FORGET HIM!

SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You have to get him off your mind Billie! What happened awhile ago is just a one time thing…it won’t happen ever again” I told myself while driving home.

I must admit, this night is pretty fun. I was able to run away from the nightmare of that Alumni Homecoming and rescued people from near danger. No . I rescued fan girls from being hurt by taking their idol away from them. I don’t know, but I’m slowly realizing that what I just did is totally nuts. How was I able to digest two hours with G-dragon? What am I even thinking awhile ago? I don’t have any intensions of being so friendly with him and here I am now, feeling so weird with my heart thumping like never before.

“Snap out of it!” I stopped the car in the middle of the road “Billie Kennedy….breathe in….breathe out” I’m totally out of my element and this is not going to be good “You’re not feeling anything….NOTHING” I said then rest my head on the steering wheel.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!*

I jerked in surprise then stepped on the gas “Things are fine…it looks like he didn’t recognize you….all he knows is that you’re Billie….the woman who rescued him and had coffee with him…that’s it! There’s nothing to be paranoid about…yeah….yeah” I am organizing the mess in my head and all I can say is, I’m impossible.

I’m really thankful for I was able to go home safe even when I drove here with my mind almost bursting out. I swear, the thoughts in my head right now are beyond normal and I don’t even know why I’m being like this. I mean, I was fine awhile ago. I’m cool. I feel so beautiful with this feather thing on my neck. I was so ready to kick asses and here I am now, totally disheveled and worried about something I know not.

Everybody seems to be sleeping already for it’s so dark inside the apartment.

I walked in, removed my super high heeled shoes and walked carefully to my room.

“Billie Kennedy”

I jerked up in shock the moment the lights went on. Mummy’s sitting on the couch while staring at me like she’s going to eat me.

“Hey Mum!” I greeted with a smile.

“How was the homecoming?” she asked, still with a straight face on.

I walked to her while nodding my head “It went well….actually….you’re right…it was fun” I lied.

I know that my mother will surely kill the hell out of me once I tell her that I didn’t go to the homecoming. She splurged a lot today just for me to look good tonight. Of course, I can’t just tell her that I spoiled the night and didn’t even have the chance to show my beautiful to my former bullies.

“Really?” she sounds odd.

I nod my head “Yeah” I answered while forcing myself to look straight into her eyes.

This woman knows so well when I’m lying and I have a feeling that she has sensed something already and I’m just waiting for her to blow up.

She sighed heavily “Where have you been?” I told you. She can really tell that I’m lying.

I just stared at her while thinking of another good lie “uhmm….I guess I’m busted!” I said while raising both my hands up.

I took a deep breath then exhaled “Mummy…I’m so sorry….yes…I didn’t go to the homecoming…but….I was with Bunny all night…we went to a club in Hongdae….drink a little…danced a few minutes and talked a lot” oh how I love my brain. It can think of so many good lies that will surely get me out of trouble.

Mummy’s eyes are firing and I know that she didn’t buy what I just said. This is going to be one heck of a night.

“Bunny called me a few hours ago asking if you went home already coz she can’t find you anywhere….she was there at the homecoming….and have waited patiently for you to show up….but you didn’t….now….where have you really been and who are you with?” Mummy’s voice is a bit scary now and it’s really making my nerves tremble.

“What? Are you going to continue the lie or I’m gonna chop your head off?” she fired.

You see, my mother is cool but whenever she’s angry, she turns into this freakin monster that once she threatened to chop whatever part of your body off, there’s no way for you to lie anymore. You have to tell her the truth coz if not, she will really do something that you’ll remember for the rest of your life.

“Chill…there’s no need for you to chop my head off Mummy” I said then sighed “I went there….but….didn’t come in….coz….someone needed my help and because I’m  good…I helped that person….no…I rescued that person and some other people from getting hurt….yeah”

What am I even saying? Mummy wouldn’t believe me even if I’m actually saying the truth coz my answer is a bit twisted and it’s really not my nature to rescue or even help a stranger.

She stood up from the couch and walked towards me. Our bodies are just a few inches away from each other and because I’m taller than her, she’s looking up at me with her piercing eyes that even a cat who has strong gaze can’t take.

“I’m telling the truth Mummy….I swear…I am about to go in already….but….yeah” I give up. I’ll just take whatever she’ll do to me.

“Are you dating again Bill?” she asked while looking straight at me.

I gasped then shook my head right away “No! I’m not! What made you say that?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me “I know you Bill….you always lie whenever you’re dating or is hang

Please log in to read the full chapter