The Audition

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Your POV:

" Constestant #4212 Please come in to the audition room." said the directors. 

OMG! I can't believe this is happening! I can't wait! Wait, I need to calm myself otherwise I can't sing very well or dance either. I can dance ballet, hip hop, and chinese dance. Even though my last name is Korean, my parents are Chinese so I consider myself Chinese. As I walked into the room, I saw Tiffany and started to scream in my head. She's so cute and also gave me an eye smile I would die for. So, then I eye-smiled back at her. I introduced myself as Lillian Kim and I was 14 and from Diamond Bar, LA. I started to sing a chinese song by Wanting Qu named  我的歌声里 ( the only song i know by heart).

 

Tiffany POV: 

Wow, this girl looks surprised that I am holding the auditions this year. She looks very similar to my sister. Hmmmm, maybe she is my sister? Her eye-smile looks exactly like mine! Her voice sounds similar to mine and sounds so good! I need to catch this oppurtunity and bring her back to Korea. I asked her if she knew any Korean and she said no because she was Chinese but has a Korean last name. She sounds great as a singer! I asked her if she could dance and she said that she dances ballet, chinese dance,and  hip hop. Very impressive. I asked her to show me some ballet moves and dance freestyle hip hop. Her moves are so graceful in ballet and so powerful in hip hop. After the audition, I asked her to wait for me. Since its about 9 in the evening, I decided that she could stay with me overnight. 

Your POV: 

Finally, phew got that over with. I actually enjoyed myself singing for once. I used to be really shaky and get nervous. I guess Tiffany is my good luck charm for now. I can't wait to tell my parents that Tiffany asked me to stay for a while with her. Since I was about the last person auditioning today. 

" Dad, I'm not going home today because SNSD's Tiffany asked me to stay over with her since she thinks I am talented and wants me to sign a contract." I said in the phone. 

"Wait WHAT? Are you serious! My daughter is going to be a famous singer! Daddy will always support you! Hwaiting!" my dad responded. 

" I knew you could do it ,Lillian! You always had talent in these things! Good luck!" my mom said happily.

 

Hi readers! Well, you wanna know what happens at the hotel right? HANGERS are so fun to write! See you next time! Make sure to subscribe! I'll be sad if you don't. And comment as much as you want!