembering what happened awhile ago “YAH!” Teddy hyung brought me back to my senses.

I looked at them, lost “aaahh…a car stopped in front me and asked me to hop in….and because of desperation….I just chose to go with that person without even thinking twice” I answered and it alarmed all of them.

“Yaaa….Jiyong-ah….you ride on a stranger’s car? Don’t you know how dangerous that is? What will you do if that person is a kidnapper? Huh?” Hyung Suk hyung is near to scolding me.

As much as possible, I don’t want to tell them that I’m with a girl coz I’m sure that it will fire some things up like I’m dating secretly behind their backs. First of all, I don’t want them to see how smitten I was with Billie coz I’ll be the center of all the jokes and teasing if that happens.

“Who is this stranger anyway?” Teddy hyung asked.

They are not going to let me off till they know every little detail.

I sighed in desperation “Let’s just say that a wonderful lady helped me” I answered.

It built their curiosity “So it’s a SHE” Youngbae said and received a nod from me.

“Aigoo….are you sure she’s just a stranger hyung?” Seungri asked, earning a death glare from me “OK…I’ll shut my mouth now” he bowed down his head, making everybody laugh.

“It’s my first time to see her but she looks  a bit familiar….I don’t know” I answered, making them more curious.

To be honest, Billie looks so familiar to me. I have a feeling that we’ve already met somewhere, that’s why I asked her if we have met before and she answered yes, but didn’t elaborate things anymore. It’s a bit strange though coz I cannot even remember seeing her anywhere. Not only that, she gives me this strange feeling that I know her already and the way she looks at me, it feels like she knows me as well.

“Is she a fan?” TOP hyung asked.

I shook my head “No hyung…she’s not and I’m so sure of that” I answered.

“How can you be sure?” Teddy hyung asked.

I started thinking “I’m so sure she’s not hyung….she didn’t even ask for a picture or an autograph….and I feel so normal around her coz she doesn’t give me any special treatments….she acts so natural….as a matter of fact…I thought she doesn’t know who I was….coz she gives me this feeling that she doesn’t even care if someone “known” is in front of her…she talks to me like I’m a friend… not like other girls who will stare at you as if you’re going to disappear any time”

“What does she look like hyung? Is she beautiful?” Seungri asked, making us hiss.

I smacked his head lightly “HYYUUUUNNNNGGG!!!!!” he whined.

“She is beautiful….totally angelic….stunning” I don’t know what I’m talking about. I’m totally zoning out with her face in mind.

They gave me teasing smiles “Why do I have a feeling that something more than helping you happened?” TOP hyung asked, making me shook my head for so many times.

“Ah hyung! Nothing more happened” I countered and they just gave me nods but they’re not buying what I just said.

“Why do you look like you’re totally smitten by this girl? Is she that beautiful?” Teddy hyung asked.

I nod my head a couple of times “Her face is a masterpiece…..she’s not Korean….but she’s lived her for fourteen years already….she speaks the language so well and according to her….she moves and lives like a Korean….which is really cute in my opinion” my head is on the clouds right now.

“Look at this man….Yaaaa…..it seems like she really left a good impression on you….did you even ask for her name?” Hyun suk hyung asked.

I nod “Yes…her name is as unique as her actually” I replied, making them smirk.

“What’s her name hyung? We can google her” Seungri said.

“That’s a good idea…we can search her on the net…coz Jiyong…you really got me curious about this girl….seriously….you have never acted like this with any girl before….not even with your ex-girlfriends” Teddy hyung said, making me laugh.

“Her name’s Billie” I finally said.

“That’s it? She didn’t even give you her last name?” Youngbae asked.

I shook my head “No last name” I answered.

“How are we going to find her with just a single name? There are millions of Billies in the world you know” Teddy hyung said, making me really sad.

“Did you get her number hyung?” Daesung who is just

Please log in to read the full chapter