Uh-oh.

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[Love is sweeter the second time around]

 

 

After the sweet but bold birthday surprise of Big Bang member, G-dragon to his non-showbiz girlfriend, Billie London, talks about them never stopped. They are a hot topic in gossip/forum sites and even trended in one of the popular social networking site, Twitter.

Rumors about them started when they were spotted together during one of their dates and from then on, they never left the gossip headlines anymore. A month ago, G-dragon released an official statement through his management company, YG Entertainment, admitting that he’s in a relationship and named his girl as well. Days after that, the couple were reported to be in splitsville because of the tragic accident that Billie London’s brother experienced that was caused by the fans. Weeks after not having any news about them, they were spotted once again in Pocheon, Gyeonggi Province where it was said that they were having a vacation. And now, it seems like they are getting out in the open fully by showing their affection in front of so many people.

A week ago, the people in one of the streets in Dongdae-mun got shocked because of a birthday video that was shown on a large led screen in front of the Kyunghee Medical Center. At first everybody thought that it’s just a typical promotional ad but to their surprise, it was a video made by one of the most popular celebrities of Korea, he’s no other than G-dragon. Pictures of his girlfriend appeared with his voice narrating his personal message to her, really moved everyone coz it was said that the video was full of love.  During the end, the superstar even performed a song with his fellow Big Bang members that is said to be written and composed by G-dragon himself with Billie London as his inspiration. The lyrics of the song definitely defined his girl.

You’re so beautiful

I’ve been bewitched

I can’t fall asleep tonight at thoughts of you

You’re so wonderful

I have gone crazy

I can’t snap out of it, I’m getting dizzy

And with this, Billie London has killed G-dragon’s ego.

Yesterday, during an event in Hongdae, the couple shocked the press when they arrived together, hand in hand.

 The four Big Bang members came first and had their photo op without their leader, making people wonder as to why he’s not with them. After a few minutes, he walked in with his girl behind him. It caused a stir for the press is dying to have even a short interview of the two. From the way they look, they seem to be so in-love with each other. Their sticky stares and sweet smiles tell it all. G-dragon was even caught on camera while giving Billie London soft kisses on the cheek. He also never left her side during the event. According to some fans who attended the event, they two were inseparable and touchy.

In all fairness to Billie London, she was able to take all the attention that was given to her by the people. She’s still awkward and distant, but she’s warm and friendly. Not to mention, her beautiful face will really capture you and can even make a whole room stop just to look at her.

Our say on this, G-dragon has got himself a beautiful girl and Billie London has definitely hit the jackpot and is now being envied by millions of girls around the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a week of being out in the open, I can definitely say that a lot of things have changed already. I’m seeing my face on television once again and is reading articles after articles about me and my relationship with G-dragon.

Yes, I’m still bugged by it but I’m trying not to be affected because I know that all of these crazy things are part of being “G-dragon’s girlfriend”. This is what I signed up for when I accepted him in my life and I have no choice but to take it all in.

I must say, the people and the press are much mellow nowadays than the first time for they don’t harass me and my family anymore. Well, I’ve got to thank G-dragon for it coz he released a statement once again asking a huge favor of giving me and my family the privacy that we deserve. He asked this favor during his first statement but it didn’t really work and now, it’s working in one way or another.

Waking up early in the morning with only three hours of sleep really . I’m telling you, I’ve never been this hectic before. I don’t know, but ever since my relationship with G-dragon went out in public, I’m being requested by a lot of people to do their photo shoots and advertising companies are also hiring me to theirs. It’s just insane because I’ve never expected that this will happen. That the doors of opportunities will open for me. I must admit, it was quite a drag coz I’m not ready for this at all but I told myself that I’ll just go with the flow.

“Morning Ugly” MG greeted upon seeing me walking out of my room.

“Urgh! My head is aching so badly!” I plopped myself on the long couch then buried my face on a throw pillow.

Mummy is in her Yoga mode once again, while MG is so busy with her phone. Nobody is giving a damn on me.

“What time did you go home last night?” Mummy asked.

I sighed “I just got home three hours ago Mummy” I answered and she glared at me.

“Where did you go anyway? Are you with Bunny or Jiyong?”

I don’t know, but I think my mother is already having symptoms of Dementia coz she’s forgetting a lot of things.

“Mummy….I’m with Jiyong….gosh! He even talked to you and asked for your permission yesterday” I told her and she just looked at me as if saying “oh well, I’m sorry”

MG looked at me then smirked “I love your pictures at the event Ugly…they’re really you” she said and showed me some of it on her phone.

I gasped in shock upon seeing countless pictures of me and G-dragon during the event last night. Most are stolen shots uploaded by fans, while some are press photos.

“What’s the problem with these pictures? They’re me….meaning to say….they’re beautiful” I said with so much confidence.

My sister hissed “What’s the matter with you? You should’ve dressed up the top coz you’re hanging out with five of the most fashionable people in whole of Korea…I cannot believe you! This is your first exposure and yet….you screwed up your style”

Is my sister really talking about style and fashion with me? As far as I know, she’s the last person that I can depend on when it comes to these matters coz she’s got no fashion sense at all. Morning Glory Smith is a fashion monster, a disaster and a nightmare.

“Look who’s talking” I teased and next thing I know it, I’ve been smacked on the face with a throw pillow.

“OUCH!” I shrieked then smacked her with a throw pillow as well.

“I will rip your head off!” MG stood up from her seat and nearly killed me by playfully choking me with both her hands around my neck.

“STOP IT!” Mummy yelled then grabbed MG by the collar and swished her back to her seat.

I started laughing and was followed by MG. Gosh! Why is our mother so serious these d

Please log in to read the full chapter