The Moment I Found My True Love

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Tiffany POV: 

I barely had any sleep yesterday because I was so happy and couldn't wait to go to the hospital to check the blood. Taeyeon kept looking at me trying to get me to sleep but I kept on turning and turning. Lillian was on the bed in the middle of Taeyeon and me. When she was asleep, she looked to cute like a pig. I wished that she can soon by my little sister. If she turns out not to be my sister then, who cares! I'll still love her as my sister. As the night passed quickly, I dreamt of Lillian walking and  running on the beach close by our apartment.  

"Taeyeon, what if Lillian doesn't accept me as her sister?" I asked worriedly to Taeyeon who was still watching me stressing out.

"Pany-ah, I think Lillian won't hate you because I have a feeling that she loves you too." Tae-Tae said confidently.

After talking for a long time about Lillian, I fell asleep in Taeyeon's arms. 

 

Lillian POV:

Ah! It's a beautiful day today! I wish we can go outside to play! As I woke up, I see Fany unni asleep in Taeyeon unni's arms. I didn't want to disturb them so I tiptoed out the room and went to the living room to see Sunny unni fixing food for us since it was going to be a long day. I decided to wake everyone up since it was about 9 o'clock. 

" Everyone, wake up! Last one in the living room has to wash the dishes by themselves!" I said in my best korean/english. I said it in english one time and korean one time.

No response but Tiffany finally woke up with Taeyeon by her side.

"Yay! I don't have to do the dishes this time!" Fany unni said while hugging me and running across the living room.

Jessica unni was still sleeping when all the other members were eating. I decided to go in her room and wake her up. I knew she hates cucumbers so I decided to get one from the refrigerator which made everyone laugh. Yuri was laughing the most. I entered the room knowing that I will be killed by the ice princess. 

"Sica unni, time to wake up before I use the cucumber." I said warning her what will happen if she doesn't wake up in the next 5 seconds. 

I waited for 1 minute and no response so I decided to hug her until she woke up. 

"Uhmmmm, Lillian, what are you doing?" She asked me when I hugged her until she got up.

After everyone got up, we were getting ready for the picnic but Tiffany unni said that she wasnt feeling well and needed a check up. I was really worried for her but she said she would be fine going to the hospital with Taeyeon unni. Jessica unni figured out that f(x) also had a free day today so we decided to go to the beach together.

"Unni, where does f(x) live?" I asked Jessica unni anxiously to get to the beach faster.

"Oh! They live next door. They are our neighbors." Unni said while Yuri unni was moving her hands up and down Jessica unni's waist. ( Awkward Moment LOL) 

I was the first to get finished so I decided to go and introduce myself to f(x). I rang the doorbell to see Victoria sunbaenim look at me like I was crazy.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! I am SNSD's new member Lian! I am Chinese American. It's nice to meet you." I said shyly.

She was surprised and talked to me in Chinese and we talked about Chinese Dance. I then told her that we invited f(x) to go to the beach with us. She was so happy that she picked me up and carried me across the room. Neither of the other members were awake so we decided to wake up Krystal and Amber.

I tried to poke Krystal and her eyes went wide open. She stared at me for a minute. Suddenly, I heard a scream that almost made me deaf and exactly the same as Jessica unni's signature Dolphin Scream. I then ran out of the room to see that SNSD and f(x) was already awake. Jessica unni then started to laugh because her sister woke everyone up. I told Jessica unni what happened and she went to talk to Krystal.

Jessica POV :

"Yah! Why did you scream! Lillian was trying to wake you up!" I said disappointingly to Krystal.

"Unni, wouldn't you scream when someone goes into your room?" Krystal asked rudely.

"No, I'm used to it because everyone has to wake me up!" I snickered as I said that.

I knew that I wouldn't win this debaate but the least I can do is make Krystal apologize for her behavior. 

Krystal POV: 

I wake up to see a random person staring at me. I examined her for a minute and she looked familiar and so cute! But, I think I should scream to see how she would react! Teehee!

Lillian POV: 

"I'm sorry for screaming in your ear and welcome to the SM Family." Krystal said blushing and grabbed me into a hug. 

OMG! She is so nice! My heart began to pound faster and faster every second. I began to stutter as I said," I-It's ok! M-My name i-i-is Lillian!" 

After I said that, I ran towards Jessica and hid behind her.

As we were on the way o the beach, I asked Jessica Unni," Unni, am I in love if my heart begins to pound when I see the person I like and I begin to stutter crazily?"

"Hmmmmm.... Yah! Why you asking me about this! You are too young to know about love! But, if you have a crush on someone, I'd be glad to help you but you have to tell me first because unni doesn't want you to get hurt. Arraseo?" Jessica unni asked worriedly.

I decided to text her the name and 1 minute later, she got it. It was Krystal who made me go crazy.

"Yah! you could've told me when we were in the dorm! Oh, and by the way, I texted all the members about this but not Tiff or Taeyeon, knowing how protective they are of you. You are very welcome." Jessica Unni said smiling.

"Eottokae! Yah! Unni, why did you do this to me?" I retorted as I was fumed with anger.

"Oh and I told everyone except Krystal so we might give you two some space." Unni said as she mehronged.

Tiffany POV: 

At the hospital 

Today is the day I have waited for all my life because I lost my sister when I was 11 because I forgot to wait for her. 

Flashback:

It was during summer, I was supposed to take care of Lillian and make sure she doesn't get lost. We were earing and she needed to use the restroom so I took her there but she went all over the place and after I used the restroom, she was nowhere to be found! 

"Lillian, odiseo? Come back!  I have ice cream!" I screamed. Ice cream was her favorite desert. We tried to look for her for 3 years but then we gave up. 

"Ms. Hwang, I have the results!" The nurse said.

"Fany-ah, you don't have to look anymore. Lillian is your sister." once Taeyeon said that, I started to cry out of happiness.

Lillian POV: 

At the beach, I was skipping rocks and watching the sun go down. Krystal unni came over and said," So, I heard from Jessica unni that you like me?" Krystal smirked.

I stayed quiet for 5 minutes. I swear Jessica unni is going to get it from me when we get home. Well, she actually helped me a lot so I guess I have to  thank her too.

" Yeah I do. I really really like you." I claimed and slurred the words.

"Lillian, I like you too! When I first saw you, I felt like you were the one that had the key to unlock my heart. Will you like to be my girlfriend?" Krystal asked while looking into my eyes.

I didn't want to answer so I gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.

It was 5:00 PM so we decided that we should go home. I had a wide smile all they way back home. I told Jessica unni what happened and she was really really happy for me. Jessica unni then got a text and she told me that Fany unni had something to tell me when we get back home. 

 

HEHEHE Sorry for not updating for such a long time. Hoped you liked the update.