The Protective side of Tiffany

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Tiffany POV:

As I was sleeping, I heard some crying sounds so I the lights to see Lillian crying in her sleep. As she was crying, I felt like my heart was breaking into pieces. I decided to go and help her. 

"Don't go Tiffany unni..... I don't feel safe with these students in Korean Kent. I think they are going to bully me like I was bullied in Diamond Bar." she said as I was walking towards her bed. 

I would have never known that she was bullied in her school. I always thought she was happy and popular in her school since her appearance shown that. I walked towards her and started to comfort her saying that everything was going to be all right and nothing bad will happen to her. As she calmed down, I was thinking why she was scared of going to Korea. I wonder if she is very protective of herself and doesn't let other people get to know her. I feel like I need to protect her as much as I can. Since I can't sleep anymore, I look at the clock and it says 4 AM. That means that it is 8 PM in Korea. I decided to go on chat to see if anyone was on. Luckily, I saw that TaeTae is on! I automatically started a conversation with her. 

Taengoo: Hi Fanyyy! How's my mushroom! I miss you so much. <3 

MushroomFany: Hi Tae! It's 4 in the morning! I was woken up by Lillian's crying. 

Taengoo: Crying? Why! Did you bully her? 

MushroomFany: Tae! Since when do I bully people? She was crying in her sleep saying that she thinks people will bully her in Korea as other people did in LA. 

Taengoo: Omo! I think you should take care of her and make her feel safe around you since you know you are her ultimate BIASS! 

MushroomFany: YAH! When I come back, I'm not gonna give you a kiss! I'll kiss Lillian :P

Taengoo: Sorry, Fany. I really think you are only person to help her when she is in need. I also think she will listen to you no matter what is happening. Now, can I have that kiss, Fany Fany Tiffany? 

MushroomFany: Hmmmm.... I'll think about that. I also noticed some characteristics that matched my little sister's characteristics. She would always cry when she sees someone she never thought she would see. She likes to eat ramyun both cooked and uncooked. She listens to only KPOP and can dance ballet.

Taengoo: I think you should take some of her blood and take it to the hospital someday when you come back from Korea. You can ask her to cut some vegetables with you and poke her thumb a bit and get some blood.

MushroomFany: TaeTae! I never thought you are that smart! I'll definitely give you a kiss when I get back! <3 Anyway, sounds like Lillian is waking up! Talk to you later! <3 ~Love you TAETAE! 

Taengoo: I'll be looking forward to that KISS! 

Your POV: 

I had the weirdest dream tonight. I dreamed that I was going to Korean Kent and people were looking at me like I was crazy and they were calling me names. I felt unsafe. Tiffany came to the school saying that everything is ok and nothing bad is going to happen if she was there. I don't know, the dream felt realistic. I should ask her later. 

 

Did you like it? Some Taeny moments in this chapter but there will be more coming! Don't forget to subscribe and Comment!