That Night....

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Your POV: 

Yes! I get time to hang out with Tiffany! My dream comes true! I just have to wait for 10 minutes. I know I can wait. I have waited for most of my life for this dream to come true. Man..... I wish the time would go faster so I know why Tiffany asked me to wait for her after auditions! I am so shocked and happy! As I was pacing back and forth, she finally comes out and grabs my arm without hesitation. I was shocked since we only met each other 30 minutes ago. 

Tiffany POV: 

I thought I should be happy and welcoming to our new artist so I locked hands with her. She looked shocked and was about to cry out of happiness. I shall keep this type of relationship with her until we go back to Korea and meet all the SM family. I need to discuss this with my fellow SNSD members and see what they suggest. Especially TaeTae because as her girlfriend, I have to tell her everything. Some specific characteristics that I remember that she likes to eat ramyun so tomorrow I am going to take her out to have fun and investigate and find some clues. I also told her to live with me today since it was late. Luckily, I have an extra bed in the hotel.  I have some weird feeling that something unexpected will happen. 

Your POV: 

On the way back to the hotel, Tiffany asked me alot of questions. One of the questions were weird because she asked me if I liked ramyun. That question was out of nowhere since we were talking about singing and randomly that questions popped up. I answered that I loved ramyun because I thought it was heaven and my favorite ramyun is Shin Ramyun! That tastes so good whether it is cooked or not. After that, she then asked me who my favorite singer in SNSD was. I answered sincerely that it was her and showed her evidence. My phone had so many Tiffany photos that I had no room for apps. 

Tiffany POV: 

Wow! I never guessed that she likes me so much! I thought that she only liked me the best out of SNSD but it turns out that I am her ultimate bias. I should take more care of her from now on. I heard that we might get a new member in SNSD. I would be fine if Lillian joins us. I will take care of her as if I am her mother since she is very young and needs protection. I shall go ask the CEO whether she can debut with us. I think it is necessary for SNSD to get another lead vocal singer since we have enough visuals.

Your POV: 

After all the questions, it suddenly got quiet in the car so I decided to blast some SNSD songs and sing to them out loud since I knew Tiffany would do that in the SNSD van all the time. As I started to sing, Tiffany asked if she could sing along and I gave her my eye smile saying that she can always sing along. I felt that we were getting closer by the minute. After 15 minutes, we were finally at the hotel. TIffany's manager asked if I wanted a room for myself. I thought it was a waste of money so I decided to ask Tiffany if we can share a room. She said that it was fine with her. We skipped to the elevator and talked about what cute boys were in Korea. It was 10 o clock when we got everything settled down. She decided to video chat the SNSD members who were all on break for now. I saw Taeyeon and she said hello and I ran away to my bed jumping up and down. Taeyeon thought I was crazy. Tiffany then told her why I was jumping and how I loved Taeyeon since she was talented in singing. Jessica came on and we talked in English since it was more comfortable for me to speak in English. I can pick some words up in Korean. After all the video chats, Tiffany decided that it was time for me to go to sleep. I listened to her and slept on the other side of the room. 

Want to know what happens during the night? Well...... lets just say Tiffany loves Lillian more and more as a sister and wants to take care of her. More comments please! Lillianaaa out! BAI BAI