STUPID AND CARELESS.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

My palms started sweating. Bunny sounds so worried and curiosity is already killing me. I don’t know what to do if something bad happens to G-dragon.

“What’s with Jiyong? C’mon Bubu! Just spit it out!” I exclaimed in annoyance.

She sighed heavily “He collapsed….Taeyang called me just a few minutes ago telling me that they’ve been trying to contact you but you’re not answering”

Heart beating so fast. Mind drifting off to another dimension. Soul out of my body. I called Mummy right away and asked if she’s already on her way home. All I want now is to go to the hospital and be there for G-dragon, but I can’t leave Drake alone.

“Mummy! Where are you?” I asked the moment she picked up my call.

The noise on her end is so irritating “Oh Bill! I’m with my friends….they invited me for some drinks…why?” she asked.

Why now? Why do her freakin friends have to invite her now?

“You need to go home now…as in NOW Mummy” I told her.

“Why is that? Are you going somewhere? Isn’t MG there yet?”

I hate being bombarded with questions most especially when I’m in a hurry and so dead worried.

Speaking of MG, my dear sister hasn’t arrived yet as well. Actually, she and Mummy are the ones who are supposed to watch Drake this evening because I told them that I’ll be spending this whole day with G-dragon. They agreed to come home earlier than usual and what now? None of them has arrived.

“Mummy….Jiyong is in the hospital....he was rushed there a few minutes ago….I want to go there now but I can’t just leave Drake here” I told her and she gasped in shock.

“Oh my! What happened to him?” she asked.

I sighed then rolled my eyes “Just get your here Mummy…please….and make it quick…I’ll tell you the story later”

Seriously, I’m out of my mind already. All I can think of is G-dragon and how he is now. I don’t know what happened to him, but I have a feeling that he really took our fight by heart awhile ago. Well, who wouldn’t take it by heart when it’s our first ever major fight? Not only that, I pushed him out of my apartment in front of Hyun who is his “rival”. Of course, his ego was shaken by that.

Seconds. Minutes and next thing I know it, it’s been an hour already but Mummy hasn’t arrived yet. I swear. She’s going to get it from me once I see her.

Drake made a sound, making me look at him “What is it?” I asked while his arm gently.

He looked at the clock then at G-dragon’s album on the CD rack. This boy is telling me something but I can’t get it.

“Clock? Jiyong?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes then made a sound again. This guessing game is getting the hell out of me.

“I don’t get it Monster” I told him and he made another sound again.

“Does it have something to do with Jiyong?” I asked and he raised his eyes up “OK….do you wanna know what happened to him?” I asked and he raised his eyes again.

I just stared at him. I’m having second thoughts if I’ll tell him what happened or not because I don’t want him to worry.

“uhhmm….he collapsed and is rushed to the hospital” I said.

He made a sound then looked at the clock again “Seriously Monster…I can’t get why you keep on looking at the clock” I told him then sighed.

“!” I snapped then looked at him “Are you telling me to leave now so that I can check on Jiyong already?” I asked and he raised his eyes up.

How sweet can my brother be? Awhile ago, he was forcing me to chase after G-dragon when I made him and Hyun leave and now this, he’s willing to be left alone just for me to check on G-dragon already. Yes, he can’t talk, but he is so good in talking with his eyes. You just have to read his signals well.

“I want to go there but….I can’t leave you here alone” I told him then gave out a small smile.

He made a sound again but it’s not as loud as before “You don’t have to be sorry…alright? After all…I’m sure that Jiyong has company there” I comforted him.

To be honest, I’m feeling really bad because I can’t be there for my boyfriend in this kind of situation when he gave up all his schedules during the time when I was hospitalized. Yes, I know that I’ve got a good reason as to why I can’t be there to take care of him, but still, it’s a drag because if there’s someone who needs to watch over him, it’s me.

“Monster” I called.

This wait is getting longer and longer, and it’s already getting the best of me. I can’t just sit here and wait for nothing.

“Do you want to go out?” I asked and he just stared at me.

I sighed then held his hand “I know that it’s not that good to bring you out yet….but...” Drake made a sound as if he’s telling me “Go! Bring me out!”

Once again, I made a crappy decision and even though I know that this is not good at all, I go by it because I’m dying to see G-dragon already.

After arranging the things that Drake needs, I pushed him out of the apartment then sped off to our car. Good thing Mummy didn’t bring her car today.

“OK…at the count of three” I said then Drake just looked at me, worry is all you can see in his eyes.

I don’t have a choice but to carry my brother inside the car because if I’m not going to do that, how in hell are we going to leave?

Oh screw it! I may be thin, but I’m so sure and so confident that I’m stronger than I thought I am.

“One….two……” my position is right. Drake is secured in my arms “Three!” I lifted him up then slide him in the backseat.

The moment I saw my brother inside the car, a smile appeared on my face because I cannot believe that I was able to get him in there without asking for anybody’s help.

“I’m one fine woman” I told him, earning a sound of agreement.

Off we go! Bringing my brother with me is totally crazy, but heck, I don’t care anymore.

The moment we arrived at the hospital, I carried Drake out to his wheel chair and we rushed inside right away. I’m glad because my brother is good with all this.

“Hi….can I know where Kwon Jiyong’s room is?” I asked and the nurses looked at each other.

“I’m sorry ma’am….but we’re not allowed to just give out his room number” she said, making me sigh.

 “I’m his girlfriend….Billie London” I said and they looked at me in surprise.

“OMO! YES!” another nurse snapped and with that being said, they gave me G-dragon’s room number already and even helped me with Drake.

Of course, he’s in a presidential suite. My heart banged my chest the moment I opened the door. The room’s quiet and really cold.

He’s alone and I’m feeling bad once again because all this time I thought somebody is watching over him, but I’m wrong.

G-dragon is sleeping, so I wheeled Drake carefully without making a sound inside the room.

“Are you alright?” I asked my brother, almost whispering.

He raised his eyes “Good” I said then kissed his forehead “I’m just going to look at Jiyong” I told him and he raised his eyes again.

This is my first time seeing G-dragon on a hospital bed and it’s breaking my heart.

My tears are siding and it started rolling down my cheeks the moment I touched his hand. He looks tired even in his sleep. If only I didn’t push him out of my apartment and talked things out with him, I’m sure this wouldn’t happen.

“I’m sorry” I whispered then bent down to kiss him on the forehead.

I froze when I felt a cold hand touched my arm “OH!” I said upon seeing G-dragon awake.

“Hey” he greeted weakly.

I just stared at him with my tears still falling non-stop. I’m trying to hold it back but I really can’t.

We just stared at each other for quite some time. In my head, all I can think of is how to patch things up with him and how to assure him that I’m not cheating on him. This is really hard. If only I know how to handle these things.

“I’m sorry to wake you up” I told him and he gave me a smile then wiped my tears with his thumb.

“Yaaa….why are you crying? I’m still alive” and he can still joke.

I chuckled then slapped his chest lightly “Jiyong….I’m sorry” I apologized once again.

He lifted himself to sit up then made me sit beside him “Aigoo” he pulled me closer to him then wrapped his arms around my waist “There’s nothing to apologize about….we’re both at fault anyway” he said and I faced him then shook my head.

“No…I’m the one at fault here because if I didn’t entertain Hyun….you wouldn’t fire up like that and I wouldn’t be in the middle of controversies now” I told him.

He sighed heavily “You still owe me an explanation…but….this time…I will listen and believe you without any doubt” he said and I hugged him tightly.

“OMO!” he said in shock then pulled out from the hug.

G-dragon saw Drake already “Why did you bring him here? Kenken!” he exclaimed then rushed to my brother right away with his dextrose in tow.

“Hey buddy!” G-dragon greeted then crouched down in front of Drake. It’s so obvious that he’s still weak and is just forcing himself to get up.

Drake made a sound, making G-dragon smile.

He looked at me then stood up “Why did you bring him here? I thought he’s not yet allowed to go out?” he asked and I just gave out a

Please log in to read the full chapter