THE RESULT SAY....

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After an intense preparation, I was able to pull everything together and show the whole world how much I love her. Well, it’s only the people in the busy street of Dongdaemun who saw the video, but I’m pretty sure that in just a matter of hours or even minutes, the whole world have watched or heard about my surprise event for Billie already.

I must admit, this is a crazy idea that was made into reality by me and the wonderful people who willingly helped me make the impossible, possible. I risked a lot without even thinking of what might happen next. I don’t even know how Billie will take it coz technically, we’re not an official couple for I agreed to be in a non-label and commitment relationship with her. But then again, there are things that end beautifully and this is one of them. Everything that I’ve planned and the risks that I take paid off. Not only that, I was able to tell everyone how wonderful my girl is. What I’m hoping now is for the people in my world to accept her or to just open their minds and hearts to us.

“What you did….was PEFECT!” Noona told me after hearing the whole story from Youngbae.

I chuckled “Everything came from scratch Noona….our plan suddenly went down the drain and was replaced by something that worth my sanity” I told her and she laughed.

“Aigoo….that was really a bold move…it can actually be called an attempted suicide for we all know how risky it was….but then again” she wrapped an arm around my shoulders “It was a success and all we can do know is hope that your fans and the people will accept you and Billie fully already”

I’m crossing my fingers and is even praying to all the Gods in heaven for that to happen because I know that being free and having our relationship out in the open is not going to make us fully happy, acceptance from the people will make the whole ride fun.

“In case you haven’t realized” Bunny looked around then smiled “Your families are here…have you even introduced them to each other already?”

How stupid can Billie and I be? Why didn’t we think of that awhile ago? I mean, the party kicked off an hour or so already, our parents are here and we didn’t even think of introducing them formally to each other.

Thanks to Bunny for straightening my wrecked up mind. I don’t know, but the mere fact that our families are in one roof together is making my nerves shoot up to its core. Oh well, I’m pretty confident that things are gonna go smoothly.

“Kenken” I called.

She walked towards me with a wide smile on her face “What is it?”

I took a deep breath “We have to formally introduce our parents to each other” I told her and she started to panic.

“Seriously…that was in my mind all this time….but….I’m having second thoughts because….you know how crazy my family is….I mean….we’re not like you guys who are solid and normal….Mummy is totally crazy….while Dad doesn’t even know that much about me yet….your parents might get disappointed and somewhat off because of that”

Once again, Billie is think way too much to the point that she’s dragging me to a pool of worry as well. I know where she’s coming from for her family is so far from your typical and traditional family, but her parents are really kind and fun to be with, and I’m sure that Omma and Appa will take them in.

“This is insane” Billie’s palm started to sweat and she’s shaking as well.

I called Omma and Appa to the living room and Billie did the same with her parents. To be honest, my nerves are beginning to kill me as well and it’s really a drag because I have a feeling that if things screw up with this first meeting, our relationship will get screwed in one way or another as well.

The moment Billie’s parents entered the living room, my parents greeted them with a deep bow and vice versa. Awkwardness embraced the room and it’s not a good thing at all.

“uhmmm” I took a deep breath to calm my nerves then cleared my throat “Omma…Appa” I called “These are Billie’s parents….Mr. Benny London and Ms. Maggie Johnson”

I don’t know what’s going on with Billie, but she started fidgeting and she won’t stop even if I tell her to.

Omma and Appa gave Mummy and Mr. London wide smiles “Hi….nice meeting you…at last” Mummy told them.

“Nice meeting you too” Omma replied.

“This is making me go nuts” Billie’s nerves are really eating her up.

“Mummy….Mr. London….this is my Omma and Appa” I told them and they smiled at my parents warmly.

What to do next? Aren’t they supposed to talk about us or at least get to know each other deeper?

“I guess we’re family now” Mummy was the first to speak and it shocked the hell out of Billie.

“Mummy” she called her softly.

She looked at her “What?”

“Family?” Billie mouthed and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders then cupped after.

“mmmmm!” she struggled, making our parents laugh.

“She’s really nervous about this meeting….I am as well....but….she’s totally panicking and I’m not” I said, earning smiles from them.

“Aigoo….Billie-ah” Omma called “There’s no need for you to be nervous….and….your mother is right….we’re a family now” the moment I heard this, my heart jumped in glee.

She removed my hand on then nudged my side, making me shriek in pain “AHHHH!”

Our parents laughed once again “Yaaa….you’re so natural....it’s so enjoying to watch” Appa said and I gave him a forced smile.

I guess I overthink everything as well for our parents clicked right away and it’s so far from what we expected. Even Mr. London is connecting with my parents even though his Korean is not that good yet. As for Mummy, well, her craziness really cracked Omma and Noona up. They talked non-stop, washing my worries out. Looking at them interacting with each other, laughing and treating each other like family already is such a good sight to see.

“Your mind stressed you once again” I told Billie while watching our parents from afar.

She sighed then smacked my head “AAAAAAAH!” I shrieked in pain.

What’s with this girl? Why is she so violent?

“Yaaaa….you keep on hitting me for no reason at all” I said.

She hissed “Jiyong….how can I not get stressed? This is their first meeting and if things fail…we’ll surely go in ruins”

I smirked then pulled her close to me “Can’t you see? They’re hitting off so well…just take it from Appa and your dad….they look like old colleagues....while Mummy and Omma looks like they’re the best of friends….I overheard what they’re talking about awhile ago and I must say…they are so advanced already” I told her, making her look at me curiously.

“Why? What are they talking about?” she asked.

I smiled then faced her “They are talking about marriage….Omma is helping me propose coz she’s the one who brought the topic up”

I’m not talking here. My mother is helping me propose for marriage even if I didn’t ask her to for she has brought the topic up to Mummy who is not that good with us settling down yet, but from the looks of it, she’s slowly considering the fact that marriage is just around the corner for her dear daughter.

“Are you serious?” Billie asked and I gave her a cheerful nod.

“Yeah….Mummy said that if she’s going to plan the wedding….she want it to take place in England coz it’s beautiful and romantic there” I answered, making her smirk.

“This is totally crazy….we don’t even talk about marriage and here are our parents…talking about it” she said and I chuckled.

“It is you who don’t want to talk about it…not me….coz….I’m dying to plan our wedding already you know”

This is somewhat true. Actually, if Billie is going to tell me that she’s ready to get married already, I will not even think twice and waste time, I’ll propose to her right away or if she wants, I’ll bring her to the civil registration office to sign a marriage contract. But of course, I want to give her the grandest wedding that every girl in this planet desires for.

As expected, Billie just shrugged the whole topic off and chose to go back to partying. This is quite alarming coz I have a strong feeling that she will not consider marriage sooner than I think she will.

“Jiyong” Mr. London called and made me sit on the chair opposite his.

“Have a drink” he offered me a can of beer and I accepted it right away.

Now this is nerve-wracking. Mr. London is a great guy. I can say that we’re close coz we didn’t lost contact ever since the day that I found him in Incheon. Truth is, when I first invited him here, he hesitate saying that he doesn’t want to spoil Billie’s party, but I didn’t stop bugging him and here he is now, celebrating his daughter’s birthday for the very first time in years and has been accepted by her as well.

“You know what? I really owe you a lot” he started then took a sip of his drink.

I chuckled then shook my head “Uncle…it’s all good…you owe me nothing” I told him.

He sighed heavily “Jiyong….thank you….bec

Please log in to read the full chapter