Truth or Dare?

What?...... I'm Tiffany's sister?

Your POV:

Tiffany Unni decided to have the members know more about me and for me to get to know the members as well. So, we did a game of Truth or Dare.

Since I was the new member, Tiffany asked me "Truth or Dare, Lillian?"

I answered," Truth."

She then asked me," Who is your favorite SNSD member?"

I answered without hesitation." You! My ultimate bias is Tiffany Miyoung Hwang!" 

She quickly pulled me into a hug and kissed the crown of my head. 

Sooyoung unni said," You two! Get a room!" while everyone else started laughing.

Taeyeon Unni looked jealous so I told Tiffany to kiss Taeyeon Unni so she wouldn't feel jealous. Something random then happened. Tiffany kissed me on the lips and I tried to escape but she clang on to me. I couldn't move. I kind of liked the kiss but then I felt something poking my lips. I then knew what it was, her tongue. So, I kept my lips closed. Finally, as Taeyeon left the room, Tiffany had let me go. She grinned and then went to look for Taeyeon Unni.  I than ran away from her because she took my first kiss. I ran towards Jessica Unni and hugged her tight while crying. She was comforting me and saying things like its ok and Tiffany is always like that. 

Tiffany POV: 

OH NOOOO!!!!!!! I'm guessing that Lillian hates me now. I'll make it up to her later. First, I have to find TaeTae.

"TaeTae, don't take that kiss seriously, I just needed to show Lillian how much I love her. But, I love you more." I said trying to convince her that I love her.

"Fany-ah, that kiss was very long though! I was hurt. You have to make this up to me! You sleep tonight with me!" Taeyeon said seriously. 

"But TaeTae, Lillian has nightmares when she sleeps. You know that! I am the only one who can comfort her in those situations." I said worringly. 

" You can have her sleep next to us. She should be our baby!" Taeyeon said excitedly. 

"Ok..... if you say so Dorky TaeTae!" I smiled and walked out to see Jessica caring for Lillian.

I wanted to know what happened by Seohyun and Yoona ran to me and told me to take them to the grocery shop to buy fruit so I did.

Your POV:

I felt much better after Jessica Unni told me all about Tiffany. I realized that I didn't know all about Tiffany Unni as I thought I did. I decided to forgive her and went into Jessica Unni's bedroom to see Yuri Unni sleeping. She looks really cute and innocent sleeping like that. After about one hour, I see Tiffany Unni come back with lots of fruit and decided to give her a hug! I then ran back to Jessica Unni's room blushing all the way. 

Tiffany POV: 

Aishh that kid is still shy. Oh well, I guess we need to get to know each other more. 

"TaeTae, do you think I should get some blood today?" I asked quietly so Lillian doesn't hear. 

"I think that is a good idea! " Taeyeon said while reading a book ignoring her. 

I was upset so I punched her in the stomach which made her yelp. Then, I stuck out my tongue and walked away. I then asked Lillian to cut some fruit with me. I was holding the knife and "accidentally" poked her thumb with it. It was bleeding so I took a tissue and wiped some on it. I then got the first aid kit and put some medicine on her thumb. Tomorrow I shall go to the hospital and see if we are related or not. 

 

I know..... It's cheesy and I really don't know what to write.....