The Drive Home

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Your POV: 

After everyone introduced each other, I felt like I have a new family. I wish I can actually be the 10th member of  SNSD. I heard that they might add a new member. Hmmmm...... I'll go ask TIffany unni if it is true. 

"Fany Unni, is it true that SNSD might get a new member?" I asked with hope. 

" Yep, its true. Thats why we did auditions. You are the new member!" she said with an eye smile that melted my heart in seconds.

I was literally screaming in my head and so happy that my dream had finally came true.  During the trip back home to the dorm, I was communicating with Jessica since she was the only one I could talk to besides Tiffany. 

" So.... Jessica Unni, why are you called the Ice Princess? You seem very nice." I asked daringly. 

" Hmm..... I'm not sure why. You should go ask your kpop friends in the US and tell me why so I can change my appearance." Jessica said smiling. 

"Truth is...... Unni, I never had any friends in the US. Everyone thought I was weird and bullied me a lot. K-pop was the only thing that comforted me. Tiffany unni was the person who gave me hope for everything. I was determined to meet you guys someday." I said while trying holding back my tears. 

Jessica POV: 

OMG.... I really feel bad for her. I think I should be nicer to her and get closer to her so she doesn't feel left out from us. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back very tightly. I felt that she need to be protected and feel safe. I then told Tiffany that I thought that she looked really like her and that we need to get to know her more so she won't feel scared in such a big crowd of people. I said that in Korean so that Lillian wouldn't feel like we pity her. 

Tiffany POV: 

TaeTae kept on clinging on to me so I couldn't get free to kiss Lillian since she was crying. Sometimes TaeTae ruins my moments. Anyway, we are almost close to our dorm. I think we should play Truth Or Dare to get to know Lillian better. I have also decided that since we have break for a year, I should teach her Korean with Jessica.  After 10 minutes, we finally got home. We called it a day and everyone took a break before all going to the living room for a meeting.

 

SORRY GUYS........BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE ANYMORE SO ILL JUST POST THIS AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER